kill yourself and hope that you're reborn as an alpha

i'm gonna need the sauce for this....for....research purposes

Easy. Just skip leg day.

>dani daniels
>black guy

reeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>posts subtle cuck photo of black guy and white girl
Jew pls go

Jax Slayher and Kylie Rose for Don't Break Me.

>implying it doesn't turn you on to imagine that you're the chick

Hey I'm from sweden and we have quite a bit of niggers but I never see niggers like this, only somalians with brown teeth and huge asses (male somalians) and they also all skinnyfat and have severe anterior pelvic tilt. Did the slave owners breed niggers like pic related?

>Jax Slayher and Kylie Rose for Don't Break Me
cheers brah

rarbg.to/s/KYLIE rose Don t Break Me/

damn

American blacks aren't somalians, there's your answer

>American blacks aren't somalians, there's your answer

oooh yeah race is just a social construct

fuck off you dumb nu-male retard, stop letting jewish academia fucking brainwash you

ignore the closet cuck /pol/tard but aside from that literally the only places to find niggers like in op pic seems to be ex slave colonies. Why?

>disregarding the girl's obvious jew nose

Jews have white skin too

Why so angry?

People viewed slaves as animals. It's the same reason we have special cows for meat, special cows for milk, etc.

What? You know what ethnicity is, right? American blacks =/= Somalian blacks, even though they are both black

Not sure. Maybe it's genetics but there is a huge sports culture in the USA and American blacks dominate the two biggest ones. This probably pushes a lot of them to work out and stay in shape

Are you fucking retarded? Do you think east and west Africans are genetically the same? Just like east and west Europeans, right?

You can't even comprehend English because you're so eager to shitpost your buzzwords, retarded faggot

Listen here dipshit, American blacks literally aren't fucking samolian. They're from WEST Africa, Samolia is in EAST Africa.

LEARN YOUR FUCKING GEOGRAPHY!

She may or may not be jewish. Still hot regardless. Either way, How do I get Jax slayher physique?

>subtle cuck photo of black guy and white girl
>subtle

Lmao so much this

So the answer is yes then? They were bred forth by slave owners?
The most popular sport in the world has its biggest fanbase in europe but the top isn't dominated by blacks.
Bathe in water mixed with cocoa (do not wipe after getting up), get penis surgery and only train chest/arms

Also possibly you need height surgery

>Bathe in water mixed with cocoa

Why do you assume my race?

Absolutely, I'm 5'7". Still, if I could be a mini version of him physically, I'd be happy.