Fatty General

You MUST have BF% of 25 or above to comment

Discuss your last meal, fat feels, trying to lose fat, etc

Japanese cocktail peanuts, slim jim, and tamarind soda.

I fucking hate myself.

Down about 10kg, 15 left to go.

Clearly need to switch to low carb diet because I've stalled at my current weight for nearly 3 weeks now.

Goddamn it

Why not.
Last meal was a ham and cheese wrap with avocado mayo and mustard. Only because I needed to elevate hunger head ache.

Wrap meaning iceberg lettuce. I did fuck up my macros though since I'd feel bad if i didnt accepting the big crepes my mom made me.

Last meal I had was like 17 hours ago I had 2 cups rice and 7 large eggs. Been cutting for about 7 months now still at 30% bf.

Whataburger. Large coke, large fries, and a buffalo chicken strip ranch sandwich with pepperjack sauce and cheese.

repeat after me

N E V E R
>G O I N G
TO
>M A K E
I T

really nigger?

last meal was one slice of thin crust pizza, some chicken, corn, and one scoop of mashed potatoes. 2 cookies for dessert.

I usually eat a lot better than this but my long distance bf went back home this morning so I'm sad

Literally just puked

Busted

what is that

>just ate 4 cups of chili and 4 tbsp of cake icing
I'm nearly 25% bf

It's a god damn Pringles can, the large kind, judging from the logo it's barbeque flavored.
Fat fuck is a fat fucking sham.
Get the fuck out of here you god damn waste of air.

a wrap with chicken, mixed greens, carrots, onion, feta, sundried tomatoes, and a bit of hummus in it. ran out of veggie wraps so used a regular tortilla which kinda sucks.

>lost 40lbs last year
>now 6' 170lbs still look exactly the same (not-so-skinnyfat with fatboy facial features and disgusting greasy sausage fingers)

When does life stop sucking ass

Soup and chicken legs.

>Be femanon with husband
>Husbands uncle comes to visit
>Husband destroys kitchen so much making food for them both that i lose all energy walking into the kitchen to try to cook
>Tried living off easy to grab foods like fruit, veggies, and shit but eventually couldn't even get enough counter space to fucking cut up a carrot
>Give up
>Eat red robin by myself for dinner
>Hate myself so it's the only meal ive had all day

Add that i have trouble exercising in front of other people, and because all of my home gym equipment is in the living room and can't be moved to a private room, ive stopped working out.

He leaves wednesday at least so I can get back on track then.

>but then his fucking dad is visiting at the end of the month fml

I'm more upset by how gross my kitchen is than anything but we did talk about it..he said h'd clean it tomorrow because he made himself sick eating too much today

>AND THAT PRICK IS STILL SUPER FUCKING SKINNY i hate him

Jesus dude even one bite of frosting makes me feel sick because of all of the sugar.

Everyone's giving you such shit for this but just because somethings in the background doesn't mean you were just eating it. If I took one my background would be a fucking bag of lays chips...Chips my husband left out, not chips I was eating.

Benefit of the doubt to you fellow recovering whale but throw that shit out if you're the only one eating them at all. No one needs that shit. Make your own chips at the very least.

Also avocado, mayo, and mustard or avocado mayo, and mustard? I can't tell. If the former, ew.

267 lb
190 ohp
370 high bar squat
I want to see my abs :'(

>bowl of oatmeal with a banana, some berries, and a pb&j on toast
FeelsFatVeganMan
I've been eating decently under my calorie limit without being hungry for over a week now

We're gonna make it bros

27% here
Try to stay below 1800cal
Average about 2200cal
Weighed 210 in November
215 is December
217 now
I don't give a fuck. That's my problem

Been eating sub 1200 calories for a few months. Weight loss started drastically, 30 pounds in 2 months at first. Slowing down to about 1 every week or so.

My last meal was a can of tuna with mayo and a glass of water. I know I should eat more and exercise in order to fix my metabolism, but I never get hungry any more and I'm always sleepy.

If I do light exercise my heart race skyrockets.

Currently 231, started at 296. 6'2

I better hope you fat fucks have joocy calves

My fucking sides

Last meal I had was a bowl full of chicken marsala. I overate and have no idea how many calories it was.

I had 1k calories left for today and I'm annoyed that I could've went over it.

Hi, 5'10 and 270 pounds.

My last meal was a chicken breast chopped up with riced cauliflower and frozen veggies.

Already 30 pounds down guy I think I can really do this

holy fuck

6'1" 220 here
Cutting at ~1000 calories a day on 500mg dnp
400mg caffeine
20mg ephedrine
10mg sibutramine
10mg adderall xr
Plus vitamin a,b,c,d,e, fish oil, and a pinch of cocaine when I want to celebrate

Down 15 lbs since 2 weeks ago

1/2 mackerel fillet and pan fried chicken breast (3) battered in egg. Sides were a quarter cup of brown rice barley mix (1:1) with a cup of one of those frozen veggie mixes stir fried in a pan.
Cooking meals have definitely helped me with portion control and weight loss, but it doesn't help the gaping loneliness at the dinner table.

Bout 15-20lbs to go

Just buy protein bars and fat free milk to mix with whey.

Holy shit, you got to 300 pounds at 5'10?

It's a great job you're losing it, user, but I can just imagine all your loose skin. Hope you got the money for surgery or lucky enough for it to tighten on its own.

holy shit don't cut so hard when on DNP do u want to die. I've done DNP so please don't dismiss this opinion as someone who doesn't know what it's like. Your TDEE should be at like 2.5k/day you should try to eat like 1600 especially when using DNP. It's not something to fuck with I should know.

150 lb twink mode faggot? No dude push your fetish somewhere else

Honestly, I didn't even look that big. Sure, pretty gross though. I am worried about loose skin but I could probably afford surgery to fix it. And having loose skin is a hell of a lot better than dying at 30.

I was like you once. Now I'm trying to work my way back down from 260lbs and it's even harder. Don't be like me.

Sounds like a death wish

When you hop off all that garbage you're going to gain it all back, you need systematic change to keep weight off not just drugs

When I'm done I'm hopping on my tren and test e so I think I'll be fine.

look up the paper towel effect, you need to lose more

kek
no way

You probably were used to looking at yourself so you didn't realize how big you were/are.

Trust me, once you drop to your goal you'll see just how big you were. just keep at it and you'll find happiness. Loose skin doesn't matter when your face improves drastically. If a girl likes you, she won't care if your skin is loose.

>long distance relationships

It's not gonna work out

Man i did keto and lost 43 kg in a year. Look for the Dukan's book in pirate bay.

BF 37.2%
Current Weight: 135.9kg

Steak w/ steamed vegetables and small potatoes.

Trying to lose weight, been successful so far doing 10,000 steps a day with the occasional bike ride and hike.

Went Nofap, quit energy drinks, quit smoking and clean eating at the start of 2017, got to keep on top of it, all kept up thus far.

I will become the fit.

Pic related shirt I want to wear when I become skinnier.

330 LBS 6'3 here - do you my fitness pal says to lose 2 LBS a week eat 2,200 KC a day, do you think it would be safe if I cut down to around 1000-1200? If I only ate clean foods like fruits/veggies & protein?

5'2" and 80kg probably.
I was down to 67kg before I had to terminate my gym membership about a year and a half ago. Still can't afford the gym, but I have weights at home I'm using. Started eating healthy again.

Feel like a monster, but I also feel better already. Less back pain already. My mom called this morning and she's getting married in may, so I've got a concrete goal to work towards.

Wish me discipline and luck, friends.

Do you want a fuckton of loose skin? Because that's how you get a fuckton of loose skin.

Yes, it'd be safe. It's just going to be a lot harder than 2200. Don't waste any of your calories on empty calories.

inst loose skin a meme though? i mean cant you get it removed/it will go away after a while? i am pretty young still in college.

thats what I was thinking just water & low calorie natural foods like eggs and stuff

It will only go away with surgery if you lose weight rapidly (more than a kg a week). If you stay at about a constant weight loss you give your skin time to adjust. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure in this case.

sup senpai
6'3" 280lb ~28% here
been lifting 3x a week since last summer (feels good) and mealplanning since xmas along with working out now 6x a week at ~1400 cal/day intake. dropped between 13-15lb already. about to have 2nd official cheat meal tonight.

see image

jesus man i can understand like two cups of chili as a meal and maybe a tsp of icing to cheat with but holy shit

>Fat Feels 10.png

post more fatjaks pls

moved from obese to overweight
progress is progress I suppose

Now keep working to go from overweight to fit

110kg 185cm here
I usually eat 250g of pasta with tuna and sweet chilli sauce
I was sure I worked it out so it's under my calories but I'm not seeing any change

Went from 224 lbs to 150 lbs in about a year and a half.

It's 95% nutrition. Didn't take anything weird, barely did any cardio, and really didn't lift that much. Just be patient/diligent and the stuff Scooby says literally has to work. Also, it's way easier/safer to start a heavy cardio routine after you lose the weight.

Don't give up; remember that the only one stopping you is you, and he's a chubbo so what does he know.

>Don't give up, remember that the only one stopping you is you, and he's a chubbo so what does he know

Screened and saved, this really helped user senpai

This is true, you can't out run a bad diet. Keto is a great way to 'keep' some of the bad eating habits you are used to like fatty foods. Fats are much more dense calorie wise than carbs or proteins filling you up easier. If you do cardio, do low intensity on joint exercises like swimming, bike, etc.

I was pushing 300 pounds awhile ago, now I'm under 200. Still have 30 more to go or so.

>weight loss going well
>I have surgery coming up
>will be a cripple for up to 2 weeks
as a recovering fatty, how will I keep myself occupied so I don't start eating out of boredom?

Make sure theres no food in the house

Went from something like 370 lbs to 200 lbs so far.
Just got home from a walk and now have a darn blister, but I still feel good. I'm back on track with losing the last...I guess 70 pounds or so after wallowing in self-pity for a bit.

Last meal was zucchini patties, which weren't too shabby.

You don't really want to wear that playstation shirt right? That's so beta.

Playstation is swaq as fuk doe

Lol. Seriously? Is that all you eat? Why are fat fucks so ignorant and fucking dumb when it comes to stuffing their pathetic faces?

>BF% 32.5, 6"2, 253lbs
last meal was rice and lettuce
I really miss pizza and nestle crunch bars, but I'm just glad I can fit into 2xl shirts now.

>tfw recently been able to fit in 2xl shirt as well after losing about 40lbs

Feels nice

good shit guy

Jesus fuck my Negro, you might make it if you start exercising and eating around 1800-2k.
I'm 6'2 234 but I'm closer to 15-18% bf and I'm cutting at 2400 so my lifts don't nosedive

Post pics so I know what almost 40% bf looks like

>as a recovering fatty, how will I keep myself occupied so I don't start eating out of boredom?

download shitloads of anime and vidya and marathon them

google 5bx waterloo
exercise program you can do in secret, quickly.
Dont fuck up the calorie count.
dont be a faggot
Godspeed, anonette

Last meal was a HSP.
Down 7kg, from 99kg to 92kg, somewhere in the 175cm range.
Already had to gone down a belt buckle, been cutting back since about 2 weeks before xmas.
Lost 20kg when I was in high school and then just reverted to old habits so just much of the same, making life style changes this time.

Even though l hate fat people l'm here to tell you guyd that you're all gonna make it

Reminder that it's all about habits

Develop good eating and fitness habits and the fat will come off and stay off

Started working out in late October. Mostly fuck around shit until December. So far I'm down from 255 to 236 lifting every other day and trying to get in 3-4 days/wk of cardio. I have no way to accurately measure body fat but using my scale, I've gone from >28% to 26%.

I've been trying to figure out a realistic goal weight where I will no longer look fat/have a belly. I'm 6'3". Is 200 lbs a good goal?

>implying I can watch anything without snacking and sipping at the same time

Fatty here, trying to lose weight like everybody else. I want to start running a bit with my dog, can't run more than a few hundred meters without getting exhausted though. Should I start light jogging right away?
Got a jumprope today as well. Was thinking I'd start jumping every morning before breakfast for like 15-30 minutes. Longer when I've got the basic non-jump-between-jump shit down.

I'm currently a full time college student so can't really afford a proper gym membershit for another 2-3 years, but I can do about 4 proper pushups at a time (could do like 15 when I was at my best a few years ago), so mixing the jumping up with some calisthenics?

And with the diet I'm currently not eating any fast food what so ever, haven't been drinking soda for years except mixed with booze. When I eat pasta, it's wholegrain and in medium to small portions. I'm bad with veggies though, they go bad pretty quick so I end up not buying much except for when I'm making wraps or tacos or something.

Am I gonna make it, Veeky Forums?

Oh yeah, 6'0 and around 250 lbs

Start walking first or you'll kill your knees

Walking doggo 2-4 times every day depending on how many times gf walks her. But yeah, gonna pick up the pace and walk for longer.

If you like sex, attention and social events from a bf/gf, then probably not. If you really dont give a shit, then probably it will, but it begs the question, why put in all the energy and effort.

2 scoops of whey mixed with water
That was nearly 12 hrs ago now

i just had leftover lasagna for dinner. kill me pls

i know this feel, bro. started in early december wearing 3x shirts that were starting to feel kind of tight, eventually worked my way into where 2x's fit very nice and about a week ago i tried on the 1xl shirts i was given for christmas as motivation fit me alright

we're all gonna make it bros

Don't you have a college gym that you are already paying for?

I really like the design, keeps me on track knowing I will be able to wear designs like that eventually.

Yeah, after you reach your goal then put even more focus into lifting