twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

yes

maybe, I don't know

It might.

user, it won't.
Stop listening to other people
and do your research. I was a LINK marine
until I realized the flaws of this project.
More importantly 2 devs to tackle the entire thing?
S C A M

no
>asking Veeky Forums for advice

It will.

Sell at a loss now or lose it all Linkie.

can you repeat the question?

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

I dumped everything.
The team sucks at marketing, and there is no hype around the coin. They missed a great opportunity around SIBOS which went practically unnoticed.

You gon don goofed son.

All posts here are just people looking for others to take their bags.

Youll find chainlink on list of deadcoins.com 2 years from now.

just like how people attacked neo for only having 2 devs.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

You're not gonna make it OP.

fuck you cunt I'm destined to make it

There's too many. Look at the coins that went above 10 usd. None of them has more than 100 million circulating supply.
Whoever says otherwise is delusional. Rarity IS a thing on crypto. Look at the moons today, VTC and XSA.
And where's the other 650,000,000 coins btw? Shady as fuck.

Literally a retard here. The only thing that really matters is the market cap.

Meme magic. So yes.

CELLS

If that was the case xrp would cost like 1000 usd but nope. Can you name one coin that had/has 100 million supply and went above 10 usd?
That's not a coincidence.'

m8...ripple has 100x more coins circulating than chainlink. if link reaches that same marketcap it would be a $20 coin.

chainlink will succeed BUT it will take years to do so. this is what the smart people are saying. so just buy a bunch and stick it in your MEW. that's all there is to say about it.

you are so fuckin retarded its funny. It doesnt matter if XRP is over 10 USD b/c its cheaper to own a shit-ton

youtu.be/x1R7wFK9SwE

Required viewing for all linkies. Guy knocks it out of the fucking water

It won't for the same reason as XRP will fail.

Look at that Swell conference video where the bankers say they have no use for XRP but they will use Ripple.

Same deal with LINK and ChainLink.

how exactly market cap works?
the coins are released by the devs, or created on demand?

>3x ICO aka best performing ICO over the last month is a fail

yea ok. the guy who made this video is a literal pajeet

He also makes good points on why you shouldn't buy ICOs

youtu.be/WDYjqUrD4-o

Stop shilling your shitty channel mongoloid.

it wont, glad to help

at 6:39, says he's lurking /biz

Id just sell at a loss and be done. its going to 0

Link checks none of his boxes. Also, anyone who says smart contracts arent a big deal in crypto cant be taken seriously. This guy is an obvious retard. What coins dont have ICOs now anyway? Signatum? lmao

Long term no one knows

short term maybe but they dont like hype which is important for the short term.

Not sure if this guy is just a troll or an actual retard but 6:30 - 8:10 on this video had me dying.

Link isnt just for banks though, at least they claim to be much more than just an oracle app for banks.

chainlink will not, this p&d group will $ discord.gg/F7tEJgU

Probably but not for six to eight months.

I genuinely think this is the next ETH and I also believe it will follow the same course. It's going to go up to maybe 80 cents or so and then fluctuate 30 cents for the year before going 10X and then staying there for another year before going 30X.

It's pretty clear that he gets most of his information (and views) from Veeky Forums.

It's the next ETH. Even Veeky Forums reacts exactly the same to LINK like it did to ETH it's uncanny.

LOL, this guy is SO fucking stupid

Yes, it will. Buy and hold. Buy more on dips.

90 million supply vs 1 billion total supply. Next eth. Pick one.

It wont succeed until plasma comes out. LINK is paid to node operators for each instance of getting data from data source into smart contract. So each time this happens, its also going to be a transaction on the ethereum blockchain. This means if the LINK payments want to keep up with the increasing amount of customers and nodes in the network, it will clog ethereum untill ethereum gets higher scalability.

We are bagholding for couple of years

Neo, dumbass

>can't even flick a light-switch on certain days
you cunts are fucking weird.

>What is marketcap

>supply determining the % ROI

You are so fucking retarded it's not even funny

Jesus, what a dummy you are. Supply means nothing, you care about is market cap.

$3000 dollars gets you 10 ETH
They also get you over 11,500 LINK

LINK, with 50% the market cap of ETH, would translate to $14 per token. Your 11,500 LINK would be valued at $161,000.

This is using the total coin supply. Circulating supply is actually 350M. So you'd have $460,000.

Supply caps roi. You think ripple will evwr get to 5 dollars? For holding. For btc, the sky is the limit.

Yes but its much harder to reach that higher market cap when there are so many of the damn things.

Buy link if you want to be pink

I have some news for you...

Yes and for ripple to ever be worth 2 dollars it would have to have like a 20 billion dollar mkt cap. Not happening. Ever.

Yes I really want to buy and hold something with a hard cap on growth.

But why the fuck you care about the price of a single token when you can buy many if they're cheaper? Market Cap is what matters.

Second this shit, if it ever will succeed, its not now. Get out of link and start making your money back in other shit. Then buy link after it starts mooning. Dont be a hodler faggot for a pajeet coin with no news, no exchanges, and a bunch of cultist followers

+1

It's a pretty boring product but a nice use case
Unfortunately, no matter what the bagholders believe, It won't see mass adoption... not with two devs that left funding until the last minute
Even if it sees large adoption, there is no reason for big players to buy up link tokens. The tokens have no actual worth at all. Just tiny little fees paid out to node operators. There's betting staking projects already out there. No incentive for anyone to buy and hold.

Also there's the matter of the larger crypto community completely ignoring it. Retards on biz think they have found the next ether. They haven't.

Because I want to get many tokens that can reach a higher price point rather than being capped at a lower price point.

I should've sold at 50 cents OP, and same to you. This coin has awful marketers, at least Antshares tried to get on multiple exchanges and communicate with people OUTSIDE of the slack