Hey nigrs

Hey nigrs

I can kinda see my abs in good lighting when i flex em. Do i just have to lose bf% to see them more clearly?

bump

you need a tan. look up "depth of field" and suddenly understand why a moderately fit black dude can look 100x more ripped than a very fit white dude without even trying

do crunches and planks help? sry i wanna keep my aryan skin white

no. nothing helps except for low body fat and high contrast lighting

but then why are there some skeletals that don't have abs? wtf

I'm wondering this too

>what is skinnyfat

they are meme tier, but they will build the muscles

but yeah even with low bodyfat, you need good lighting to make your abs pop

is it possible to strive for muscle mass and have abs at the same time?

they are skellingtons, they do not have enough muscle mass in their abs for the muscles to protrude, just like how some girls can flex their arms and have no visible bicep emerge

Depth of field is about aperture and focus ranges you goddamn retard.

Abs are a muscle of your body no different than other muscles in your body. Yes you need to descreade bf% but you also need to train them with weights. Do weighted exercises in your ab routines and they will grow. My favorite exercise for abs is definitely the cable crunch because it allows me to add a lot of weight over time without hurting myself.

Ignore Veeky Forums, most people here are either perpetually bulking (see strengthtards) or just overweight as fuck

1. Exercise
2. Low BF

Thats what you need to have abs that are obvious. Chances are you dont even exercise enough at the moment anyway. Leg raises, knee raises, crunches, sit ups, go do these.

>Depth of field
>the distance between the nearest and the furthest objects that give an image judged to be in focus in a camera.

like the striations in your abs, stupid.

Not him but you're thinking about contrast

Depth of field on your abs would mean you see the peak of your abs in focus but the gaps between them is blurred. So unless you're a fucking cartoon character you dont have anything to do with depth of field across your stomach.

> sit ups/crunches
Enjoy your lower back pain

What are you 50? This is a board for young men not oldfags fag.

Just buy one of those ab belts if you really wantem

Heard good things about Yohimbine helping get rid of fat in the torso. Yohimbine + fasted cardio should help.

Not that expensive to try out. Pic related.

> take with caffine
> dont take with stimulants

well which is it

You left out "other"

I take it as "Take it with caffeine but no other stimulants." Seems pretty straight forward. I think it's geared toward these faggots that want to take YHCL with ephedrine.

What are you a fag? This is a fag for fags, fag

Fag off, Fagg0r.

Because they still have some fat on their gut

Look at this guy. You think he does fucking cable crunches and weighted leg raises?

in highschool this used to be my goal body... Then I found Veeky Forums and he's the definition of DYEL

What a fag question, fag. Don't you know this fag is for fags, fag?

as a fag this fag talk is really offensive can we refrain from using the word fag, fag?

a fucking what

Untrained abs tend to not have a particularly good shape though. There are certainly differences between the appearance of strong abs and weak abs.
That being said, the most important things are always going to be bf% and genetics.

NOU