Why are all black people obsessed with Dragon Ball Z?

Why are all black people obsessed with Dragon Ball Z?

Dunno
I asked myself why too

Because all niggers are secretly weebs and Dragon Ball Z is good.

Because Goku is a absolutely terrible father. Like many black fathers. He runs away from home looking for someone to throw hands with. His wife is also a loud violent women, like many black women. They find solace that Goku eventually returns home. Unlike there fathers though.

Dragon ball z is babby level story telling with atrocious animations.

Weirdly true. I've been hooking up with a black dude lately who is secretly a giant weeb

In the words of my good friend. "We like to see niggas box it out."

"Why are you obsessed with black people," would be a better question.

Because their "culture" is more aggressive and infectious than cancer.

Maybe you should go discuss this with /pol/ then.

Dude an entire generation is obsesed with DBZ, not only blacks.

and yugioh

I see more black Sonic fans than DBZ fans.

>/pol/

>FUCK OFF MY BOARD FAGGOT!

Says the THICC poster

What does that have to do with /pol/ threads?

Does anyone else find it funny what counts as black now? They've basically morphed into an off-white people, but still desperately try to hold onto their "blackness."

Because it's a show about monkeys that eventually get strong enough to become aryan.

>Dragon Ball Z is good.
If you're 14.
Shit's boring and repetative if you rewatch it as adult.

Any other shows with a similar "bad guys get rekt, then befriend the protagonist while they gradually learn to not be a douche" premise?

literally one of the most popular shonen anime tropes wtf

Don't bother.
That fag probably thinks EVA and FLCL is all DEEP and shit.
EVA is navel gazing pseudo intellectual trash and FLCL is just a clusterfuck of retarded garbage happening.
DBZ is...well was till people who think like you got a hold of it and made Super, one of the most widely recognizeable and memorable anime ever created.
An entire generation of young men became active, learned to focus their agressive tendencies into something good, and looked forward to becoming fathers because of that show.

>That fag probably thinks EVA and FLCL is all DEEP and shit.

Don't project.
EVA is baby's first meeting with philosophy. It's nothing new or deep, but can be for young teenager who doesn't know anything. Same as DBZ opinon about it is clouded with nostalgia.
FLCL is indeed a clusterfuck.

>An entire generation of young men became active, learned to focus their agressive tendencies into something good, and looked forward to becoming fathers because of that show.

Irrelevant, we're talking about quality of show, not what impact it had.
Might as well say "Birth of a Nation" is a bad movie because it inspired people to join KKK.

OP and every person who responded to this question seriously, you all need to be banned. This is not even closely fit related. You are ruining fit for people who actually give a shit about fitness. Are there any mods that can do anything about this? This place is falling apart.

>only blacks like dbz
dbs episode 74 with a good sub is out btw for whoever is watching it

>Don't project.
I'm not projecting. Look at that picture for gods sake. It screams SUPERIOR ANIME TASTE FOR SUPERIOR ANIME FANS SUCH AS MYSELF!
>EVA is baby's first meeting with philosophy. It's nothing new or deep, but can be for young teenager who doesn't know anything. Same as DBZ opinon about it is clouded with nostalgia.

Actually it's Ghost in the Shell SAC. BTW, EVA isn't philosophical. It's nihilist cynical trash and masochistic garbage.
And if you think the fact that they randomly plastered judao christian bullshit in there for any other reason then they thought it was cool then you're fucking retarded.

>FLCL is indeed a clusterfuck.
Yes. It's also short and silly. Which is why it's so popular with that tiny segment.
They gave that shit a two season treatment and adding a young female protag!

>>An entire generation of young men became active, learned to focus their agressive tendencies into something good, and looked forward to becoming fathers because of that show.
>Irrelevant, we're talking about quality of show, not what impact it had.
Ah, I see.
You see, if the quality was bad then it wouldn't be as popular as it is. Espescially since it came out way back when the ability to manipulate public opinion wasn't as powerful or widespread as it is now.
DBZ was basically it when it came to anime in much of the western world. If it was shit, it wouldn't have taken off.
This is litterally your personal opinion.

>Might as well say "Birth of a Nation" is a bad movie because it inspired people to join KKK.
In your attempt at making a point and being clever, you completely failed to realize that what you said had nothing to with anything either of us has said and is in fact fucking stupid.

>Actually it's Ghost in the Shell SAC
SAC was years after EVA. GiTs first movie I would agree.

>EVA isn't philosophical. It's nihilist cynical trash and masochistic garbage.
Nihilism is still a brand of philosophy.

You missed my point with comparison to "Birth of Nation". There are good shows that go under rada and there are bad shows that became popular and have impact (The Big Bang Thery for example). Quality has nothing to do with impact. That's why I said that point was irrelevant.

Stop being so assblasted because someone doesn't like your favourite monster of the week show.

When we came home from school we would rush to do our homework, so we can catch it on toonami.

DBZ was cool af nigga. Most of us are secret weeaboos

>Espescially since it came out way back when the ability to manipulate public opinion wasn't as powerful or widespread as it is now.

its simple guys the DBZ universe the sayians that these guys idolize are a monkey race in the show

They are mentally childish