League of fatties:
imgur.com/a/jmGun

Requiem for a heavyweight
imgur.com/a/dvhiF

Magnificient obsession
imgur.com/a/SqQek

Fat Fathers
imgur.com/a/iFYrr

is this from a real Dredd comic or just fanfic?
Also you can tell it's fiction because so many of the HAESers are male. IRL it's almost all women doing this shit

It's from the fat fathers story. I posted a link.

Didn't mean to tag you

>Also you can tell it's fiction because so many of the HAESers are male. IRL it's almost all women doing this shit
It's because men know instinctively that it won't improve the way they are treated.

>You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece!

Best image for FPH.

Contribootin

fucking christ

>food artist

>going through life shaped like a stalactite

delet plz

What gets me is the fucking plate! He might as well sit down with a knife and fork the fat cunt.

Was this a troll account?

the doggo's face makes me sad :(

Magic

holy fucking christ

I thought that was nasty looking ham suspended in aspic before I read that it was a cake.

underrated

>sit in wooden chair
>breaks, the fall destroys my ass
>too embarrassed to see a doctor but not too embarrassed to tell and show millions of people on the internet

It's a real picture of a person's rolls screen printed onto a cake. Turn your head to the left.

Used tent awnings.

>protip - if size large fits like a crop top, you might have been fupa-duped. (fupa-duping is when you lie to someone about their fat until they are HUGE)

>ass looks like a fat belly
>belly probably looks like a front ass
They are so goddamn backwards.

I'm just as triggered by the guy wearing lifting gloves at a PF

this always makes me kinda sad, her face is not terrible especially considering how fucking massive she is. She would probably be pretty good looking if she were even remotely close to a healthy weight :(

Yeah. And those people pretending to be nice make me sick.

Does this mean I could save his life by emailing the picture of his ass to his doctor and then emailing him proof that I already embarrassed him in front of his doctor?
(so that he would have no excuse to continue with his resistance)
Not like I'm going to or anything,

she'd be cute if she lost the weight

ive stopped believing that this is real

>bok choy

Maybe I'll pick some of that up tomorrow. Idk what it is about that vegetable but I find it so delightful in many ways. The flavor, the delicate dark green leaves contrasted by the crunchy stem. It just has the cleanest flavor of any vegetable I've ever had.

top right is thicc high test alpha female, would acquire for harem tbqh

Sugar is actually fine in a good pasta sauce when you're making it from scratch, obviously not that amount but a little sugar is great for neutralizing the acidity of the tomatoes.

maybe its the fact that its a solid melee unit in plants vs zombies

Every single thread. Can we just agree on this and move on? Yes, gross. Yes, acidity.

for the first half of the thread I thought I was in the previous FPH thread.

you guys post the same pictures everytime, doesnt anyone have anything new?

>bragging about walking
>fast food ONLY once a month
>being triggered by a dog discriminating against you

dogs arent even aware of any of our "social norms" so you cant even blame society for this, dogs are literally an objective intelligent opinion that dont have any reason to lie and likely arent even capable of thought that complex so if they assume fat people are lazy piece of shit then fat people are lazy pieces of shit.

>that 2nd line

thats not what your husband meant when he said that

I thought sugar (or salt I think, my culinary knowledge isn't that good) was added to the tomato sauce. But Jesus fucking Christ, adding the entire sugar bowl is too far.

Here. I went out looking for OC just for you.

dubs confirm best fatblast in 2015 to live through the decade!

That actually looks like a pretty sturdy chair

all chairs are sturdy chairs if you dont way as much as a small truck

>dictated but not read

I'm pretty sure his study of singularities would qualify him as an expert regarding the topic of massive bodies.

I mean, applying the theroy of Hawking radiation and black hole evaporation to the human body is frankly genius. He should be applauded for his observations.

>when you only do leg day

>This kills the italian

I had the most horrific dream / nightmare lastnight Veeky Forums

A woman came to my house fora 3some but she was morbidly obese

Then she stripped off and had huge scars from a breast reduction

Then she got on her knees infront of me and spread her ass cheeks and she was so far there were rings of discoloured skin like an archers bullseye target leading to her butthole

Her muff looked like a hairy rotting fish also

I feel sick

Fuck I hate fat people

Can someone put a face on that?

Today is the first day in over a decade I've been under 200 pounds. My freshmen year of college I hit 300 and it was a wakeup call to do some moderation. I went down to 230, but then went up to 260.

Now I'm 6' and 199, I got another 30 pounds of fat to go. Thanks /fph/

>inb4 it's another pepe

You can do it, user!

Judge Dredd is about a cop policing a crazy city in a post apocalyptic American future. Shit like OP is only the surface of fat pride.

And its one damn page from a comic ya sperg. Keep the identity politics to /pol/.

T-thanks you too. I'm really hitting my macros and staying under caloric intake without any issue now. These threads keep me going every day.

how to get legs like pic related?

bonus points if you include how to get the QT grill

thumbnail looks like arches

maybe yours do

I'm confused, where was the point that he went into identity politics in that post? Is fat chick considered a valid identity here now?

I thought it was pretty widely acknowledged that most HAES people were female. I don't see much of a point in talking about it in detail here, but are we not allowed to point out the fact when it's relevant anymore?

>set point
>theory

Is there any actual science to back this shit up?

Because I have only seen haes people talk about this

Broke into the Krabby Patty vault.

/r/ the comic about two fat gays having sex after eating, that involves one of them saying something along the lines of "be careful, that lasagne had a lot of cheese"

contributin with rare content

They talked about this in a psychology class I took--but it's not "your weight is predetermined and nothing you do will change that," iirc, it was something to the effect of "your body fights to maintain homeostasis."

So if set point is a thing, it doesn't trump CICO.

the whole 'set points' thing refers mostly to conditioned behaviors, i.e. fat people will almost always feel like eating a greater amount is "normal", therefore they will remain fat unless they are disciplined enough to literally count their calories.

5x5 Rance attacks
5x5 Waifu hoists
5x5 Hyper thrusts

Kind of, your body's size is pretty much predetermined and will fall in a specific range. I.E. This kid will naturally end up being somewhere around 6'2" while this other kid will end up only being 5'6" when he grows up.

Think of it like dog breeds, it's not a very good comparison since breeds of dog have way more genetic variance than humans do, but it's serviceable. A Chihuahua's set point means that when it's fully grown it's going to be the size of a Chihuahua, not a Great Dane.

It has fuck all to do with body fat though, besides where it might be located.

Genetics does play a huge role in fat, but your genetics alone don't determine your weight. As the person in that post says, but clearly doesn't understand, a huge part of it is environment as well.

For example, when some study says that X group of people are predisposed to obesity, it isn't saying that they magically get fat because their DNA is having a giggle. What it means is that X group of people will be more susceptible to hunger and food cravings, I.E. they are more likley to feel a stronger compulsion to eat food, or that they have trouble building muscle so excess calories are more likley to be processed and stored as fat, or that they are less inclined to exercise either because they have less energy or their endorphin systems don't reward them as much for it. Stuff like that.

In the end your weight and body fat percentage end up being dependent much more on your environment than your genetics, and since YOU control your environment by controlling what you eat and what you're doing you are the one in control of your own destiny in this situation.

It's a real story arc. He has to crack down on fatties because it's some sort of bizarre trend and there's a food shortage.

is there an older version of rance I'm not aware of?

why does the pic look like its from the 80's

>A Chihuahua's set point means that when it's fully grown it's going to be the size of a Chihuahua, not a Great Dane.

only if they have the same beta as fuck attitude as you do

>never gonna make it

>This is what doglets really think

>doglets
>implying all dogs arent beta as fuck

this really makes me not wanna cheat on my diet.

>you will never look like this

Luke, did I ever tell you about that light saber I just gave you? It was your fathers. He slaughtered all of the younglings with it. He was a good friend.

This is such a self-contradictory non-argument it's hard to believe it's not a troll.

>predetermined at birth...environment
>Like changing your hormone levels to increase appetite.

YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR ENVIRONMENT AND YOU CAN IGNORE YOUR APPETITE

you mad black bois?

your women want a strong white bull to fuck them, how can black men even compete?

Spanx should be illegal

god damn, how much fucking protein would be in a steak made from one of these?

It's like saying I come from a family of alcoholics so I should be able to drink as much as I want and no one should think I'm mean, irresponsible, or ever give me a DUI.

what anime is this

>he doesnt know about rance

just go on any hentai site and you should be able to find it m8