What is the purpose of leggings?

What is the purpose of leggings?

I see a lot of guys wearing them at the gym, usually with gym shorts. Is there any purpose or is it just the latest style going on?

Feel like pajamas and keep you warm

compression has its uses in recovery i guess? thats the only logical reason for it. but i personally think it's just a trend of recent years. bunch of fags and alts thinking they're cool

Its a way to show off leg definition without wearing short shorts.

Same as wearing a vest.

Seeing muscle definition while you work those muscles is motivating.

comfy

looks good man

look good feel good

Superior comfyness

>not wearing short shorts
are you gay user?

its cold nigga

This. Wear mine in Autumn, winter and early spring with shorts over for warmth and comfort.

Didn't say I don't m8.

i wear compression shorts to hold my dick down because it flops around a lot. Also, I have huge balls and they make a giant shelf that holds my dick in a forward position.

I've thought about doing the pants thing with shorts for the same reason, but I'm good with compression shorts. I don't know any such shit about recovery, I just want my dick to stay in place.

or. Because its cold af and theyre super comfy

damn qt

I wear compression pants sometimes because there's something wrong with one of my kneecaps. It makes my legs feel better when my kneecap gets out of whack.

I also wear them sometimes when it's cold (under my pants) or when it's hot (instead of pants)

it's to let people know you're subhuman circumcised trash

It helps my knees

it's for skipping leg day

so your girlie penis is shown and a black male knows you are available

Knee sleeves can also help, look into rehbands

The purpose of clothes is to cover the body

I suppose they are a bit more comfortable and practical. Not worth it to look like a faggot though. I wish women didn't wear them too so they don't look like sluts.

I wear them with no shorts when I squat. I've split multiple pairs of shorts open at the bottom of the squat. These don't tear

I hate wearing sweats when I workout since I sweat like a motherfucker plus less flexibility. But I can't wear shorts when its cold out.

So shorts+compression pants work out great in the winter months. Plus comfy as fuck.

But if you're not wearing shorts with them then you're the gym twink and trying to show off for any bulls around.

I wear them without gym shorts because they show off my legs, which look fucking great, and my junk, which is notably above average size.

I do this also I don't squat enough to wear knee sleeves yet. I'll never wear them though unless it's leg day.

1. ROM is better for squats, stretching etc
2. They keep you warm enough to keep full ROM in the legs if it's cold
What makes me wonder is why I see so many guys in caps in the gym. Always fucking caps. Why?

They make my butt look cute ;)

I get you man. I don't have leggings so I wear sweat pants but I roll the leg up to the knee and pull up all the slack around my ass. My gym is sometimes cold though and the only warm piece of clothing I really have is my camo parka. Usually have my shoes off for squats too and a big red bastard of a lifting belt on. Bet everyone there thinks I'm borderline retarded or something. I don't care, I outlift them all lol.

to hide their receding hairlines from the cardiobunnies

think it's a sweat in the eyes thing lad

>wear leggings in wrestling sometimes
>wear them for diddly lifts
>dorks start to wear them for fashion

I hate you faggots.

Same same

People thing being hung is all apple pie and orgies but it's really inconvenient most of the time
>tfw you will never be deepthroated and have to be careful not to fuck too hard or the girl will cry bc it hurts

Compression clothes were touted a few years back as giving you the competitive edge and increasing circulation.

It turns out none of that shit is true, but people still wear them to feel sexy.

im not even going to the effort.

leggings while wrestling makes you look like a queer but damn are they good for protecting against mat burns

I wear leggings every single day in the winter because they're comfy as fuck and make my butt look nice

But it's socially acceptable for me bc I'm not a dude

Keep me warm in the winter

Why will none of you admit you wear it cuz you like getting looked at?

>the feel really fucking good
>compression helps physiologically
>you get warmed up faster
>they look cool

...because that's not why we wear them primarily? maybe if i'm going out to a club, sure, but if I'm just going to sit for 6 hours in class all day and then go study, I just wanna be comfy. Is that so hard to understand?

L

O

N

D

O

N

Aren't dresses more comfortable than a thing that it's vacuum compressed into your ass?

lol no

in a dress you have to sit strategically so no one can see your underwear

in leggings you can cross your legs, put your knees up, whatever, and it's all equally comfy

if you've never worn leggings I highly reccommend it

in unrelated news, I had to go to a mandatory drivers ed class that was run by an actual, real life hotwife
>le cuckold meme
she had the anklet on and everything and was wearing a mid thigh dressy dress with entirely too much boob showing, and during the 6 hour class she deliberately and systematically flashed her undies to every person in the room, including me. During the break I thought about asking her for a quickie in the ladies room but I chickened out. she wasn't fat but she wasn't Veeky Forums either and maybe a 6/10 overall, also surface-level batshit crazy

Shorts + Leggings = Insecure faggot or micro penis.

I used to wear them frequently for wrestling but I haven't brought them into the gym once.

Lol

I wear a cap when I don't want to have my hair in a ponytail or bun.

t. that asian guy who is a meme lately

also if your a manlet doing this

pls

I wore compression tights when I was hurdling because of the meme compression broscience and because I'd take anything that further prevented my balls hanging when I was barely clearing bits of wood at high speed.

> Is there any purpose
It keeps my balls warm