How do I take care of my facial skin easily without ending up like skrillex, Jet Li and Morpheus

How do I take care of my facial skin easily without ending up like skrillex, Jet Li and Morpheus.

Cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize daily.

what is cleanse?

Poor skrillex :(
He grew out his hair to cover his acne but in reality the oil and grease from it probably just made his skin worse.

What causes this kind of skin?

Damn, can"t Skrillex afford Accutane?

>pimples caused by oil and dirt trapped in pores
>exfoliate hard
>use 80% alcohol hand sanitizer on fave and body to kill bacteria and dry out oily skin

Worked getting rid of most of my bacne.

what the fug is skrillex a zombie?

He said he's spent lots of money on skin care but at this point the scars are permanent

Jesus it looks worse than moon surface

Really surprised they didn't wack him with Accutane when he was a kid

I mean he went to private school and shit its not like his parents couldnt afford it

>girl i hit the gym with has a scarred face because acne when teen
>i dunno why i find her so damn beautiful
>she's fit, she's really cool to me
>still cant figure out for the life of me why i feel so strongly about her when there are other girls i could be hitting on

You think jamal hasn't put his bbc in her because she is ugly. In reality this increases the probability.

Accutane is fucking horrible. Or at least when I was a kid it was. I'm honestly shocked it hasn't been outright banned for its link to IBS and all sorts of other intestinal problems. I still shit blood sometimes and my skin is permanently dry now, and I'm 28. Although looking at skrillex's face, it probably would have been worth using.

doc told me that if I were on accutane earlier I wouldn't end up with scars. Currently almost 19, acne started at around 16, been on accutane for like half a year. Scars will show up about 2-3 months after I stop according to her. Good thing I have A+ beard genes

It hasn't been banned because not everyone has the side effects you did, I was on it for 6 months and apart from dry skin while taking it, I was perfectly fine.

What that 2nd user said. I just finished Accutane a couple days ago. Was on it for 6 months. The only side effects I got dry skin and lips which were manageable with moisturizer and aquaphor.

Acne (probably cystic) that went untreated for so long that it scarred the whole face.

My sister had bad acne for almost all high school and has some scarring, but not that bad

What are good cheap facial exfoliations and cleansers?

I took a serious dose of it (160 mg) for a few months, was rough going during that portion but after I never got acne anywhere again and everything else recovered fine (5 years ago)

You know the risk when you take it. I would have rather died than deal with the cystic acne I was going to face for the next 10+ years.

big fan of bulldog stuff myself, not like cheap cheap, but affordable for everyone except distant africa man

It means to wash the area gently you barbarous mongoloid

It gave me depression and anxiety on random days... worth it though :')