>eat oatmeal for breakfast for financial and physical gains
>mine crypto on library computers
>live in the cheapest place that puts a roof over your head
>don't be fat

>>mine crypto on library computers
kek, this is too cool for school

>oats meme
ok horsey

Implying being fat already is costly... pleb... dats extra blankets and food I don't have to buy in times of immediate need...

your adipose fat is the last thing the body uses for energy

Veeky Forumstards

buy store brand food

99% of it is literally relabeled brand name shit

Still keeps me warmer in cold winters than skin and bone and shekelz

cut my own hair, prep all my own food, don't drink, cycle everywhere, literally never put the heat on (live in UK)

My first couple years of college I'd eat oats and whey mixed up for breakfast, along with cheap canned food, lunch meat, and fruit all for under $50 a week. I had a full scholarship and a night job as an usher at a theater. Used public transit. I lived in a tiny studio apartment in the industrial area of town. Basically taught myself how to meditate too so that I didn't go insane from poverty.

The worst part of it was that I didn't invest in crypto.

Do all this shit cause Im poorfag and have no other choice. Still does not make me rich

get fat off cheap food and fast for 3 months

>>live in the cheapest place that puts a roof over your head
I'm a millionaire and this advice is the single biggest thing that got me where I am.
Before becoming successful I rented the cheapest place I could find and within a month my neighbors had stolen everything I owned, my car included.
This put me in a "give 110% or succumb" mindset, which gave me enough drive to overcome that setback and keep riding that momentum to success.

10/10 would get robbed again.

>who needs a car? use public transit and your feet instead

I'm so fucking sick of public transportation and being and being among all the old people, the young people, the immigrants, and the degenerates. Fuck that, I'm buying a car.

> old people, the young people, the immigrants, and the degenerates

Last time I was on public transit it was winter and some guy had snot running down his 1foot long beard. It was disgusting and the last time I rode transit.

what's your address, senpai?

>justifying being a lazy fat

I sleep in my car. It got me the cash to invest in BTC and alts. Originally I was doing it to save up for a house that I could by with cash but I enjoy urban camping so much now that I don't know what to do with all the money.

Maybe I'll just get a better car.

Save 20 percent on your grocery bill by not paying for some of the big ticket items at the self-checkout. They have like 1 attendant watching 4+ people, and half the time they have to help some dumb boomer fuck that shouldn't have tried to use the self checkout anyway. Even if they're watching, you can place a packet of kool-aid over the bar code and it looks like you're scanning the item, but you're paying 25 cents for a $30 item. Don't get too greedy with it though

How do you beat the weight sensor? Please place your item in the bagging area.

It doesn't have a database of what every item weighs, it only checks that the weight increased. So scan one item, put 2 in the bagging area. If caught, just pretend to be retarded. Seriously been doing it for years and never been caught though

not true at all you sperglord

I don't know what they have in burgerland but self-checkouts in canada have scales that weigh what you put on the scanned side.

dont you trigger the alarm if you dont scan something and walk it out of the store?

Get a mommy gf who buys you shit

Butt srsly, there’s two principle concepts:
1) only buy necessities
2) buy the cheapest possible necessities (accounting for shit like how cheap shit breaks faster)
3) get other to people whenever possible, this works best in college/high school when you live off your parents but there’s other stuff like comped sushi also
4) invest the majority of your savings (keep a rainy day fund)(crypto is gambling don’t fool yourself (few exceptions to this but you know what I’m talking about (it’s shitcoins)))
5) spend your free time learning how to invest/network/useful skill in your industry
6) jack off minimum once a day, it’ll help you stay motivated/manage stress

And what I'm saying is it's very simple and only looks for an increase in weight. Do you really think it has a database of every item in the store and the weight and looks it up to make sure it's exactly right? It's a load cell anyway, so it's not super accurate

Only high dollar electronics have that anti theft device that has to be deactivated. It's not in grocery items. Don't try it with TVs and shit obviously

where do you park your car though

Am I lawyer. Claiming you fucked up and didn't know you were scanning incorrectly is a powerful defense. Someone has to prove you intended to steal and someone ringing up all but one or two items really casts doubt on that. Now if it's a $400 console and your other items are chips and coke...uh...your case is a lot weaker that you didn't notice the total was only $9.50.

>. Fuck that, I'm buying a car.
And that is why you will never make it.
You need to learn to sacrifice mid-term suffering for long term happiness

Sure you might buy a sensible Kia today, but you're forgoing ever having two lambos in the future