/SARMS/ General

6 weeks into RAD-140 and MemeK677
Gains are out of control
Pumps are out of control
I don't want off this train brahs

12 week, test plummeting, cycle here I come

Thats what happens when you start chasing the dragon. Except with sarms its like chasing a weeb dressed as a dragon until you actually man up and pin

Where do you buy your mk677? Was buying from EnhancedAthlete but their price just went up 30$

Same here man, that endurance too.
I'm on week 11, I'm starting pct next week.

Where do you guys buy sarms?

What were you running?

Whenever I talk about 12 weeks of RAD-140 people act like my balls are gonna fall off or something. I'm only on 10mg a day though which is pretty low

IRC

check the leddit sarms source talk too

Side-effects of RAD-140? Been debating LGD as opposed to RAD but evidence for either sarm is (understandably) thin. Any thoughts?

Rad 140 15mg and MK677 10mg, i know the mk is low I might bump it up since I'm running it for 6 months or so.

How are you feeling at week 11?

Erections still good?

Great, I'm as surprised as you are but I don't feel low test at all. Been horny as fuck lately, could have something to do with the girl I was hanging out with but I still feel good.

What PCT stack you running post-sarms?

What are SARMS vs traditional steroids like Test E and such?

Dont snap your tendons, they dont get as strong as fast.

You're giving me hope brah

I'm gonna stick with it for 12 now

Some people just come off and wait for their natural test to come back, which is much faster than actual roids because your LH and FSH don't get fully tanked

Others do typical nolva/clomid pct's at full dosages

I've been doing nolva and clomid but at super low dosages. Works well for me and no sides from those drugs and low doses

Good stuff right, the brand is Focused nutrition. Since my test isn't tanked maybe it's underdosed.

As far a pct I got focues nutrition Perfect PCT on hand but I'm thinking about running clomid 50mg for a month, every other day or every day I haven't decided yet.

Day four of 15 mg a day of ostarine. How long before it completely kicks in?

Also I think the taste alone is enough to convince me to pin next time.

pic related the ingredients It'll probably help bring my test back up a little faster. I think I'll have better results with clomid though.

You get used to the taste somewhat. You should notice the effect to some degree during the second week if it isn't bunk. I got a weird feeling in my joints at day 7-8, and then I noticed endurance gains while lifting.

On another note, have anyone here used torem for PCT and made their own solution from powder? Gonna run a heavier/longer cycle the next time and want to test my reaction to PCT, I went without one the last time.

More like testosterone sides general.
Enjoy having bitch tits taking these research chems, plebs.

U fukn wot m8? SARMS don't aromatize. As long as you're not fat and get fucked by the recovery you should be safe.

Do your research if your gonna shitpost mate
SARMS might not be safe but they dont cause BT

What dose and how long would you recommend osta only? And pct or no? still got some nolva lying around

Run that shit for 8-12 weeks

Most people don't PCT for Ostarine, but if you're doing a long cycle or high dosage a little Nolva won't hurt you.

From personal experience the useful and economical interval is 10-20mg/ED, with the lower doses for healing.