Can I get a job that pays well with an economics degree?

Can I get a job that pays well with an economics degree?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Harris_Simons.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Just hustle.

if u go for masters, yes

Tranny

no
econ is bullshit because markets are irrational
/thread

No. Everyone will know it's because you couldn't get into the undergrad bschool. Best bet is to sell insurance and get a shitty mba from somewhere like Virginia Tech before getting a corporate finance job at P&G. Best if you just add on to your debt and get a master's degree now.

Wrong, faggot.

>No. Everyone will know it's because you couldn't get into the undergrad bschool.
I am pretty sure econ is considered more rigorous than bean counting.

Not a tranny,

It's rare for guys to have deep inner canthus tilts w/ PCT like that and a forward maxilla

its not lol. My uni requires a 3.0 min to graduate with an accounting degree. If your GPA goes below that, they wont let you get the degree regardless of how many hours and classes you complete.

Finally learned something new.

What the hell are you doing drinking that Colombian iced toilet water

what happened to her right leg? do you guys think i'd have a shot with this handicapped person?

I think what other user was trying to say is that a trained monkey can earn a 3.0 in an accounting curriculum. An econ degree requires a 3 digit iq.

Was thinking that at first; calf is tucked behind thigh with right sneaker barely visible.

what about my 2nd question? i own 1.2 bitcoins if that matters.

What's this instagram slut's name?

that probably explains how I managed an A in all 3 of my econ classes but am barely pulling B's out in accounting. as an accounting major ofc.

peg leg meg

Bullshit. In the US any great school that *doesn't* have undergrad bschool (Duke, Harvard, Yale, etc.) Is definitely offering a rigorous econ degree. Let's be honest, most fucking neckbeards here go to shitty state schools. If you go to a school with a top 20 undergrad bschool and major in econ it's a know fact you're a fucking idiot UNLESS you are an academic. My uni had 7 class econ major and only offered a BA. Anyone thinking econ is more prestigious should also understand Bain/McKinsey/BCG and any IB diem isn't looking for your theoretical bullshit degree. Bean counter? Accounting is the language of business fuckwads. Econ is the language of mouth breathing FED members or fucking TV pundits. Really smart people major in math or physics, though. See en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Harris_Simons. Almost every other hedge fund billionaire is Jewish and went to Wharton. Few exceptions on business undergrad or MBA in most of those cases.

You don't quite resemble the modern-day bateman. Assert your dominance in some way other than raping her like an illegal muzzie.

do people actually find women that look like this attractive?

you like manly faces?

I studied accounting but my career didn’t take off till I learned python. Econ is good for theory but applying it comes down to data analysis, and for that these days you need tech skills.

why not

Yes they do user, and you already know this. You are just saying this so you can look like a special snowflake who doesnt like what other people like. faggot