/Ottermode/

Why is it considered unattractive if Normies/Women love it?

That's a completely acceptable body type as long as you're 14

If you go to a random women and ask them which body would they fuck, most would pick /Ottermode/. Why try Veeky Forums?

>most would pick /Ottermode/
I know I would. Just sayin...

>14
How?

the ottermode in this pic is a skelly

bump

It's not really samefagging if he's not pretending to be different people, fampai, look at his name

the fuck

>asking women what they think
>trying to understand women

For me its the mindset behind it

Its basically saying "I could be bigger and stronger, but I am going to limit myself for women"

would u stop lifting if you got a gf?
if yes go ottermode
if no go stronger

bumping

this is now a motherfucking Dennis thread

pls...no...

Asked my gf and she said ripped was best, but that's my sample size of just one.

>tfw you thought Peter Parker was huge when you were a kid

oh...yes

Ripped/Built/Builtfat are the best

actually laughed out loud.

If I could achieve that body builder mode natty, I'd go there
Instead I'll settle for athletic/built

>tfw when you'll never be spiderman

:(

>lifting for the admiration of women
>not lifting for the admiration of bunch of autistic men on the fitness section of a laotian tounge-twister board

Never gonna make it.

:((((
Feelbadman

Bumping

>all he can attact is that ugly ass beaner looking chick with no ass or tits

yeah DYEL really raking it up

uhhh isnt he like 15?

because of the implications

Yeah. Most women also fantasize about being raped and nearly none of them admit it.

Never trust what a woman says.

Most of them would look at that pic and say "Ripped" because it's a picture of Ryan Reynolds.

If you asked and then pointed to any other pic and said "but that guy is a billionaire" they would choose that pic instead.

possibly because they look decent while also not looking too dangerous

>if Normies/Women love it
Because both those groups of people have shit taste and don't even need to work on your body at all to impress them. You can literally gain 300 lbs and act like an arrogant cunt, and the people will applaud for you as long you use the right hashtags

Tfw T Rex...

I have shoulders/traps of "built" guy and slight definition of chest like "ripped" guy but my belly is like the "chubbyfat" guy.
What does this make me?

>don't even need to work on your body at all to impress them
What? women are the hardest ever to impress mate
its litterally impossible, the are unaffected by everything

To be honest, we are some kind of losers that can't seem to find a girlfriend, while trash tier guys have multiple. I've seen so many mouth breathing dumbasses have good gfs just because they're outgoing I guess. While we're trying to perfect our bodies or mind...1. Be asshole, but also show a good side; 2. Be funny; 3. Talk a lot and be normie.

I'm not even a woman and I think ottermode looks best

I'm laughing at gymcels

Humans aren't meant to have huge muscles, to anyone who hasn't been brainwashed by Veeky Forums culture you look like this dog

Obviously a dog with a normal amount of muscle looks better, why would it be different in humans?

bump

>tfw been stuck at bigger than otter but smaller than ripped for a while now

bump