What do you niggers eat before bed? i want to eat something that doesn't sit heavy

What do you niggers eat before bed? i want to eat something that doesn't sit heavy.

Other urls found in this thread:

madeta-velkoobchod.cz/produkt-11106
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not a nigger, nigger

sleeping pills

my regrets and lack of hope for tomorrow

Your moms pussy

wholegrain crackers with butter, peanutbutter and cheese

Depends whether I am hungry or not, I usually try not to ear for a few hours before bed. But if I do, in 90% of a times I go for the Curd, it got absolutely beastly nutritional values. In 230g it packs whooping 39g of brotein, about 12g of Carbs and 5g of Fats.

This shit right here > Greek Gogurt

Always stack this badboy whenever I go shopping.
madeta-velkoobchod.cz/produkt-11106

Also only 230Kcal lmao, sates u like crazy too.

Creatine shakes so I can bulk in my sleep.

You want shit that sits heavy and slow releases protein.

PB sandwich and cottage cheese are the classics.

i used to have dairy before bed for years but it made me feel like shit the next day, i was thinking something like spinach + a light sitting protein like tuna.

i made some fucking sick gains off cottage cheese doe.

the meme

For me this would have exact opposite efect than on you. Tuna is too heavy for me to nom before sleeping and spinach would make my stomach rumble more tham ground shaking under a fattie going for the big gulp.

Wow really? I made that as a snack with a big glass of water. Fuck being a poor fag on keto

whatever is left of your macros

I don't eat between 7 PM and 11 AM. Look into intermittent fasting, shit has a ton of benefits.

Cottage cheese mixed with honey.

If you want to bulk up eat 2 cups of oatmeal an hour or two before bed. That will keep you full all night and you won't burn off your gains.

Nuts.

just a proton shake

A little bowl of Greek yogurt is easy and not teribly filling. Add a touch of something tasty to your liking. Nice bed time treat.

This one

A nice tast of my bf's big black dick milkies, it's a bit of cheaping from my vegan-based gains diet.

I eat celery before bed
I dont go too sleep hungry and i dont feel like a fat ass cuz i ate before bed

I only eat with in a two hour window so nothing

> tfw intermittent fasting

Flax and water, because I'm getting old.