/plg/

Thread dedicated to the SPORT OF POWERLIFTING and discussion of trannies.
powerliftinggeneral.com/

>women edition

Links and extra stuff are in the website.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NR9zdP3tpiU
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PsPLxVeLkpY
youtu.be/p46eugmd1RE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9vzxzjsv6g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Basic
youtube.com/watch?v=JFAcOnhcpGA
youtube.com/watch?v=v8zOq_IL3Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=fCebJodm0lY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0H_DZvjGrY
youtube.com/watch?v=n55QVlBoDxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reposting
Help me /plg/ you're my only hope

youtu.be/NR9zdP3tpiU

raindrop

nice hair boi

Thanks

What is this picture and why is it popping up all over Veeky Forums now?

Sheiko Programs:

Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing

stop browsing /pol/ senpai

I imagine because the girl on the right is super thicc and qt

also

When power cleaning, it seems like I'm having some issues shrugging/using my legs to pull the weight up rather than muscling it up with my arms. Anybody have any tips?

idk but it doesn't seem to have much to do with powerlifting or /plg/

t-this is t-totally not me f-feeling jealous of them tho hahahaha t-that's silly right

This is one case where going heavier can tend to fix technical issues - if you can't upright row it, its either going up on based on the second pull or it isn't going up.

Cause that girl THICC and she isn't even a lordotic roastie

>isn't even a lordotic roastie

Are you blind or something? That's some major pelvic tilt and lordosis

Dank
Also too light to critique

Looks like you have the right idea

droptop

Question because you guys squat a lot

What kinds of jeans are available to me once I get big, meaty quads? I wear 511s right now but I worry there are no jeans for people with huge quads

well first, how would you know it was on /pol/ unless YOU were browsing /pol/?
Second, I saw it on another board. Possibly /r9k/ but not sure now, it's been a busy day of 4channing I've gone on a lot of boards I don't usually visit

Luckys.
Otherwise size for thighs. I have 32" hips but legs call for 34" or more

cookin up dope in the crock pot

541s are the best I've tried, but I still have to go up in the waist.

541s

yeah

sometimes its nice though like i just bought some shorts and they should fit pretty tight

show off the thicc look

Questions

If I'm from Maryland can I compete in a nearby state? And if I set a state record while competing in another state, would it be a Maryland record or would it be a record for that state?

Also if I register on my USAPL membership as both Teen and Open, do I automatically compete in both?

Sorry for being retarded but this is just a bit confusing for me.

Oh also - if a meet says that it's an "Open" but doesn't specify whether it's raw or equipped, can I go in there and compete raw? Thanks

Help me out /plg/

I'm a 5ft11/6ft.
I've just recently began to take powerlifting more seriously after 3 years of half squatting and power cleaning for HS football training.
I find that high bar squats feel better even though i have long legs/arms, which means hitting depth is hard (i lift barefoot/with chucks usually)
I wanna get a WL shoes for squats but im not sure whether i should get the 'standard' heel height shoes (3/4 in) like adipowers/romaleos or buy the 'taller' heel height shoes like leistung/risto etc etc.
How can i find out what heel height is the best for me?
I know no one that has used shoes i can try on/experiment with so

i'm gonna masturbate to this picture

Telling people to kill theyselves lads

That's what Chad would do

REEEEE

If you're serious about powerlifting you're going to want to switch to lowbar, there's less of a depth requirement (doing anything beyond what's needed for the competition doesn't really do anything for you) and you can lift more weight as a result

Shoes don't matter as much for lowbar but you'll probably do fine with adipowers/romaleos, heel height won't be an issue for 90% of people

Kys toad
Lmao

:'(

Recovery is going good, I am benching again, focusing very hard on good form, bar path, elbow position, and controlled descent.

Weirdest thing is shoulder stretches don't cause pain/strange sensation, shoulder warmup exercises don't cause pain/strange sensations, but on my warmup sets on bench i can fell something, not pain, but something. Then once I get up over 80kg warmups the sensation disappears completely. So I'm at a loss as to what's going on. My body hasn't weirded me out this much since puberty.

gonna need the name of girl on the right

the girl on the right

Post link to pic. I didn't get to see it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PsPLxVeLkpY

THANKS BASTARDS, YA MADE ME WHAT I AM!

what a shitty song did you make this in your garage or is this something from mu and its supposed to sound like that

I've never understood this problem, but I see so many people doing cleans using only their arms and they look so stupid. Best way to fix it is to either go heavy and learn that you have to use your traps and engage your legs OR practice your form with a small amount of weight by picking up the bar and going straight into a shrug. I am prolly not explaining it well tho.

Like you pick up the weight like a sorta dead lift but then shrug and lean back with the bar immediately.

You could also try really heavy pulls - drop the weight before the catch. I doubt you could do pulls using only arms.

but the cues in the video are still good right? i should aim to have my shoulders like that?

Shut the fuck up its mischief brew

You're probably a normie

Oh by the way the studio version on Spotify sounds doper and cleaner so check that out

Didn't know the link was to a less refined version

its shit

youtu.be/p46eugmd1RE

Alright listen here kid the only boards I use are fit and r9k i barely post on mu

I bet you wouldn't love this godly song either normo:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9vzxzjsv6g

And that's just ENTRY LEVEL folk punk, pleb

Nothin personnel, kid. I guess my music taste is two intelligent for you

That was dope as shit man thank you for that

>TFW AJJ isn't folk punk anymore
:(

shieeeeeet

Hey man Christmas Island was fucking good

The bible 2 was alright, nothing special, but Small Red Boy is fucking intense as fuck

Folk Punk seems like a dying genre these days ;-;

>Tfw ywn start folk punk band but have no musical talent

>if you're serious about powerlifting you'll actually want to switch to low bar

Kys pls

>tranny just started lifting weights at my gym
Should I tell this individual to do Sheiko?

he will tell you

>Have no musical talent
That doesn't stop most folk punk bands :^)
Give it a go WL

lol knee wraps what a pussy

THOT THOT THOT

Yes Und, do ahead and do that

Does Fil do any cardio? He's like my ideal physique

Yeah I'm not sure, it seems like sometimes I can get good cleans and then sometimes it just feels like I'm pulling it up. I seem to have some trouble getting on the back of my feet for the shrug part

I have adipowers they're pretty tight, no complaints.

Also you're gonna need to switch to low bar. It helps even more if you have long limbs because it lowers your center of gravity and puts weight in your hips instead of your knees.

He has his toes point very straight here

Like anybody give a shit.

That tranny's name? Albert Einstein

traps are gay

I just did this about 45 minutes ago

fap well

Who cares

your perfect trappy

Maybe

I've been planning on buying a harmonica and I'm trying to learn how to sing even tho I'm shit at it

Also weighed in at 148.8 just now feelsgoodman, just 3.3 more pounds to go

>and discussion of trannies
I like! Hahahah.

So you simply consider keeping the penis a lesser trouble compared to SRS. But the passion for dick isn't there :(.

I don't think you're a "trap" – you're a classic transsexual with a milder-grade gender dysphoria. Unlike those transwomen, "traps" celebrate their penises. Hence my initial presumptions about you.

I wish you good luck following your path, even though it's divergent from mine. And I stand by my judgement that you are pretty.

>tranny just started lifting weights at my gym
Lucky you.

Not really. Honestly looks more like a transvestite than a transexual. Imagine a skinny fat guy with long hair and noodley arms wearing tights.

delete this before Lith reads it

>But the passion for dick isn't there

I'm pretty happy with my benis and I love dick. So idk what you mean.

>I don't think you're a "trap" – you're a classic transsexual

Yeah in strict terms. But people just used to call me trappy and I kinda liked the name, it was kinda cute, so I just stuck with it.

>Unlike those transwomen, "traps" celebrate their penises

Not all transgirls hate their benis.

>I stand by my judgement that you are pretty.

y-you too

>tfw no powerlifting gf

top kek

Got my gf into pl, but she's wildly inconsistent I going to the gym because sometimes she'll have month long periods.
Before anyone asks she does anal and I get plenty of head.

>y-you too
Thank you ;).

>autism
I feel flattered.

Does she have that thicc look they get? I love the way female powerlifters look.

it's my fav

It's hard to tell since you're using a weight that isn't remotely difficult for you, but it looks like your weight might be too far on your toes when you set up, POSSIBLY because you have the bar behind your mid foot by a slight amount. The bar is moving forward very slightly at the top of the lift because of that.

jesus you listen to some queer shit

at least post something good that is Veeky Forums workout material like Shellac

Eh, she dresses comfy-core like all the time so it's hard to notice but she has 32 DD, 25" waist, and her ass/thighs got so juicy from squats that in order to wear skinny jeans the waist has to be 29"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ

IM NUCLEAR

IM WILD

grip width for barbell rows?

Who has the THICCER thighs?

Girl in OP looks like boring and shallow stacy roastie, trappy looks like she has an actual personality and is fun and interesting
And trappy is, both hot and cute at the same time, can't compete with that

Trappe is unstable as fuck

I am a big trappy-stan but I have to say she looks basic in that pic

oh dear

trappy IS basic. haven't you seen her photos? she has a couple of simple dresses, some t-shirts, a couple of jeans pants... and three pairs of shoes at most?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Basic

She looks like a generic slut in that picture: bleach blonde hair, cat ears, short jean shorts, random bracelet, which I guess is the look she's going for. All she needs to add is a crop top

>high bar
>single ply
>no wraps
>3pl8
Dropped

May as well be duck face

>three pairs of shoes at the most

fuck is she ok??

Oh and a choker.

Goddamn you people disgust me.

This is now the Official /PLG/ Playlist by Lift:

Squats:
youtube.com/watch?v=JFAcOnhcpGA

Bench (ignore the anime bullshit, best video I could find for the song):
youtube.com/watch?v=v8zOq_IL3Pk

Standing Press:
youtube.com/watch?v=fCebJodm0lY

Deadlifts (and variants):
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0H_DZvjGrY

that's not a random bracelet that's a hair tie lol

>bleach blonde hair,

THANK YOU

Trappy looked better with the brown hair.

And would probably look even better without the penis

>he doesn't listen to forces at max volume

youtube.com/watch?v=n55QVlBoDxI

ignore edgy amv