Who else is making 2017 their year of transformation? I've been lifting for 2 years, but gonna really get big this year...

Who else is making 2017 their year of transformation? I've been lifting for 2 years, but gonna really get big this year. Bulking until January 2018 and growing my hair out too.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>she will never shit on your face and down your throat while you massage her ass with the tenderness and force of 4 Chinese homosexuals.

BRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

PWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPFFFFT

*pooooooooot*

This is truly what moot must have envisioned when he created Veeky Forums as a Free Speech platform

moot created this place so he could jack off to hentai, he never gave a fuck about free speech. newfaggot

Behind every meme is a life lesson.

BRAPPPP meme: Don't put women on a pedestal

tryna lose some weight so i can have a booty like this sittin on my face.

>BBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

>2015 got a gf
>2016 moved in with gf and got fit
>2017 having a child and getting /aesthetic/mode
>also hope to hit all my financial goals in 2017 to set myself up for retirement by age 30 (5 more years)

2017 is literally my year.

Investment I made 5 years ago about to pay off. Moving into my own place.

Lmao, we're gonna get 2017 brehs

> 2011 MVP, banging high school sluts constantly
> 2012 get second serious gf, cheatingoneitis.zip
> 2013 depressed
> 2014 depressed
> 2015 start lifting and bulking
> 2016 find redpill, now 40 lbs heavier, spend summer vacation in gym
> 2017 starting first cut, going on lots of trips with friends this summer

This year looks very promising so far, lots of good shit happening
> only NYR in gym are qt young blondes

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

Is this the person on /v/ musicals?

i knew this would happen

>there are people out there that actually find this funny.
kys

So fucking happy. This is the year of my life mates. Going in three days to a cosmetic surgeon about getting breastimplants.

>inb4 its retarded
I have tubular breasts.

That's rad

Don't do either of those things.

>I have tubular breasts.
Sorry to hear dude, was it from taking roids?

2017 is the year where I make it or just toss in the towel

I just wanna wake up and feel something instead of empty

At least my bench is going up again finally

That's totally tubular, my dude.

facts

Jesus Christ
I'm laughing like a madman

Best way to reply to these idiots is to post what really makes that noise ..... The a-10

HAHAH FART NOISES XD

Nah just having shit genetics. Cant stand fat friends complaining about having fat genes when i look like a freakshow

was going to google images it, but I'll just take your word that they look horrible. GL

PRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>2018
>retirement plans fall through, wife files for a divorce as times are getting rough, child gets taken away from you and maybe you'll get visitation moments. Spending hours at the bar, spending your savings on your new best friend Jim Beam telling others how well things were going and how successful you were about to become

>on the upside, your barbell still loves you and the Veeky Forums community as well for having become a shell with nothing but gains to show for, which now have come to equal all your accomplishments

Maybe you'd feel better if you tried

>that first sip

ohhh fitness transformation...I thought you're talking about "the" other transformation

HOLY SHIT ELLIOTT, WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN

YOU COULD HAVE BEEN THE SUPREME LADY

>when you can't beat em, join em

i think he wasnt too bad as a guy either

Yeah I've spent the last three years lifting/losing my obese status and I think 2017 is the year to fraud. Gonna cut from here till I'm approaching single digit bf% then try a test cycle before summer/decemember.

10/10

I've been overweight my whole life even while lifting constantly but so far I've already lost 3kg while maintaining my strength.

Also broke up with boring ex and have found a sexy as fuck new girl with 10/10 tits

Will graduate from uni in November as well, after floating between degrees for far too long.

Lastly, I have stopped watching anime

This year is the year my friends.

that ass!

DAT ASSS MOMMYY!!!!!!

>having a wife

BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

Yo.
Been lifting for 3 years and have gained muscle but have failed to lose my gut. Whenever i get close i fuck up. Gonna try to do more cardio and cut down my drinking.
Current goal is pic related. Before it was harrison twins

>it's a "newfags show off their best toilet humor" episode

Quads Confirm it

>im all tapped out

holy fuck my sides

Checked back

Much funnier than half the memes on this board. Did you forget sips or people posting blaha. Farts are funny shit is funny peepee is funny burping is funny puking is kinda funny. Deal with it. Prrrrrrrrdbvrvp

i agree user

i've actually been banned for brapposting, which i regard as an egregious injustice. at this point, it is one of the many threads comprising the grand tapestry of shit that is this board.

At least sips has meming potential, it can be modified to fit the occasion. See
>that first bite
>that first heart attack
etc.

This one here does nothing but flooyds the thread with a dozen replies of the exact same thing every time a girl's butt is posted.

Fit is my canvas my ass an airbrush.
Srsly though I come to this board to look at dudes no homo and seeing these nice asses fills me with desire to fuck rather than lift.

>tfw your jawline is to masculine to ever be a decent trap and be lovingly held by a much stronger and larger man

why even live?

>picking a year to transform
>not improving consistently and continually

how do you think it works?

shitty ----> 2017 ----> glorious

cmon

Holy fuck this whole time theyre farting? I thought you fags were obsessed with motorbikes.

>I had some taco bell today
FUCKING KEK

Fuck this meme is about to go unironic mode with you sick bastards isn't it?

hnnnnnnng dat ass MOMMY!

who?

holy fuck dude my sides

Huh really makes me think

Can you even satisfy these grills if you dont have an 8x6 dick brehs....