Why has nobody come up with a metabolism increasing or decreasing pill?

Why has nobody come up with a metabolism increasing or decreasing pill?

This would be ideal for both skelly's and fatty's.

Each pill = 500+ or -500 calories.

Skelly's take 1-3 of the -500 pills and make gains without having to eat much. The fatty's take a couple of the +500 pills and can now eat extra junk without messing up their cut.

>Why has nobody come up with a metabolism increasing or decreasing pill?

Because it's dangerous to fuck with that shit.

See: DNP

ECA stack. Look it up

The decreasing one would probably make you freeze all day and kinda slow in the brain. Its not like the energy your body uses goes nowhere.

T3 gives you -200 to -300 calories

Looks like someone I know of.

Metabolism increase: dnp
Metabolism decrease: sleeping pill

Eh...doesn't that depend on where your T3 is sitting currently?

If your T3 is already working at max won't taking it pre much do zip?

That said I thought T3 was for people who have been starving for ages and their metabolism has lowered.

Sleeping decreases metabolism???? Then why do I wake up looking super lean when I get 8-10 hours sleep? But I wake up looking shit if I only sleep 5-7?

Most people who do need T3 are the ones who are deficient with it in the first place. It is not meant to be used by people who have enough of it.

Sleeping pill, not sleeping itself

No but opiates do slow digestion and mechanisms related to nutrient delivery.

Have you tried slamming meth OP?

They have, several times. The side effects are always bad. You can't just turn a bodily function up or down without affecting ten other things.

Roll quads in reply to me and I'll post 1080p webm of me throat fucking OP.

gross

DNP...

Each pill is essentially an automatic -700 calories a day

>wants a pill to take that will effectively decrease the amount of energy available to the body
>thinks it will improve gainz

nigga when did you fail biology? kindergarten?

What is DNP?

correct answer is DNP

it would be much better to create something that lowers nutrient absorption. Fatties could eat as much as they want and still lose weight

DNP

All the shit for weight loss/increasing metabolism you can think of has been invented already because fatties will buy anything to not go on a diet.
Now for slowing metabolism I don't know anything that does that and don't know how the chemistry would work, it could be a thyroid blocker but it would just bounce back

Thats like Alli. Trouble is its only like 100 calories a day and it makes you shit yourself