/fraud/ - Steroid discussion

Previous
Noobs go to reddit's r/steroids board and read their wiki before asking a question.

When posting a question about your first cycle, include your height, weight, years spent lifting, and current percent bodyfat.

Don't respond to retards. This means not responding the the sesame street gang: alex, glands, bimbo.

NO SOURCE TALK. If you're not sure, assume it's source talk.

real thread

jb fl gf

mods mods mods

this is a repost

there is already a thread

>bimbo as part of sesame gang
just

thanks for making actual thread though

don't forget to report the other alex thread!

All trips suck, some more than others.

1st for asuza number 1 waifu

There are enough reasons not to like bimbo, but they differ from the reasons not to like alex and kike alex.

this

I used to dislike bimbo's gf/notgf/roommate faggotry but in hindsight it's about 200 times better than anything alex or glands have ever posted. plus he's knowledgeable, kind of, when he wants to be

Who's still around, anyway? ManletGains? Cheeky? CanaryBro? Farmer? Dingo? I heard Chem vanished from the face of the earth, and FL has gone.

JERRY

>Chicken Lover's Choice- $50

1 Whole Chicken
2 lbs. Chicken Drumsticks
3 lbs. Chicken Thighs
2 lbs. Split Breasts
3 lbs. Chicken Wings
2 lbs. Boneless Skinless Breast

I should do it

Is it really necessary to use 5/8" for quads over 1"?
I have a box of 100 25g 1" and have only done glutes so far. Can I not just limit how far I pen?

canary and fl posted recently, chem dropped in for a really really short visit, no sign of the rest whatsoever

FL lurks. I'm glad ManletGains was as worthless as bimbo. Chems antics were great. Farmer fucked off to whatsapp with some trips. Cheeky and canarybro were meh idk what happened same shit I bet. Dingo idk.

mfw all dem protons

mg is still alive but quit /fraud/ because of how shit it's become

canary is around and posts a couple times every thread or two

chem is still around, posts on reddit and mostly fitmisc. drops by to troll like once a week or two.

cheeky is mia. cheekie (lol) still browses the rest of Veeky Forums and drops by sometimes

fl posts every thread under his trip with no name

farmer/dingo idk

>tfw people actually think alex' pic in the other thread is after roiding and give him shit for it
this is so idiotic it goes full circle and becomes funny again

I miss FL, for all the nonsense he was pretty knowledgeable. CanaryBro probably got arrested for ploughing some poor preteen. ManletGains was alright for an ausfag, I had some good banter with him. Cheeky lived near me and I think Dingo went to eastern Europe or something, maybe they'll do what I did and take a couple years break and come back.

Also GermanBrah ... Alex .. is he one of these Alex's?

I've only ever used 1" 25g for quads. I've never heard of that being a problem.

Question. Im about to start my first cycle (500mg of test E per week) and was wondering if I should start using AI right at the beginning or wait till I start to feel the high Estrogen sides. I'm getting a lot of mixed opinions on this. The AI I have is asin.

manletgains was a delusional cancer on this thread. he was embarassing desu. funny that he turned these threads so shit even he couldn't stand it

hey I'm having fun. Go check the thread I made. It's fun.

You could be trolling too, this guy is actually convinced that is me after 7 cycles and pharma gh

1. I am actually making progress, as much as I can natty.

2. I am trying has hard as I can

3. I haven't shitposted for a month

I wish we could just have no drama and chill out and everyoen relax and we all like each other? fuck.

Instead just drama drama drama I dont like glands I dont like alex blah blah

calm down

mg is NOTHING compared to the recent breed of cancer honestly.

alex, glands, sells to grandpa, that one faggot who used to post with a trip but no name but thankfully disappeared... all pretty much the worst posters /fraud/ has even seen and they somehow all came together

Im in pretty much the same spot and also wonder this, except I have Armidex.

Most of the opinions I've gotten say use it sparingly when side effects manifest themselves, but Id like to learn more.

Difficult to say. I lean towards saying for adex start at the beginning and for asin start when sides come in because you can bounce back better from adex than asin if estro crashes. That being said, a very low dose EOD of asin would probably be best. How fat are you?

doubles and azusa is real

there we go
get your protein on

As a longtime Veeky Forums user but recent /fraud/er, what exactly makes these trips so bad?

What are you running at the moment, Jerry?

Of love to get back on track with helping people if we could actually get worthwhile discussion going.

Anything on topic would be fucking amazing.

The past month I've adjusted diet to just eating while foods from the slow cooker plus maybe some biscuits or donuts post workout because I'm a fat ass.

Adding a few lbs of meat, frozen veggies, rice/potato (any starch or grain that agrees with you in terms of bloat/fullness), and seasoning to taste seems to be a great way to bulk and mitigate fat gain. It's so hard to get fat eating almost entirely Whole Foods. Stew doesn't get old in the winter, and it's easy to binge on for bulking.

I sent Jerry an example recipe earlier. I'll post if interested.

>i'll post if interested

please do, curious.

I can just buy a box of fucking meat and mass veg to toss in my crock

I do not use steroids because I am not a faggot.

Also:
>directing people to reddit
KYS

I'm interested. I use my slow cooker quite a lot and I'm always looking for new, high protein ideas.

First off, being a trip on an anonymous board is bad enough. You have to be a special type of attention seeking whore to do this. Second off, fraud trips unlike trips elsewhere don't trip because they have insightful or interesting things to add to the actual purpose of these conversations which are steroid discussions, but because they want an audience for their personal blogs or sometimes sell their shit. So right off the bat by even being a trip on fraud you are a special breed of shit. Now what makes these trips even worse is they aren't even pretending to offer advice or add to discussions, they are simply faggots of the highest degree. These faggots were engineered through trial and error of shitposting to be utter and pure faggots the likes of which we've never seen before.

please do post recipe immediately

also as always mirin beard

It's really a no brained, but it's so convenient.

I just keep the cooker on low all week and just add water/corn/starch/cream/meat/veggies/carb as needed. Really basic stuff and if you let the veggies simmer with just water,salt and meat of your choice you get a decent stock to work with for later projects in the week.

Really robust flavors by day 3-4 and it's nutrient dense.

do you just drop all that shit in the slow cooker and just wait? what kind of meat?

definitely not spending the extra money on memey whole foods though

Thats not sanitary. Pretty gross actually. Get two cookers and rotate them dude.

That is about five hundred times less complicated than I imagined it to be. Reminds me of a stew from my home country that you need to let simmer for like 3 days straight. Slow cooker adventures, here I come.

You're a faggot too but you're like cool for a faggot. You know?

about 12% bf

Thats low enough that you could potentially not see estro sides.

I clean it out after day 4 usually.
I mean there's little to spend on. Bag of frozen chicken, rice, potatoes, bags of whatever frozen veggies. One stew is like 5 bux max?

I like to go to the sale meats and just grab what looks good.

I usually turn the cooker on high and let the meat, veggies and salt come to a high summer for a few hours for a stock.

Not frauding per say but hopping on DNP tomorrow and wondered what do you guys like to use for liver support and kidney support?

Currently using Animal Stack, Krill oil with Join support, and Cranberry extract.

Going to start supplementing more Vit D since it's bullshit winter here in NY.

kek

Thanks, I guess?

why do I always need more ai on a cut
I dont get it
literally at .25 adex ed
I should be on like 900 test for that what is this shit

200 test
starting low dose tren in feb, doing pmsf til april
what about yourself?

I can't have tuna
I dont have a can opener

get NAC

mfw this is the best price for quality protein available in my area

always a pleasant read

Alright I guess I play it by ear. Thanks man

See as bimbo posted his I'll post mine
Chopped up round
Baby carrots
Chopped up onion
Chopped up celery
Red potatos but chopped up cheap potatos works.
Egg noodles (must be egg regular pasta melts)
Little soy sauce
Some worsch sauce
Louisiana sauce
Some beef broth
Bay leaves
A couple garlic cloves
Some red wine
Salt
Pepper
Cayenne pepper but not too too much

I like some stronger onion taste so I a toss in a dash of onion powder. You're better off throwing in the noodles half way through but if you're a lazy fuck its fine to toss em in at the beginning too. This should give you a beefy stew. A little flour will make it thicker if thats your thing. Round is high protein low fat and is tender after this. Just trim the silver skin

Yea it's totally just like that. Letting the broth absorb flavors from the meat is really key; I don't remove fat from the meat I just let it simmer in the broth and skim it off the top.

Adding corn starch is a good way to thicken too if you want something heavier. I sometimes take raw biscuit dough and throw it in and make poor ass dumplings.

Really a ton of options, but a great way to bulk on the cheap.

Thanks bud,
Going to pick some up tomorrow after work.

How do you add in flour without your flour forming gross halfway dumpling clumps?

I don't because its good without it, but make a really hot water and flour mixture and pour it in and it should work. Also I tend to sear the meat and you can coat that in flour too.

you make bulk food like prison nigger make wine

i approve

Ah true. I feel in that case I'd probably make a roux though. Flour always fucking clumps on me when I mix with water.

The seared meat with crust sounds awesome though.

Yeah but then you're getting extra fat. Which is fine but I wanna avoid skimming that. Also I'd say this recipe works so so so much better with a fatty meat. You could throw in a whole bunch of seared chuck for that. All the collagen in it ends up really really tender.

no

Abs on skinny guys
Big tits on fat girls
Muscles on roiders

Ya know what they say..

God damn it Jerry, why are you always cutting?

Part of being successful with your body is learning to cook. Even if it is rudimentary.

Amen brother.

Real men don't need or use steroids. EVER.

At the moment, 300mg test prop pw and 50mg sdrol. I'm dropping the sdrol next week as I've already been running it for a week and a half, I'll probably add 600mg tren ace PW next month. I'm taking Liv 52, 5-HTP and regular multi vitamins daily.

>6'1
>195lbs
>11% bf

I've got a ways to go before I reach my goal size, but I'm getting there

This.

alex why would you make a thraud with your physique as the pic related it is gross and you are aware of that

Why no source talk? What's the point of these threads if they're setup the same way r/steroids is

Discussion of steroids in general. We already all know where to get steroids and a simple reddit search should lead you to the same

Be careful how much fat you're skimming. All sorts of good shit is fat soluble.

source talk = illegal and thus bannable offense. also literally 95% of posters know where to get theirs already.

because im always fat lmao

looking pretty thick
Im right around 185 arm baka

get banned

Is there a way to "waste" an injection? I'm pinning vg and my last 3 injections have definitely been good, I'm just not sure about the ones before, I think I was missing the muscle. No abscess, no subq leak of any kind from what I can tell, no abnormality, inflammation, etc in/around the sites.

If I missed the muscle, does it get absorbed subq regardless even if there's no "recommended" subq injection site around the area?

>thraud

holy shit why is it not called this

too many newfags would shit up the thread anyway besides points mentioned above

>Looking pretty thick

Senpai noticed me.

Nah even if oil leaks you're barely wasting anything. Don't trip.

Unless you're using such a large gauge needle that it leaked out the hole, it's in there somewhere. And since you're posting, it didn't go straight into the blood, so you're fine.

>6'1
are you trying to bamboozle me?

/fraud/ needs newfags, these threads are fucking stale as fuck with the same tripfags ruining them.

Nope, same height as my pappy and my grandpappy

50 sdrol how the fuck are you not dead from liver failure yet

>literally at .25 adex ed
>I should be on like 900 test for that what is this shit
Aren't you obese as fuck

Don't believe the hype. It's not as harsh as everyone makes out, although it does hit some people harder than most. I do get lower back cramps on occasion but I have taurine powder.

reminder that this is the faggot making fraud threads now...

30-50 is literally common dose for most. For claiming to run fistfuls of tren you seem easily rustled.

> Planet Fitness has been taking out $22/mo for 3 months but I'm not permitted to work out as I supposedly owe $100 for the previous 3 months
> procrastinated on charge-backing Planet Fitness and they charged me again
> about to call up the bank and Trump's teachings ring through my ear

I'll give them another chance and go in tomorrow to negotiate. If they forgive the overdue balance, I'll let them keep the $66 they stole. Otherwise, getting my money back. I've gotten over $6000 back before in a single chargeback. Hell the IRS claimed I owe $36k for 2011 and I disagreed, haven't heard anything in years.

> 2 threads
> rarely get the street sign Captcha right because Google assumes I'm not a autist that picks every square that contains a bit of street sign

I could care less about the Head of Nigger Management being an insane black neurosurgeon. It's probably an improvement, at least the man gives an effort.

Speaking of effort; most of his cabinet picks, like him, have gone out of their way to stand by at least a few controversial opinions. Rick Perry being the worst example but it's not exactly politically beneficial to support nuclear today, especially in Texas, but he does and it indicates the man actually has a soul despite making many concessions for votes.

Ben Carson as head of Housing is just fucking hilarious and the sad part is he's still going to do a better job than the current asshole. I know this only because I know he'll give an effort.

Regardless, 'the swamp' is Washington DC. I don't know what you expect him to do. Academia is Marxist politics. Most executive kikes are die-hard Marxists who spent billions to try and get an alcoholic scumbag elected over him. The media is against him including Fox News, at least they were. Sure, maybe he should've let the best flute player be the Secretary of Housing but Ben Carson is definitely a start. Personally, we should use StarCraft to decide the President.

>Stop! You violated the law. Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your shitposts in thraud are now forfeit

>Hell the IRS claimed I owe $36k for 2011 and I disagreed, haven't heard anything in years.
Taxman has nothing but time. He will be back for his sheckles.

should not have clicked that

dear lord have mercy

>"That's too bad. I was hoping you'd resist arrest. Okay. Here's the procedure. We go to the castle. First we search you, confiscate any stolen goods. Then you pay your fine, and then we release you."

>"Khajit has many autistic shitposts, if you have the coin"

>rarely get the street sign Captcha right because Google assumes I'm not a autist that picks every square that contains a bit of street sign

I know that feel, brah

>ask barber if it looks like I am going bald
>"what, no"
lel

Never heard of anyone going above 30 except 1 guy who said he tried 40. Idk I thought it would fuck your liver bad. And tren is zyzz juice faggot

>300mg test prop pw

any reason for the short ester?

>50mg sdrol

jesus fuck

>Liv 52

double jesus fuck, stop throwing your money away on shit that isn't tudca

see you say that but then we have retards like cancer chipmunk and the rat-faced dyel retard who shall not be named

really good chance you're running some of the 60?% purity shit people were getting tested last year

>30-50 is literally common dose for most. For claiming to run fistfuls of tren you seem easily rustled.

actually no, it really isn't

>Rick Perry being the worst example but it's not exactly politically beneficial to support nuclear today, especially in Texas, but he does and it indicates the man actually has a soul despite making many concessions for votes.
>and it indicates the man actually has a soul despite making many concessions for votes.

that's a joke right, because perry is maybe half a fucking step up from fat reek at this point

thank you for reminding us that you're literally, not figuratively, but literally bug-fuck crazy as a shithouse rat and a complete /pol/ cliche

>"click the store fronts"
>click them
>they keep loading more and the animation is slow as fuck
>get it wrong on purpose because doing that and getting a different one is faster than this shit

>a complete /pol/ cliche

Here comes the asspain again

>filename
10/10 made me spit coffee all over my monitor jesus fuck