I plan on mega-dosing on Finasteride, also known as Propecia and Proscar...

I plan on mega-dosing on Finasteride, also known as Propecia and Proscar. I am doing so with the intent of permanently killing my urge to fap, as well as regrowing my hair since I am balding badly at only 27 years of age. Essentially I am killing two birds with one stone.

Explain to me why I shouldn't do this, without saying "dude libido lmao!"

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/11/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

a.) you won't damage your urge to fap, just your ability to get hard. This screws you if you ever want to actually have sex with someone.

b.) mega dosing is not anymore effective than the 1mg

>This screws you if you ever want to actually have sex with someone
Well, my premature balding sort of already sealed the deal on me having a choice in the matter there. Also being a turbomanlet doesn't help either.

I want to kill my libido so I won't live with sexual frustration, due to circumstances no within my control. Propecia seemed like the logical choice. I am already taking Saw Palmetto.

Ive been on it for a little over a year. The only thing that works for me now is NTR...

antidepressants are much better at killing libido and propably will benefit you greatly

whats ntr

no, i'm saying that it won't kill your libido. You just won't get boners. You'll still have the urge to fap, you will just have a limp noodle.

>my premature balding sort of already sealed the deal on me having a choice
more like your insecurity you fucking fag

>You'll still have the urge to fap
You sure about that? I've heard accounts from people who've used Fin that they lost all interest in women. I really, really want to be rid of my interest in women too so I can focus on bettering myself.

I've head this too, actually. Can antidepressants stop or suppress male pattern hair loss?

What part of
>being a turbomanlet doesn't help either
did you not understand? And to lose your hair before 30 is such an emotionally draining experience. I could deal with being a manlet before since I had a thick carpet of hair, but now that I'm basically at Jason Statham levels of hair loss I have literally nothing now. You cannot say you wouldn't be insecure as well if you weren't in my situation. Fuck off.

Great argument. Thanks for the bump though.

>arguing with a defeatist insecure faggot
i've got better ways of wasting my time

Hey man, it's all up to you. You might kill your libido forever, but you might also end up with brain fog and complete anhedonia, which is a thousand times worse than absence of libido.

Trust me on this one.

>but you might also end up with brain fog and complete anhedonia
I'm already suffering from both of those though.

dude libi... fuck
sounds like a good idea, go for it!

Then start popping it like candy. As a matter of fact, you might as well go all in and get Dutasteride from an online pharmacy,

>Dosing anything more than 1mg a day

Also, dont be retarded. Finasteride permanently killing libido is a myth. Multiple studies found people were blaming dead dicks on fin when the real cause was age/clinical depression.

>Explain to me why I shouldn't do this, without saying "dude libido lmao!"
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
There.
>as well as regrowing my hair since I am balding badly at only 27 years of age.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/11/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html
Jason Statham it

animu cucking

Being on finasteride was the worst i've felt in my life. It's like i lost some part of me, and forgot what it means to be a man. I could still get it up, but there was no drive behind it, no instinct, like my cock would fill with blood but it was completely disconnected from my brain and the rest of my body.

Then there was the brain fog, memory problems, destroyed sleep, and so on.. my hair didn't even stop receding, it just slowed down a bit. I'm glad i stopped, but those are 4 years of my life i will never get back.

What were you trying to accomplish with this

>My experience with fin was bad so everyones was

I'm sharing my anecdote, of course not everybody gets noticeable sides.

I'm balding as fuck too so I can speak from experience here, user.You're just a pussy.

I'm not a manlet, but if you're insecure about your manlet status you're just cementing it. Being a manlet isn't just about your height, it's about your insecurity about your height as well.

Only side I've experienced is mild fatigue, but as long as you're aware of the cause you can overcome it. Can still get dick rock hard and am horny as I ever was.

Im on fin. Been it for six months. Worst i've had is some watery jizz then again, i've had watery jizz without fin.

Hair is looking great though. Running my hands through my hair feels great. So thick and heavy. The wind no longer blows it everywhere. Ive never felt more content with myself than I have now.

On fin a year and no sides. But the. Again I am an alpha male with extra test to spare

>and no sides
Are they in orbit?

OP needs a shrink.

I used propecia years ago. As a result, I am permanently chemically castrated. AMA

>I'm not a manlet
Stopped reading there.

Mfw bald at 21 started balding at 17. Never had problems with girls. Stop being a bitch

If you're not a manlet you're in no position to give pep talks on how "it's all in your head" or some such insipid bullshit. If you woke up tomorrow morning 5 inches below average height, you'd probably off yourself. Fuck off.

How tall are you?