Blockfolio desktop alternative

what are other biztards using? i tried cointracking.info but its trash

Other urls found in this thread:

trello.com/invite/b/kGeE5st8/345998be20a3465975c6253e8f839299/crypto-blockfolio-biz-project
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i just have the market tabs open on google chrome

I use cointrackr. It's alright, it shows a pie chart and doesnt give portfolio value over time graph unfortunately. I downloaded a desktop app to Windows called Velvet but it wont even open any more.

Blockfolio truly is the best out there. Shame there's nothing for PC users really

Fuck it. I'll work on one. Please suggest features and UI / design stuff you like (I can do UX but I suck at UI and design)

NO I'M DOING IT ALREADY

Delta for Android.

remember, do not download random apps, especially when they are related to cryptos

The biggest issue I have with blockfolio is idk the real value of my portfolio because everytime I buy some shitcoin using BTC I add in blockfolio that I bought the shitcoin but i dont add that i sold the same amount of BTC to do it.

Also its annoying how the time graph shows my deposits. I wish there was a seperate graph to show pure growth

I can do it better than you.

...or. Better with you. ;)

That's so easy to fix, too. That will definitely be in it.

word

waiting on cryptoinsight to release, should be soon

Well fuck it, if I can't make you go away, it's in our best interest to do it together. Also means we could get it done quicker so idm
I'd want this to be monetized. Since there is such unworthy competition, we can get away with putting in some small, unobtrusive ads. Going by my experience with Blockfolio, our users will be looking at it extremely often (hence making it unobtrusive is good so they won't grow to hate the app).
Up to you chum. Would love to get this done nice n quick

Also yes that is a good idea user. Easy to fix is right. literally just a case of having a selection box of "This was bought using my BTC funds in balance"

Up to you chum

This is why you don't copy and paste on Veeky Forums

What're you using to build it?

trello.com/invite/b/kGeE5st8/345998be20a3465975c6253e8f839299/crypto-blockfolio-biz-project

Or use this link without giving me your email

Cheers. Was thinking VB but C++ seems more realistic. My strong suit is Python dealing with large data sets but it doesn't seem applicable here. You?

Here's mine I'm working on. Feedback welcome!

Crypto Chart from the Windows Store.

thanks for the templates for my new app !

I haven't decided yet.

can you select markets to show value from?
how about initial investment profit calc?

Purple theme works well and market cap is a nice touch that's lacking in Blockfolio. Reckon people prefer candlestick charts for specific coins though, perhaps give them the option, maybe you have already idk

Don't really care, I'm doing it for development experience.

What do you mean? When you add a crypto you can choose where to get price from. The default is an aggregated price calculated by my backend. Or do you mean widgets? You can choose the exchange for the price widget. And showing your investments/transactions profits is the next thing I'm working on. Then I'll prob release it and think of things to add.

Yeah, currently my backend isn't recording candlestick OHLC data but I might try doing that soon.