Weight Loss / Cutting General

Friendly reminder than summer is only 6 months away and you need to get your ass to work to drop that weight.

Progress posts? Questions about cutting? Tips, tricks, hacks?

Post them here. Also, yohimbine pic always relevant with cutting threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/44897006?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227032801349&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=66579220952&wl4=pla-130447622672&wl5=9028081&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=44897006&wl13=&veh=sem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally broke a plateau of 2 weeks, stuck at 196 and scale today said 194.6.

measured my bodyfat yesterday using bb's calculator with the caliper and i got 16%. Trying to lose ~10-15 more pound of fat by summer. Going to see if I can get some of that Yohimbine for when I walk for an hour, hopefully it does help since my body decided to store most of its fat around my waist which pisses me off.

I've been eating between 900 and 1200 calories a day. I'm 5'2, male and 165 lb. Is this too low? I don't feel starving or anything.

inb4 manlet

No, those are fine numbers for a woman.

>Going to see if I can get some of that Yohimbine for when I walk for an hour, hopefully it does help since my body decided to store most of its fat around my waist which pisses me off

Sounds like you're a good candidate, but you would see better results at a lower BF%. It will still do the same thing regardless of your BF, but it will appear to be more effective in the lower range. Not much to lose, it's cheap and safe as long as you follow the recommendations and DO. NOT. GET. YOHIMBE. Yohimbine and Yohimbe are completely different, Yohimbe causes a lot more trouble.

Good luck, user!

Ate a whole large pizza last night, but it was the only meal of the day and my first cheat in two weeks.

Shit was delicious, and I look forward to another in two weeks time.

I got my act together last february and lost 50lbs from feb to july. (265-215) i've since gone back up to 240 but made some pretty decent gains as i've been weight training consistently since the first cut started.

Last time around I used EC stack to kill hunger so i'm just wondering, other than Yohimbine, what supplements I should try on top of that.
>inb4 diet, exercise
Both are on point, I just really wanna make a push for 9%BF this year.

225 - 180

Should I keep cutting? I'm still at ~16% body fat but I feel ducking scrawny, I'm not used to this body. Even my family has started saying I look too small but I want to have good defenition. Should I start a bulk?
Thoughts?

I'm male

i'd say keep going desu

once those love handles are gone, start bulking.

Not sure of the answer to your question, but I have a question for you. Did you have achy balls when you were on the EC stack?

You're probably closer to 20% IMO, but keep up the good work. Keep cutting until your love handles and man tits are gone, then do a clean bulk.

Great progress so far, you're gonna make it.

No man. I didn't get any sides from the EC stack. I was taking 24/200 twice a day though. Were you taking more?

What's a good low calorie protein powder for someone cutting on a low TDEE?

check your TDEE and see if 900-1200 is within at least 750 cals short of it. You don't want to overdo it senpai

What's my bf% lads? I'll tell you what the scale impedance measurement has said all week after a few guesses.

Do I keep cutting?

One scar is enough I think

30%

It's sunburn lol

So let's be honest cutting itself is easy as shit, any tips for loose skin?

If you have loose skin that's not cutting it's just weight loss

Have you considered lifting?

Started cutting about month ago. Was going good now seem to be stuck at 195. Should I try cutting more cal or see what happens next week.

fine tune your food measuring. You may be eating more than you think. Was the case for one of my plateaus at least

What's your stats? Did you calculate your TDEE

You're right dude I'll just lift my way into fitting into 295 pounds worth of skin.

there's a difference? Pretty sure there's no difference.

So i'm down 50ish pounds now but I can't seem to get rid of my love handles. Why are they so fucking hard to get rid of?

6' tdee around 3100. Work construction and weight train and run once a week. Cut at 2000 just to be safe. I'm pretty lazy on weekends just play video games so figured it would bring that down a little

Weight loss is being fat and losing weight.

Cutting is having already lost weight, gotten muscle, and simply reducing bf% after a bulk.

kek

So weight loss is being fat and losing weight...

While cutting is being fat and losing weight

Got it.

This is for

If you're going to be stupid, don't bother posting. Fat people don't cut, they lose weight. Fit people cut.

Cutting is getting stage ready

Getting dry

Getting shredded

I am too accustomed to my weight to lose it
psychologically its become such an integral part of my sense of myself I think I am afraid to lose it.

That's retarded

Why are you on this board?

I put a lot of effort and expense into this fat.. its a sign of my accomplishments..

>h-heh I'm really not fat, just bear mode!
Only a fat coping loser would argue this much about words that are literally semantically identical every situation
>if you call it weight loss your not a foocking SHREDDED bro like me
kys

at 18-20%bf right now.
when should I start to cut for the summer?

>going over 15%
>ever

Anyone have the beat on how accurate the apple watch 2 is at calorie tracking?

i started to bulk too late, so i bulked harder.
when should i start to cut?

Was taking the same amount, my balls would just ache on days I took it. I don't know if it's due to increased blood flow or what.

How important is .8g/1g per lb of protein. Thinking of cutting my after work protein shake or meat out. It would put me at about .5 gram per lb

Just ate a whole chocolate. Without it i would be 1000 kcal under my TDEE. I did good r-right?

IIFYM

Green veggies are my savior. I am not hungry at all. If you're cutting, buy veggies.

now, february the LATEST...

YESTERDAY

Can i get a body fat estimate without showing my chest? I'm sensitive about my gyno.

If you know your weight and measurements you can get an estimate through one of the dozen or so bodyfat calculators online.

5'10
20 years old
160 lbs

Cutting at 2300 kcal and losing weight. Anything wrong with this?

>900 and 1200
I've had meals that are that big.

It's too high, it'll cut off real quick. I recommend lowering it a bit to maintain your weight loss

You must be a big guy.

Do you actually have gyno or do you just have fat mantits? If the latter, yohimbine could help, but it sounds like you're still on the bigger side and your standard weight loss might be enough to get rid of it.

Actual gyno, I've seen a doctor and have surgery booked for May. That's why I'm cutting right now so I can be nice and trim for the surgeon.

>Do I keep cutting?

The answer to this question is almost always yes.

Can you guys give me the rundown on Yohimbine? Never heard of it until now.

Helps with blood flow to your cock, gives you tremors when overdosed in a preworkout, recreational fat burner

I've lost 10Kg since mid November, that's 1.25Kg/week. Is this good? I started at 135 and am now 125Kg but also been lifting too so my whole chest and arm feel much denser.

Helps your body burn stubborn fat at a faster rate than normal. The fat is considered "stubborn" due to your body trying to hold on to that fat to keep itself safe. This is why you see a lot of people that aren't fat, but have a thicker midsection.

There's tons of info at the site in the infopic and the links from there. It's been around for awhile, I'm surprised you haven't seen it here yet.

2 lbs per week (~0.9 kgs) is the recommended "max"

Not sure when you started in Nov, but you can do the math from that.

Perfect if you are going skelly mode.

Nice. I'm 5'9 and been stuck between 184-187 (male) for past few months. Tried switching my diet from keto to a regular high protien one but fuck I don't feel full anymore (although being able to eat bread again is godly) and I seem to be slightly heaver despite increased cardio.

Going back to keto in Feb and focus on getting rid of cheat meals on weekends. Thinking I can reach 175 or less by summer if I just have 1 cheat meal + sweet a month.

Sweet! Ausfag here. Yohombine is a restricted substance. What's an equivalent far burner? I need to have this gut gone by May.

is it good for girls?

also is it ok for more major weightloss (>50lbs) or is it only meant for smaller cuts?

It might be silly to ask but here goes,
I'm a fat fag (232 5'10) and Today I had protein shake before work (construction) and I felt amazing. I didn't eat a big lunch like I would normally do because of it I had a chicken salad and a soup and when I got home I had another shake and I don't feel hungry anymore.

My question is: Is this good to lose weight or will I suffer a side effect or something?

nvm sorry for the stupid question, some quick research made me realize I'm over thinking this shit. My weight loss so far has been pretty good and I'm realizing for a female "stubborn fat" is mainly in the tits and ass so fuck it.

I am at 67 kg 1.70 meters. TDEE says 1800 but cutting at 1600. Sometimes eat even less. Am I doing okay?

As long as you get your other macros in I think you'll be fine. Insulin from the protein might spike though I think?

>tfw i mostly lost weight by dieting
>tfw still high bf%
>sagcitysagcitysagcuty

But you ate the appropriate macros r-right?

hahahah no not really.
When you lose a lot of weight you will have loose skin, i really need to lower my BF% and work out again.

I eat at below deficit. Idk if it really hinders weight loss because of the starvation meme but really want to lose at least 2 lbs a week. I am getting kinda bored of keto.

Is there any backup to the momscience that you shouldn't eat late at night for fatloss?

I've lost 30lbs so far and I find it easy to eat a protein smoothie or some protein heavy snack before bed because it leaves me feeling full and without hunger pains at night to sleep better.

And that's why you'll never make it.

I use this cheap one from walmart, tastes decent, texture isnt weird and I don't have to bother ordering it online. Only 140 calories for 30g protein
walmart.com/ip/44897006?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227032801349&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=66579220952&wl4=pla-130447622672&wl5=9028081&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=44897006&wl13=&veh=sem

HOW DO I FIGHT THE HUNGER.
it hurts

I know that feel user;-; water and a tin of tuna salad with a lil bit of mayo and a shit ton of spinach

drink a glass of water

Dude, if you're overweight, losing weight requires no effort, no knowledge, no thinking, nothing! You just wait. While if you're fit, but want to get a bit more shredder and cut that last 2% of bf to get to single digits, doing nothing is not enough, there's a lot of planing, diet, cardio involved. If you'll just reduce calorie intake and sit on your ass (which is perfect way to lose weight if you're fat), you'll lose more muscle than fat.

That's actually not any cheaper then large name brand. Get some optimum nutrition. It actually tastes like heaven when mixed with milk. And price per gram of protein it is actually cheaper. At least in the 5lb tub

don't do it bro, you will lose muss mass. find low cal protein shake or turkey breast to have.

Maybe my dream of fucking a qt trap will come true if I look like one as well right??

Duh fuck. I use it as its intended. As a supplement for if I don't have enough left overs for lunch or if I forgot to set out my after work meat from the freezer. Or if I fall short that day I will have a shake that night. Why would a protein shake make you lose muscle mass?

protein, fiber, food that's got volume but little calories, water, watch my600lblife

December was 28% bodyfat now I'm 17% and still look ugly and gross. WTF do I even lift for? It's just become something I enjoy even though I look like shit and am a weak baby that should be shot in the head like an autistic dog.

How do I motivate myself to lose weight when I'm a depressed computer science student?

I'm extremely busy and I want to be asleep/dead all the time, but I also feel like I'd hate myself a little less if I could just lose weight

what do

>depressed computer science student

Get used to it. All your jobs are getting outsourced.

>comp sci

Try pre-med with an inkling of seriousness and get back to me about depression.

I was pre med and switched to CS because orgo 2 killed my soul

plus I realized I'd be a terrible doctor because I don't actually care about people at all

nah, I go to a great school and I'm sure I can get a job when I graduate. I just feel like I have only enough energy to barely get my assignments in on time, so idk how I'm gonna start a fitness regimen. But I want to.

my nigga, similar spot here. Orgo 2 actually stressed me to the point where I inflicted bodily harm to myself as a form of stress relief (trichtillomania and dermatillomania)

Also whatever free time you have, prioritize the gym. After a while you start to look forward to it, even working out can relax the mind; this is how I feel anyway as I'm typically alone in my small community gym.

I feel ya dude. Sometimes after orgo 2 exams I'd go sit in a stairwell and cry for an hour. What a horrendous class.

& thanks for the advice; it'll take a lot of effort to drag myself to the gym for the first time since last year, but I'll figure it out somehow.

>16% BF
no

>Tfw havent even graduated and i got offered a full time job over summer holidays
>Pays better than any of my normie friends doing labour work or retail managers
>mfw comfy as fuck, final sem of uni coming up, basically sit in office and banter with redditors all day
>mfw i read a post like this

>mfw corporations are outsourcing all IT related jobs
>mfw no face

Count your stars, user.

The 'IT is a meme' meme is really getting old

Myprotein isolate. Get it on sale and it's the same price as the concentrate. 90cal and 21g protein per scoop, and literally nothing else. No carbs, no fat. Every flavor except vanilla I've tried tastes acceptable in water, too.