Ask an ex-vegetarian anything

I was a vegetarian earlier, now I'm not, I just ate 2 junior chickens from mcdonalds

rip me

Reasoning you went vegetarian?

did your penis grow back?

since birth

> indian
> brahmin (priest family)

rip me even more

you chose MCDONALD'S to break your vegetarian diet?

Good lord man..

How could you have considered yourself vegetarian while chugging so much cock juice?

oh shit lmao

savage

nice

how was the taste?

also this

What do you do when you can't find a designated shifting street?

What made yoy quit?

Also do you guys get easily offended when someone eats a cow in front of you? I'm a muslin dating a hindu and hoping there isn't an issue when I order beef when we eat.

me too. (kicked it off with a medium rare rib eye though, because i'm not a faggot.)

Do you guys ever argue about who's parents want to disown their child more?

> i even had one to begin with considering indian

HOWEVER

will i gain muscle just by eating junior chickens and working out more than just eating lots of carbs and working out?

im actually "enjoying" the taste of them, i had to add some hot sauce and a little more mayonnaise though

i couldnt just go to the kitchen and pick up some meat you feel? indian rmber, would get a lot of questions like

> which bad kids are you hanging out with son
> who are their parents
> we must meet
> NO GIRL FRIEND

;)

it tastes like... chicken, actually, ill try and describe it

I always thought chicken would be chewy with hair like fibres, but i realized quickly, mcdonalds probably adds a bunch of other meat to this shit, so it tastes like very thick french bread, without a thick crust

it's "edible" but i need to add hot sauce and extra mayo, other wise it tastes a little too plain for my tastes, but i could still "eat it" if it came to that

im not religious and most indians dont really care, food is food

idk if im gonna be able to try that until i live somewhere else, lmao

Welcome back to manhood.

Kek we actually do

Her parents are more anal about it

honestly it tastes no different than a veggie burger from burger king except burgerking isn't this cheap and gives you different vegetables

is she down to try anal? because i need an indian girl who wants to try anal

anyway the fact that her parents even "allow" her to "date" you, is pretty astonishing, but more indians don't care nowadays, it's life to date now

the heart burn is setting in guys

ffs

Yeah they are stubborn and annoying trying to preserver muh culture. My parents flipped when I dated a white chick. It will die when my parents generation is dead.

Anyway, I haven't tried anal yet. Mostly because I haven't tried anal. Is it something to give a try?

>the heart burn is setting in guys
>ffs
>heartburn
>from chicken

holy fuck indian genetics are fucking horseshit.

>mcchicken
>containing chicken

wew lad

Maybe its a south Indian thing.

>my stomach is too shit to digest already ground chicken tendons and meat and skin that I get heart burn

you should eugenics yourself because you're weak.

exactly, just like "racism" will end, and all that societal shit, just another generation or two and it'll be gone

although i think white people are "the least racist" compared to brown and black people

i was going to reply but then i saw this top kek

but nigga, if a mcchicken/junior chicken has no chicken, what the fuck did i just eat?

i think i got it because i ate them pretty fast, i was really hungry lmao

>i think i got it because i ate them pretty fast
it takes literally 30 seconds to eat a McNiggers sandwich you have shit genetics.

> NO GIRL FRIEND

White people being racist is bullshit for the most part. I was born in Texas and not once has a white person discriminated me against my race or religion. This whole white privilege and Islamaphobia thing is bullshit.

Its funny. When i dated my white ex, her parents welcomed me in their home for dinner and it was really pleasent. My parents refused to me her.

You do realize meat consumption increases your risk of having ed right?

>>s

WHAT

O_O

THIS BETTER NOT BE TRUE

just went and brushed my teeth with crest whitening fluoride tooth paste

no colors will stay and the smell is gone

wew lads

no one is gonna find out.