Manlet or London.

>cutting on 1,800
i'd be literally starving

>i'd be literally starving
why

Pretty good. lost 2 kilo so far. 1600kcal, on IF

that's like half my calories for maintenance

Keep up the good work buddy

IF is bretty nice, but I can never seem to get enough calories in before workout so I feel like my lifts do nothing.

I only get a few too. I like to save most for after workout, so i can eat myself to sleep.

Dude not good at all. I probably need to drop my calorie intake but I'm already hitting 2200 each day. I've been cruising at 185 lbs for what seems like forever now. I'll get down to about 180 in a week, but the next time I check I'm back up to 185.
That and probably should up my cardio.

>I'll get down to about 180 in a week, but the next time I check I'm back up to 185.
water weight. you don't lose more than 2 lbs a week.

How often do you step on the scale? Monthly? Every other week?

daily faggot, because I'm autistic.

Lucky you then. OP probably isnt a 16 yo kid whose active all day and has hormones running like a fucking cheatfraud but by nattyways.

>he doesn't cut >50% of his maintenance

what app is this

I've been eating 1500 cal a day with 2500 cal maintenance for the past 2.5 weeks. I weighed in a few days ago and it said I hadn't lost any weight, but since I should've lost 4lbs with 2 lbs per day fluctuations, I think it's just water weight. If my weight still hasn't changed by next week, I'll start cutting more.

Looks like my fitness pal

My fitness pal

>cut
But I'm bulking for the next 9 months, buddy

You should make a bulking thread pal :^)

Pretty good, I have lost about 18 kgs during last 10-11 months. Hopefully ending it soon, I feel like it's started draining my life energy.

87kg in july '16 to 81kg now while chilling at 2500kcal/day. Kept most of my strength. Feels good man.

>cut in the middle of winter

hwat

>not wanting to be ripped for the nice weather

you're a moron, let me guess you start cutting in may and expect to be cut by June

Not so much a "cut" in the Veeky Forums sense but I'm a former fat fuck that now is just a fatty.
Started at 96kg in June, currently at 77kg.
Already like 2/3 done, just a few more months and I'll be normal.

1/2
I'm doing keto. Haven't been doing so great though. I fuck up my macros. I-i'm n-not hungry I swear!

>I'm doing keto.
why?

Decent.
Thinking of using cauliflower a lot more. When bulking I got into eating a lot of whole grain rice. Would mashed cauliflower be a decent replacement in curry and stir fry dishes?

Idk man. I think it'll help cut back on bread and tortillas which was my main source of carbs. And soda.
Also 2/2

Dem Keto macros hurt my soul. I forgot to log a meal earlier in the week.

> Tfw cutting at 3400 kcal

Life is good, hoping to drop to around 230 (currently 250) and start bulking again. Rate my macros?

I miss bread so goddamn much. Im going to make a low carb bread sometime during the week. I ate 'sandwich' with lettuce as the wrap.

I'm at 6 foot 199 right now. I started keto two weeks before Thanksgiving at 225. I used to almost be upwards of 300.

Reminder than summer unofficially starts in FOUR MONTHS, this is when college students are done.
Spring break is in ~2 1/2 months also.

If you are approaching 20% bf and don't plan on going on a dnp suicide cut, start cutting NOW.

But hey at least your 6ft and not a manlet. Manlets, when will they learn ;-;
5'5
Weigh 220 but I didnt weigh myself in the beginning of the year so I don't think I made progress. My heaviest was 275 and then went down to 220 but that took a few years and puberty.

I have no upper body however. My lower body is built from hiking, basketball, etc. I just picked up swimming for cardio to make some noob gains before I seriously begin lifting.

>no upper body strength
Fucking tell me about it
When I 'played' football and did weights I could only bench 80lbs if I can recall and only went up to 95 but stayed there. I was so fucking embarrassed of my self. And I haven't lifted since so I think I'm the same or perhaps even less. Can't afford a gym member ship so all I can do now is run, jump rope and eat less

If you can find sets of stairs walking up and down stairs builds your entire lower body fast. I do 200 floors in 30 minutes about five times a week.

Went running yesterday with my cousin and bro yesterday at the track. Cousin did stairs and Christ did it look taxing on him and hes in okish shape. Might have to that. He did 60 but his goal is 90 by Tuesday.

Here's the weird thing about stairs, going up is much less taxing on your joints than going down. I use a stairmill so I'm only going up, but be careful running down stairs as your entire body weight comes down on your joints.

I started off just doing 10 minutes of constant stair climbing for about 60 floors back in May of last year. Now I'm up to 30 mins/200 floors.

What do you do from May to September? Maintain?

I'll take your advice next time I go to the track. My knees were all kinds of fucked when I did jump rope for 10 mins. Kept messing up and had to reset the reps

900 kcals today

zero cals so far today.

>January
>cut

Cut is going pretty good so far lads

App?

Yeah because you're constantly landing on your knees and ankles with jump rope. Swimming is great low strain on joints as well.

Fitbit app

Even tho I'm not losing weight I'm getting leaner. I have refeeds where I eat like 2300 calories so I have more energy for lifting + cardio. Most days I'm pretty good tho.

How do y'all like that Google thing?

Not bad at all bruh

For how long should I cut? I feel like if I cut for more than 3 weeks on 1.8k calories Ill just vanish.

What app is this?

MyFitnesspal

As long as it takes to get the results you want. Optimally a few weeks if you're at under 20% bf.

Paid version right?

This chart is in the free version too.

>Needs 1.800 for maintenance
Jesus fuck piggy boi.
Jesus fuck.

If you need more than 1k you're a piggy, so go along and oink oink oink into the 3/10 category piggy.

Depends how much weight you wanna lose. You can drop 1 - 1.5 lbs / week before your body starts eating muscle.

Nope. Free version.

>if you need more than 1k you're not a manlet therefore a normal sized human being

Fixed

What app is best?

>1k
I don't think you understand how calories work.

It's going pretty darn good. Guess which diet I'm doing. Down 70 lbs

I cut at 1200. If I eat enough veggies I'm not hungry.

I'm not sure if I'm on a plateau or the sitting all fucking day because college tests until february 1st has plummetted my TDEE.

At least hitting the gym has become a daily thing, so I feel proud my life is more active than ever.

Fitbit. Would recommend. Watch makes you look like an ass at the gym but it helps track workout calories better. Pic related is my leg day cutting workout. Goal was to keep heart rate above 140 at all times.

>600Cal from a half-hour workout

I hope you're not factoring the app's opinion in, user, of you're not going to lose a single pound

I've lost 30 pounds so far. Bf % down to 29. It's been pretty accurate.

>leg day
>140bpm
>cardio

what?

I just did 37 minutes of squats and leg press almost nonstop. Fight me

"Workout" is jumping around you stupid fuck, you didn't burn close to 600 cal. You want it on "weights".

Yeah, or get even leaner if you want, depends if you started from a higher bf%

Cutting at 1600. 119 days in. Started at 186 and now am at 165. Calories began above 3k