/plg/ - powerlifting general

>Previously on the powerlifting general:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing
instagram.com/p/BO78wezl7Ga/?taken-by=chaselindley
instagram.com/p/BPOH3WoFSv3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sheiko Programs:

Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing

Benched 390 today, at 181.

Then I met up with a younger cousin who is 12 years younger than me.

Last time I saw him he was a 3ft kid. Now he is 6'5.

I'm fucking 5'7 and got dwarfed.

Funny shit, my reaction was: Fuck you're tall, and his was "I don't remember you being so short".

do you use a bot so you always get second post

he probably just sits there all day hitting F5

Coincidence :) I just opened up /plg/

plz see

My lifts are around 245 bench, 345 squat, and 400 deadlift. For the last months I've been doing Greg knuckols and candycucks. Any other program suggestions? I had great success with canditos for squats, good bench with Greg knuckols, mediocre deadlift for both.

i'd still be on TM with those numbers

have you looked at sh-memeko

I highly, highly recommend you visit a doctor to check your wrist.

As for the arch, the more you arch the relatively lower you should touch. The less arch, the relatively higher you should touch.
If you can arch more, then you might be touching in a good place.

The suggestion for spoto or floor press is to reduce the range of motion. My eyes tell me the point that triggers pain is at the bottom of the movement, so limiting it should stop the pain. However, I might be wrong here if your issue is actually something serious. In that case, you really need the doctor.

See I'm a straight girl bby.

I just happen to have been born without a vagina.

I'm so depressed

Did you ever explain how the real Livia swore she wasn't you?

everyone says 'eat more' 'eat more' 'eat more'

i can eat but how do i get stronger without getting FAT?

eat more

reeee

Train harder

Did you ever explain why you think you're a girl when every cell in your body has a y chromosome in it?

That's a really good drawing, did you do it yourself?

Because he'd rather be a girl than associate himself sexually with such a Faggot like you.

Looks way too feminine in the drawing. Big difference in his face.

A faggot is scared of identifying himself with a faggot?

wheres the buldge

>I'm a straight girl bby.
>I just happen to have been born without a vagina.
One of the defining characteristics for a girl is a vagina. Another one is having 2 X chromosomes. You have neither of those. You are therefore not a girl.

Don't forget to stretch your ankles and calves.

Nice meme. Im not a weightlifter

Pic related

Your body is merely a vessel for your brain.

I was born wrong, female brain in a male-looking vessel.

I understand that it's a foreign concept for you to understand though.
I don't ask anything of you, you can consider me and call me whatever you want. Just don't start spamming /plg/ with gender politics like some people like to do.

ikr, it's the cutest drawing!
Nah it was made by Manta :3 she's the best

You'll never be a girl
You will never bare children
No sane person would ever consider you female.
You're mentally ill
Only retards think you're a girl.

/thread

>Implying maintaining a decent bar path isn't an issue that faces powerlifters as well

Stretch you stiff piece o shet

Train hard enough to make the bulk worth it, and don't forget your conditioning.
I've been eating in the neighborhood of 4000-4500kcal/day for three weeks and I've actually gotten a little bit leaner.

30th for trappy ruins another thread by replying to baits.

>pic related
wow now i don't know who to believe. online TDEE calculator says 3,000 is my maintenance but this is giving me 3528 as maintenance

I ate 2,500 for a month thinking my maintenance was 3,000. no wonder i felt like shit

>30 posts in
>5 shitposts
>thread is ruined already

Talk about being an overly sensitive bitch.

A relatively vertical shin angle is desirable in a lowbar squat so ankle/calf flexibility, while nice, isn't really important.

Just because some faggot kike libtard professors started teaching gender is what you want it to be doesn't make it true. False teachings, along with all the different 23 genders out there. Garbage designed to empathize with mentally ill people, and supports this behavior.

>implying full ROM won't act as a stretch. I'm not that guy, but c'mon esme

>I was born wrong, female brain in a male-looking vessel.
No. Your head is just fucked up and you THINK you were born in a wrong body. That is a mental disorder and you should go see a psychiatrist or just kys.

>This is like a highschooler trying to say the current model for black holes doesn't make sense because it doesn't fit Newton's model of gravity.
I have no idea what you mean since I don't know jack shit about black holes. This thread is for powerlifting, stop derailing it with your shit.

>/plg/ - powerlifting general
> without getting FAT

For what its worth that dietmar tdee shows 3500 for me and Ive been eating 3k while gaining 0.5 kilos a week.
5 days in the gym

Online calculators are made for normies.

That text is straight up from Dietmar's course for IPF coaches.

If you're powerlifting, I'd trust something made by one of the biggest coaches in powerlifting will work better for you than something made for fat regular people.

Keep in mind that, in any case, both things are just approximations.
There are ways you can actually calculate and test your own personal caloric maintenance requirement, but I'm not an expert on it. Google or Veeky Forums will be more helpful here.

Where did you hear that?

What multipliers did you use? Remember that for training HARD he recommends 0.2-0.3x. And this is the guy that trains people with high frequency.

So it's likely you're just overrating the multiplier you need.

>What multipliers did you use?
1.4x.

Who is that?

>Where did you hear that?
It's general anatomy? Breaking at, and "staying in" the hips results in a bottom squat position fairly similar to the beginning of a deadlift pull, which uses a quite vertical shin angle.

Additionally, the classic "squat like you're sitting on the toilet" cue that coaches like Tate like using, also ends with pretty vertical shins.
t. I'm on the toilet right now and just checked

>being a lazy shit and playing vidya all day

o ya

That is some finnish bodybuilder. I dont remember his name.

Why the fuck is a faggot ass trap into powerlifting?
Wouldn't that kinda fuck up your whole "I wanna look feminine" pipedream?

Thank ye

i'm thinking that middle one needs to lean forward a bit more

Are you a girl

That's because of the ultra wide stance.

For reference on regular width see vid

Hm, weird.

See

>Implying teabagging the floor is optimum form for beginners

Do you realize that people wouldn't really have a problem with you if you just admitted that you are a man and have a mental disorder and stopped calling yourself a girl?

yes

1. Pretty.
2. Don't tuck it, flaunt your bulge. As a woman, it's your most valuable asset.
3. No muscles :(. Stop using antiandrogens.

There's not that much dorsiflexion in Fil's squat either. His shins aren't a perfect 90 degrees, but they're not at an angle that would require stretching to reach either.

You still look like a man.

I wasn't talking about stretching, I was talking about the "nearly vertical" thing.

Fil's and your pic's shins are far from vertical. They are almost as inclined as they would be in a highbar squat.

Here's a lowbar from a good angle.

Well I needed to, to fix mine. Is much better now. Just if your ass is pushing right back and you're getting hip flexor pain.

Pls wish me luck on my skills test friends. Supposed to do 520+ squat today :/

Bby, from the very beginning I've been describing it as "relatively" vertical, as in, much more vertical compared to weightlifting.
I am aware that there's SOME ankle flexion in most lowbar squats, and have not denied it.
Who's a beginner?

Me

>much more vertical compared to weightlifting

But it's not. Unless you're comparing it to a front or overhead squat.

Good luck friend! You can do this :3

He's an autistic Finnish manlet who is a moderator on a Finnish bodybuilding forum. He's also a meme because he has been working out for nearly 10 years and benches only 80 kg. He frequently complains about getting no gains but refuses to listen to anybody. His routine consists of more volume and supersets than the routines of 10 IFBB pro BBers and he eats less than a squirrel.

he's so upright when he squats. front or back

Well I'm not really a beginner I'm intermediate but that doesn't really mean anything overall coz I still have lots to learn

ikr, beautiful technique. Also tough back.

I have asked this on Veeky Forums already twice without answer. It's like no one cares.

1. What fat gain per pound of muscle gain do you find acceptable? Is 3 lbs fat per 1 lbs muscle gain bad?
2. Which outcome do you prefer: no growth at all or dirty growth?
3. Would it affect your answer if dirty growth turned out to be 10x faster than clean growth? How much faster must it be to become worth it for you?

>(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

> He's also a meme because he has been working out for nearly 10 years and benches only 80 kg

ANd yet he is 5 times the size of you.

>His routine consists of more volume and supersets than the routines of 10 IFBB pro BBers

Gee, and he looks hyuge. Wonder how that happened.

> and he eats less than a squirrel.

t. permabulk idiotic powerlifter

>beautiful technique
>tough back

What do you lads pull double overhand?
How does it relate to your max with mixed grip or straps?
I don't actually pull as much with straps for some reason, I only really find them useful for reps

moro munakas

Why would i be talking about weightlifting but not talking about front or OH squats?
I don't mind putting on fat if it means getting big and strong, but everyone will answer that question differently. As for the golden ratio, i don't know enough about the science behind diet and nutrition to answer. I just eat beef and eggs until my deadlift gets bigger.

fuck. chase is nutz man.

instagram.com/p/BO78wezl7Ga/?taken-by=chaselindley

He's carrying on the legacy

Hello

Thanks.

>Dat OHP tho

instagram.com/p/BPOH3WoFSv3

good day :3c

is he just showing off?

1. 2x10kg weights arrived last week. I fetched them today in a backpack to my home gym. "That's pretty heavy" - Nah I do it all the time. (during dips. 20kg in backpack, 10kg in a bag around my neck in front of me)

2. When I workout and don't ejaculate for a week, my beard hair is darker, thicker and manlier.

Thank you for reading

Sexy.
His glutes are pretty distracting.

When you guys deadlift to you take a breath and tighten your core and then get into position.

or do you get into position and then take and breath and get tight?

>2. When I workout and don't ejaculate for a week, my beard hair is darker, thicker and manlier.

really makes you think. im starting this now

>weighted dips

better than bench press desu

Who's that buff surfer brah

I can't breath at the bottom of the pull so i have to take air by resetting

lift more

anyone know a good bench program? Been running gnuckol's 3x week intermediate and I've kind of stalled at 325 1RM. I could do his 3x week advanced but I kind of want to try something else.

smolov jr

This phenomenon has only started to kick in a couple weeks ago. I'm 26 now and my beard genetics are late runners. Also my hormones are imbalanced which gives me a ridiculous sebucum production but also a good load of testosterone (oily skin)

Hullo

Spoopy

It's that guy whose snaps you used to ignore

Here we go for the 100th time

implying 80 kilogram dumbells exist. the video would have been funny with a cut of you on the machine to the right

post thiccies

does ezpz stand for easy peasy?

Wait. Don't reply. Deleted to fix the post.

We used to call it "having fun"

When I Clean and Jerk or Snatch, I go atg while setting up on the bar, then right before pulling I raise my hips up all the way while taking a breath. Then I go down while doing valsava and tightening my core and lats and start the pull.

Kinda like vid related, but I wait all the way down while setting up, like Klokov.

Sheiko What machine is that even? o-o