Discussion

Is there any point in lifting natty?

Yes

Most roiders look like freaks to normal people

no

You look like a human being, you don't fuck your hormonal system leaving you dependant on using steroids for the rest of your life, the sense of accomplishment in lifting heavy weights up is unmatched, and you don't turn into a faggot that likes having hard things shoved up your ass.
Just off the top of my head

No. Roider actually gains more muscle sitting on their ass all day than a natty working out 5x a week

Nah can just get on a low dose
Well memed

>tfw manlet
manlets who get to big look weird and overcompensating to me, so ideal body is withing the natty limit for manlets.

this does however raise another question

>is there any point in lifting when manlet

Yes

It's a good habit. It's good to have good habits

Yes. This kind of body is my dream.

If you have genetic risks of heart disease like I do then it's not a good idea

am i crazy or are this guys hands HUGE

Looks normal to me famalam

>am i crazy or are this guys hands HUGE

get me in the screencap

The most simply awnser to this question

>You want to look pretty good and not pay too much attention to diet
Roid
>You want to look natural and have a lean body with decent muscle mass
stay natty
>You want to be big, lean, vascular, and strong
Roid

There is literally nothing wrong with going on a prescription of trt for the rest of your life if you can afford it (free with good health care).

t. natty whos about to cash in his card.

>strong
>Roids
Hahaha no. Roids give you muscles but don't make you strong. Lifting heavy makes you strong. There's a reason why you can spot roiders by the light weight the use

That' innacurate, a roider, properly training for strength and not hypertrophy will be strong. The easiest way to spot roiders is rate of muscle change or calculating ffmi. I've been going to the gym natty for 3 years and was a middleweight boxer for 5 years before that. I've had friends that roided as boxers and could outlift me but did not have the skill level to beat me in the ring. It's all about specificity of training.

Is that why all pro powerlifters and oly lifters are on roids?

Roids give you enhanced recovery, faster muscle growth and stimulate new muscle growth beyond what is possible naturally. But your telling me that more muscle won't make you stronger?

also bodybuilders use light weight snd high volume because that is the best way to train for mass. I guarantee that 99% of roiders can push more weight than you on a high volume routine than you can naturally on a strength routine.

Depends on your goals. It's the answer to every stupid thread like this on Veeky Forums.

Found the handlet

Then what was stated was not inaccurate at all. Read again.
Read again.
Also the extra muscle will not increase the amount of weight you can move without proper training of your CNS as well as your ligaments. Otherwise the extra mass has gone to waste.
Therefore the roids aren't what make you strong, it is the heavy lifting.

I'm natty mainly for long term health.
Taking steroids can fuck up your shit.

But when I'm old and don't give a fuck about the long term I'm gunna roid until Im Master Roshi and chase young bitches til my heart gives out

Care to elaborate mister

Who the hell keeps drawing these?