BOOM BOOM CRASH!

>This guy is here to steal your gains
wat does Veeky Forums do?

Make fun of his shoes and the fact he came to rob someone with no worldly possessions.

BRRRRRRRRAP

tell him i have nothing and aggravate him so he kills me and ends my pathetic life once and for all

Sick my owl on him.

looks like he already has them.

Jokes on him I work nights my gains aren't even home

Shoot him.

suck him off and steal his gainz

Shoot him and fuck his dying body to steal his gains.

Also make fun of his shoes and pants.
Gasp inc? Wtf kind of goodwill brand shit is that. Too bad you're gasping for air. Ironic, isn't it bitch? I bet your safety shoes light up too. I'll call you Rudolph, you can guide my dick into that joocy pooper of yours.

And that, boys and girls, is why you always carry cocked and locked. Tyrone might kick down your door at any time to buttfuck you and steal your gains.

If you're going to shitpost, use the right picture

>someone out there wrote this post

call him a manlet and then ascend to the highest point of mount olympus to rest with the rest of my people

he posted a version more suited to fit, how literally new are you?

>tfw I work out in Gasp tank tops, belt and wrist wraps

Politely ask what are those.
Then laugh at my top tier meme usage and at the fact I indeed do not have any gains.
I'd also ask him if he'd be cool with having an intimate cardio session with me.

You have a problem with how I handle business user?
Guarantee ol Tyrone here is gonna take advantage of your sweet butthole. You'll be unable to stop him with your weak dyel body.
I'd say you're a veganfag but you didn't start your post questioning why all us alpha meat eaters still eat meat.

Pop your dick out of your mouth, uncurl from your armadillo ball safe space, lift some weights, suck someone else's dick, and then get him to shoot you full of brotein and juice (preferably at the same time) so you can lift more weights and steal Tyrone's gains when he kicks down your door to steal your gains.

>not seducing him and stealing his gains and protons by sucking him dry
do you even Veeky Forums

I'd oil up and rush him naked, my weapons were taken away so I'll have to settle with my training swords.

Don't feel bad user I had to make a joke out of it is all.

slowly and calmly go to the kitchen, get my Chinese cleaver, and embed it in his forehead