Advice for backne? Ive recently been struggling with it. Should I just get prescribed an anti biotic?

Advice for backne? Ive recently been struggling with it. Should I just get prescribed an anti biotic?

>antibiotics for acne

Shit like this is why superbugs exist

Sunlight and Vitamin D

is your diet clean

cut out a lot of fat and grease and make sure that if you sweat a lot at the gym you shower immediately afterword

>rid diet of milk
>rid diet of cheese
>rid diet of processed sugar
>get sunlight
>shower as needed, not too much to dry your skin
>buy body scrub (I recommend Natives Organics lavender body scrub, GOAT, cheat and you can buy it online)
>apply lotion that doesn't clog your pores

we all know you're using steroids, just cut them off

just faggots go for not clean gains

>just faggots go for not clean gains
You couldn't have possibly worded that in a worse way

How do I know if the lotion will clog my pores

Wash your back

Anyone else get pityriasis rosea before?

Mine is gone but the scars are still there, what do I do?

sunlight vitamin D and vitamin A brodie

How much milk do you drink? Or how much milk based products to you use?

Probably at least a glass or two per day. I'd hate to give up milk though.

Go get yourself a moderate sunburn. Otherwise, less is more. It's hormonal. Despite the aesthetic issue it's not something you're going to want to suppress with aggressive products.

It's kind of winter where I live but ok

>mfw I'm on a tetracycline drug for my acne
>mfw it works up to a point

Depends on your skin type

Is there a source I could look at for this?

Yeah you're gonna have to try. I went on antibiotics for 6 months for back and chest acne. A pill a day, never missed a beat. Reduced my acne by about 10%. Then by random chance I didn't drink milk/eat cheese/etc for about 2 weeks, and BAM. Now I get 1 spot every once in a while and that's it

this. i have bacne and face acne, kinda bad but i don't really mind it enough to cut out cheese. i love cheese and i could get enough protein with it, it easily consist 30-50% of my daily protein intake

Get accutane. Cleared all my acne within a month. Only downside is dryness meaning constant Chapstick and eye drops

>tfw squatting with backne

There is no cure friend. Diet will help a lot you need to find what foods cause inflammation for you. Also be sure to always shower quick after sweating. Look into oil cleansing method. I'm 25 and still get backnee my parents fucked me with these genetics.

If you sleep shirtless, either stop or wash your sheets twice a week. Especially if you get more bacne than face acne. Took me a few years to figure this out.

humina

I LIKE MILK OK

Im combating this problem myself right now:
>switch to a fragrance free soap, maybe something for sesitive skin
>get a back brush
>supplement vitamin D because it's winter (not sure how much it actually helps but whatever)
>do cardio, sweat a bunch and then shower IMMEDIATELY afterward
>change bedsheets and pillow covers regularly
>limit dairy intake (also not sure diet really causes acne on your back but whatever)
>occasionally bathe with Epsom salts

If none of this works then I'm not sure what Ill do..

4 months of accutane

face clear but still have backne and chest acne

will update when I finish treatment if I remember

For me this worked. I had shoulder acne that was making me think people thought I was a cheating roider.

>stop eating processed sugar
>stop using whey aside of days when I don't get enough protein from diet
>use a salicylic acid anti acne cream on it twice daily.

Cleared it up in a couple of weeks.
Obviously this was a minor case and not chronic cystic shit acne that never goes away aside of with accutane.

If milk is so bad can anyone suggest some breakfast foods without milk to me? Looks like I fell for the fucking wheetabix meme my whole life.

Anything with a label like that (covered top to bottom in meaningless text) is snake oil shit GUARANTEED.

>roiding for this

I've been on accutane for a year, about to finish my last week. My back's clear except for the pigmentation left afterwords. I hope it'll last though

Got this body cloth from the body shop for exfoliating my skin. Works great for ingrown hairs aswell.

Try to get hold of a sauna, steam up that shit. Drink a shit-ton of water instead of using products for your face.
Worked for me, but i didnt have it as bad as some people do. If it doesnt go away you should get in touch with a doctor

I get bacne if I use soap with tallow or sodium laureth sulfate in it. I use vegetable or glycerine soaps now. I also never use body lotion, make sure to rinse any conditioner residue off my skin and shower every day. I have some exfoliating gloves to get rid of dead skin which helps keep my pores clear.

5% BP wash get's rid of it for me. Go see a dermatologist.

more omega 3's fixed my back

Charlie Kelly is that you?

Washing too much makes your body produce a shitload of sebum, which causes really nasty acne.

If you're washing often, stop.

Did you do it with doctors supervision or buy online? I have a bunch of accutane from my sister but dunno if I should take it without labs

Eggs? Bacon? Oats?

get a back scrubber. never use soap on your back, just lightly exfoliate whenever you shower.

also please understand that 99.9% of acne is hormonal. it will eventually stop. high school will end.