Does anybody else rapidly get weaker when not training?

Does anybody else rapidly get weaker when not training?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

really awesome thread concept man

this meme has to stop

BBBBRRRRRSSSSCCCCHTTTTTTRRRRSSSCHHH

*BLOOORRRPPPH*

no it must grow

Not with lifting, but if i don't run for more than a week, 1/3 of results are just fucking gone next run, and it takes 2-3 runs to get back.

It's literally the funniest meme here in years

>thick shit

Haha first time I've seen it.

What does it mean? and how did it start?

You see, the autists are mimicking the sound of a shitting asshole in text form. The implication is that whenever a picture of a bottom is posted, it's moments away from laying a log turd on the floor.

No.

I didn't lift at all for two months after a bad shoulder dislocation, and all my lifts were pretty much the same.
They dipped a little bit, but then I also lost a bit of fat during that time.

Well it's actually pretty relevant then. She farts and shits in her videos, it's quite divine.

That's amazing. The average person with no problem retaining progress would lose atleast 10kg from their lifts. 2 months is a while.

What kind of body type do you have? And what is your strength like naturally?

Yep. I also get joint pains within a week of stopping.

I'm 6'3" and something like a built ottermode.

I was more lean than I had been in years after those 2 months of not lifting, and the drop in lifts pretty much corresponded with that.

Made me realize that lifting every day is a meme.

is cardio like muscle memory? if you dont do cardio for months and then you go back you get easier cardio gains than the first time?

No, but the ganglion cysts in my wrists hurt like a motherfucker when I miss a day

I know I should get them removed, but it's great motivation for an otherwise unmotivated skinny fuck

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

sauce?

It literally says it in the picture

PPPPPHHHHHHHTTTTTTHHHHHHRRRRRRPPPPPPPP

kind of? Depends if you have gained weight or not, as long as you stay the same weight but just dont do cardio then most of your cardio gains wont dissapear.

It might also differ from person to person though, Like if I run for the first time in 2 weeks I will be able to run faster and harder than before compared to if im doing it every day.

When I was away from the gym for 6 months, my strength starting again was around 75% of the strenth I had before the break. I think it's more of a gradual *braaaaaaaaaapfftfttptpftfftftfttf*

SS is a funnier one

Op here. if I stopped for six months I'd be back to my natural strength. Must be something to do with body type.

Fuuuck, I haven't run in like 2-3 weeks. I hope I didn't lose my gains.

Why the sarcasm? What's wrong with it?

how do ppl get off with the pooping shit
cmon guys have some pride

some people get off by another guy dick and its considered normal in jew ruled society

Because I love it.

Haha yea now that's fucking crazy. In perspective nobody should be alarmed by what a guy likes any female to do to him.