>2017
>still being a nattycel

chico

>wanting to look like an overcompensating faggot whose life revolves around the gym

Yeah nah, I'll take my natural proportional aesthetics that make all women's pussy wet over your tren coughing test induced high blood pressure red skin autistic fucked up lifestyle that only impresses other guys.

It's OK son he wont hurt you

>he thinks the only outcome of taking roids is becoming some huge muscled freak

Coping natty detected. Literally all male actors who have shirtless scenes where they have to attractive are on roids. It gives you a step up to the next level, you don't get blasted straight to the top floor on your first cycle.

A friend of mine took testo when he was a teenager.
Now he can't even grow fucking facial hair.

Top kek at you idiots trying to 1up nature.

wouldn't the opposite happen?

unless he took them pre-puberty wouldn't he grow more facial hair?

he may bald earlier

>one person taking what was probably a shitty fake test booster when they were still developing means steroids are bad

You don't understand anything about this shit mate.

If you inject testosterone in your body it will believe that there is an overproduction and stops natural test production. Did you not inform yourself about it?
Fucking idiots i swear.

no I get that but wouldn't that trigger facial hair?

even when he gets off he doesn't produce enough test to grow fucking facial hair

did he blast Rich Piano's stack?

> I don't wanna lift weights, I don't want to end up all bulky

Test also triggers facial hair growth while it's in your system that says regardless of what your t levels are after the hairs have grown in.
Did you go to a "drugs are bad mkay" class in middle school and decide to share your knowledge online?
Fucking idiots I swear.

For a short period of time it does yes but it destroys your natural production of it so basically you're fucked once you take it because your body does not produce a natural level of it anymore and you will have to inject it all your life.
Don't touch that shit.

If you want to increase test get some sunlight and eat pumpkin seats and coconut oil for fucks sake.

Also if you did inject Test please for the love of god talk to your doctor about it he will tell you what it does.

You're retarded.

>what is PCT
>implying any dietary or lifestyle changes will give a fraction of a percentage of the effects that even a low dose non-suppressive "fake natty" test cycle (or even some fucking sarms which barely suppress if at all) would

he's got that fuccboi lean forward pose down to a t

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but look at his faaaaaaaaaaaaaace,he can attract 14 year old girls that must count for something right???

You sound like you have some experience, friend. I'm a scared of telling doc, I live in Canada so test is not strictly """illegal""" but I still don't want to admit to it for fear of criminal charges/ some other shit with my health insurance. What do?

>never juiced
>bad facial hair
>still have some acne

well negative feedback mechanisms work very differently than receptor mechanisms.

so yah, that would be expected. what's your point?

>Bald by 30.
>Heart condition by 50.
No thanks.

/thread