Ok Veeky Forums there is literally no reason to not having a visible, shredded sixpack year round...

Ok Veeky Forums there is literally no reason to not having a visible, shredded sixpack year round. Bulk-first-then-cut is a fucking meme. Most people lift for aesthetics - why would you ever advise them to look and feel like shit for 2/3 of the year?

There's only one reason: You are too undiciplined to lose weight and actually make yourself goodlooking - you are using the bulking meme as an excuse to look like shit.

>inb4 m-muh strength
Gtfo rippetitts. You can get to decent strength levels without looking like a HAES activist.

Which is why I'm cutting to 8% bodyfat then bulking to 12%
>repeat till make it

I second this

This guy gets it

you speak truth.. shame Veeky Forums is full of bulkbros.. always gaining muscle but always look "doughy"

8% body fat without drugs or advanced level training is not attainable by most people.

Either you're b8ing, or you're actually retarded
8% bf is not all that hard to attain, literally just eat less, what is true is that it's somewhat hard to mantain, especially if you have a lot of lean muscle mass, without the use of gear, but it's still possible, now if we're talking 5% or less, yeah that's pretty much impossible to mantain year round without some juice

I got at around 8-7% this summer, without supplements or dieting. Just lots of water, sleeping over breakfast, working out under heavy sun and accidentaly doing cardio

8% bf is easy assuming

>you want to have 8% body fat
>you have the tiniest amount of self control

>There's only one reason: You are too undiciplined to lose weight and actually make yourself goodlooking
Not true. Cutting is easy as fuck for me, but I don't have enough mass to look good at sub-10%, I'd just become a skellington.

i dont think you know what 8% bf means. 10% is more like it, below that it gets exponentially harder to cut down weight and you begin to lose muscle mass steadily. and it doesn't mean shit if you're bloated or retaining water because of whatever you ate that day.

however i second this, i can't bear being over 15% as my gyno gets worse after that. i oscilate between 10-15%bf level in a year, 10 during mid to late summer as more cutting months start building up and because i'm too lazy to begin cutting in april and i started last year in july, but then again i wasn't exactly fat, i was skinny mode. now i would say i'm about 13-14% dyel mode, i'm looking to bulk until about april but not pass 15% and then start cutting more slowly. i'll fail however

Not hard once eating healthy is habitual for you. Then again I guess it's stupid to assume that the experience I've had could be translated to everyone. Especially when it comes to something with as much gray area as fitness

alex leve pls :(

How do you deal with that one motherfuckin fat roll that you get at a bit higher bf (even 15%) when sitting? My upper abs are always clearly visible, but that one roll makes it impossibl for me to bulk properly. I'll eat on a plus for like 2 months, one day realize I can actually grab the lower-ab fat and start questioning everythind. I feels hideous and it looks hideous and I want to shoot myself or start cutting again. It's a damn terrible and counterproductive cycle.

nah man im going to sit at 12-15% thicc mode forever.

>optimal performance
>easily maintained
>still looks great

it's fun to be shredded for a month or two for the beach, but what's the point after that?

>Ok Veeky Forums there is literally no reason to not having a visible, shredded sixpack year round. Bulk-first-then-cut is a fucking meme.
Just how new are you if you think you can get more muscle after 2 years without going into a clean bulk cycle for months? If you mean always lifting the same and only increasing your core lifts like 5 pounds every year then yeah, go ahead and have a 6 pack year round but you will be stuck in ottermode for a looong ass time.

I agree 100%, if you are fat, chubby, skinnyfat whatever, and have no muscle, you can build some tiny tiny scraps of muscle on your body while cutting.

Sure, a natty (properly) training for years can't build muscle while cutting, but this doesn't apply to our dyel asses

So just cut, lean out, and build muscle.

The people that are fat and want to get fatter, legit too weak willed to put down their forks.

See my pic. 3 months in bewteen. lifting for 4 months. Never played a sport or been to the gym in my life before. back muscles were so weak I couldn't keep my back straight for more than 2 mins at a time.

Look at 'DNPbrah''s pics.

He actually has more muscle, a lot more, than I do, cut for 1 year from obese to dyel.

He did the same thing, gained some tiny scraps of muscle while cutting.

This isn't even me man.

I have it at like 12.5% when leaned forward shit is gross. I have THREE, on every layer of abs there is a roll.

I dunno what bodyfat you don't have it at. 10? 9? 8? I'll find out soon.

Anyways people here on this board are delusional about bf %.

They think that they have 10% at 15%, 15% at 20%, so yeah, of course, they think a natural can maintain a 6% bodyfat year round, because they maintain 11% bf year round and think it is 6%.

Retarded.

Takes years and years to get any kind of muscle mass natty, you wanna look fat forever? Just cut.

Did you juice faggot?

Literally everyone has that unless you're like ridiculously lucky or skinny as fuck. Not worth obsessing over, nobody is thinking "oh wow he looked ripped but now there's a fold in his stomach now that he's sitting eww what a fat ass". That's all in your head

No.

I have been on an EC stack for one month, other than that, nothing.

EC stack is just for energy and makes you not hungry, it's like meth. It doesn't burn any calories or build any muscle.

The reality of the matter is, that you can get muscle while you cut if you are a dyel fucking skeleton.

When you are very, very small, the muscles react so well to stimuli that they get bigger much faster.

This is why lotus gains like 1 lbs of muscle a year, while twigs put on 15, 20 lbs in their first year.

Even right now I can still gain muscle cutting, because of my dyelness.

Obviously, you gain more muscle bulking than you would cutting.

But why in the world does that matter? You will either need to cut sooner or later anyways, or die of a heart attack.

This sounds retarded, why don't you just gain muscle while staying the same body fat percentage, you are going to look like a skeleton your whole life if you do this shit

>Not worth obsessing over, nobody is thinking "oh wow he looked ripped but now there's a fold in his stomach now that he's sitting eww what a fat ass"
I don't care if anyone else is thinking this - fact is, I myself feel like a fat lard when I can actuall grab fat even if it isn't that much. It feels fucking disgusting and makes me feel disgusting. Now, I know everyone will have this to some degree because of skin and that's fine, but what I'm descirbing isn't just skin and I want to get rid of it and never have it again. I'd rather stay an ottermode faggot all my life than ever have this fucking role.

What the fuck is the point of a sixpack in Winter when you're wearing sweaters and hoodies 24/7?

Nice

>fat isn't disgusting in winter

>why don't you just gain muscle while staying the same body fat percentage
Because that is not possible

>why don't you just gain muscle while staying the same body fat percentage,

How do you propose he gains muscle without gaining fat? You ARE aware that when you eat at a surplus, the extra energy you consume turns into fat, correct? You also build muscle my merit of lifting weight.

What you are proposing is a 'recomp'. Eat matienence and slowly muscle will turn to fat.

This is inefficient, according to everyone.

Much better off just cutting to skeleton, then gaining muscle and fat bulking.

Same time frame, more muscle put on, because you actually got to bulk.

Yeah, 8%, is a little steep of a cut, I am trying to go there, just for lulz because I used to be obese.

Your dick actually stops working if you are not roiding and you get to 8%, so be warned.

I will bulk when I hit erectile dysfunction.

Otherwise, reasonable plan, just bulk at like 9% though, and be able to have a sex life kek

>recomp is inefficient

Damn this is what I planned on doing.

maybe you fucking idiots acutally are 8% but you must understand that being 8% as a spooky skelly and being 8% with a good amount of muscles are 2 different things.

honestly embarassing thread. proving once again that Veeky Forums is filled with DYELs