Posture corrector

do these work? i don't have anything wrong with my back, just low confidence and a computer job

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a bra, brah.

Dude if you use this you're a fucking loser. Like it MAY work but you'd still be a massive faggot. Really, save yourself on this one.

if it works it would be under my shirt so who cares?

Is FIT getting men to crossdress now?

You're an idiot if you think that won't stick out like a sore thumb.

why are you so defensive? sad.

MANZIER

make sure you shave your legs before you but on your full-leg hip corrector and wash your feet before putting on your red ankle mobility enhancers

I thought we decided it was the BRO

Wouldn't this make you weaker?

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs

saved you money and embarrassment. You owe me a drink.

son, to correct your posture first visit a chiropractor to adjust all those fucked discs.

2nd, practice seated rows with strict posture.

3rd, pick a color, say yellow. every time you see yellow, you must make yourself aware of your shitty posture and correct it. repeat x forever

4th, learn to use your back muscles to create thoracic extension, ie, arch your back the opposite way, especially the upper part.

>visit a chiropractor
LMAO

even doctors are hesitant to ever recommend these people, and none of them will ever visit one themselves

"Adjusting disc" doesnt do shit for posture, nor can you adust them. You need several hundred kg of force just to nudge them under all those muscles and tendons. You need about 400kg of force just to stretch the IT band a bit.
If you have a chiro who says this then hes full of shit.

FIxing the posture is easy. No exercises are needed. You just learn how feels to be in the correct posture and maintain that throughout the day for some weeks till it becomes natural.

Yeah idk about the whole chiropractor thing. I've always thought they just keep you fucked up so you have to keep coming back.

I do want to have them pop my back like they do. I'm hesitant to because I do actually have a back injury they might aggravate

When chiropractors do their thing it's called "making an adjustment"

Your point, although welcome, is misdirected anger and ignorance and not much more.

I know its called an adjustment, but it doesnt adjust anything at all. Studies show that they cannot decide which part of the joint they apply the force to(distal or proximal part). They and physio cant palpate spinal issues with any form of accuracy. The force the aply to the body gets spread out through ALL tissues withi that area. Which means only a minor part of the original force are applied to the desired area.

ANd the same applies to physios AND chiros when it comes to "adjusting" the hips and other large joints. WHich is why physios are currently undergoing a huge shift in their practice.

You need more force than what your average guy can roduce to affect the joint at all.
There is no well performed study which shows chiros do what they claim to do.

Here's what you do OP.
Get a friend and a piece of athletic tape. Put your shoulder blades into then position you want. Get friend to tape your shoulder blades together. Now whenever you lose your posture, you'll feel the tape pull and immediately correct. wa la

Well yeah but it's the same thing as like why we park in the driveway and park in the driveway.
They called it "making an adjustment" so that's just what the act became. Gotta call it something. It helps them sell their snake oil to the unaware.

Stupid people are gonna do stupid things, most people know chiropractors are bs. It seems like you're angry at them, don't be. They provide a service to people with too much money and not enough sense, God bless them for preying on the weak.

jesus Christ all you faggots are calling out the OP being a pussy when most of you sleep with a pillow with a printed 2d lewd 14 year old girl on the side

posture is also about training proper back muscles. youve missed the point if you want to use those muscles less by wearing a bra

Park in driveway and drive in parkway*

Who the fuck are you? Get back to plebbit fucking faggot.
OP don't listen to this goof. You're still a pussy ass bitch for wearing a bra.

No, it's the Manzier

I just started lifting and have rounded shoulders, is there anyway to fix them?

Honestly , just tie a resistance band into a circle and use that
its what ive been using

external rotation exercises
be conscious of posture and correct throughout day

lol'd at this post. what a life

You dont want a bra what will that do for your confidence?? face pulls and db rows will help sort you out. Im 6'4 had low self confidence all throughout highschool and developed a hunch from looking down and shoulders sitting forward. Now got a few years lifting under my belt stand up tall besides a slightly cruddy lower back but getting more and more confident everyday. Although ive noticed if I've been fapping a bit i loose this so I try to lay off of it . But everyones different.
Good luck brah where all gonna make it

work more on your back

Did you actually benefit from doing those exercises? They seem to simple and too little for a big improvement.