How are you guys able to eat so much food?

How are you guys able to eat so much food?

I lost 5 lbs this month when I've been trying to gain weight.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Serequel

same same. bulking is a nightmare.

I have the same problem. Eating more carbs helps.

I also ordered mk 677 which apparently shoots your appetite through the roof.

if i were that guy i would kill. myself

Lol stomachlets, when will they learn?

Drink your calories if your preschool tum-tum can't handle eating man-sized meals, champ.

This. I now make 800 kcal shakes before going to bed. Only down side is that I have to get up about 3 hours later to poop

Use whole milk and add chocolate powder to it.
Drink it after every meal.
Also, your stomach is plyable. Keep eating when youre full and it will stretch.

dude weed lmao

what is this thing in the picture holding avocado?

Is that shooped or is it a FtM?

>Skinny body af
>Underchin
What?

OP

What kind of beta wizardry gives you >5% bodyfat and a double chin?

Just eat faster. Your stomach doesn't tell you you're full until 20 after it is. Pretend you're in prison and someone is finna take your shepherds pie, famalamadingdongs.

> friend is shocked that i ate an entire pizza

At least he has no manboobs and is not balding.
>Life is suffering

It's a person with a medical condition, the kind of people fit likes to make fun of the most.

I have the opposite issue. I get hungry as fuck when I'm cutting and have to drink water and take caffeine supps and shit to get by.
When I'm building strength and mass I can eat so fucking much.

Buy a blender

Toss in a bunch of milk, whey, nuts and flax seeds and whatever else you want in your drink. Easiest calories ever

>finna
Get the fuck out of here.

What creature is that?

During my first year of bulk and lifting (started at 135lbs) I ate like this:
Breakfast: four egg omelette & pint of milk

mid morning: cup of whole milk greek yogurt

lunch: cup of oats (soaked) with table spoon peanut butter

dinner: chicken breast, potato & broccoli

post work out: protein shake with milk/keifer

late night snack: cup of cottage cheese

*pint of milk with lunch and dinner too

It wasn't that hard Tbh, it just takes getting used to

A numale

looks like multiple sclerosis

Mate, it's 2017. Being a communist isn't "medical condition" anymore.

You wake up and eat massive breakfast meals to expand your stomach.

Shit son, this was on Arthur 20 years ago, your childhood must have been shit

>800 kcal shakes
Please do tell

EAt with your emotions, not your stomach

Scoop of weight gainer - 300 kcal
Tbs peanut butter - 100 kcal
4,5 dl whole milk - 250 kcal
50 grams of oats - around 200 kcal

Just blend it and chug it in about 15 sec

this. someone post that "what lanklets THINK they eat" infograph

>eat full pizza
>#bulkingisfun
>#totesgonnamakeit

I'm trying to become Chad, not a gay lifter

Eat faster i have like 2-3 full plates for tea. I have to eat a shit load to grow, gotta love being 6'4

instagram. com/johnnysjoys/

a faggot

go and drink your calories if you cant eat them.

what the fuck

Holy shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT

Dude would look so fucking good if he went trans and shaved that horrible fucking beard, would fuck

If tattoo artists respected their craft, they would refuse to tattoo any person that looks this bad. Obese people, too. It's like asking Renoir to paint on used toilet paper.

Do i literally only drink shakes? Breakfast shake lunch shake dinner shake?

I started by eating my favorite food often. That just so happened to be pizza at the time. One or half of those 5 dollar superstore made pizzas ontop of my usual daily meals and 2l of milk a day so I didn't break the bank. It's a good start it won't be super easy though. Try eating fucking fast too.

Started off as a stick too.. 6'0 145. Now 200lbs and feeling bretty good years later. I've got a better diet though. Don't be scared to gain some fat of course as you can always lose the weight.
imo get as much as you can from real food but do what you gotta do.

Thanks for the lafs m9. Like a twelve year old girl who has the face of a 40 year old man.

As others have already said, just eat faster. You're not eating for pleasure or enjoyment, consider it work.

This morning I made 5 eggs. I hate eggs, and I can't cook for shit so they came out all rubbery. Guess what? I still ate that shit and washed it down with a big glass of milk. How you gonna secure a gf knowing you got your ass handed to you by a bunch of unborn chickens? Eat that shit, pussy!

People who cant gain weight are literally retarded. Just throw a bunch of fattening shit in the blender, whole milk, protein powder, flax, oats, peanut butter, eggs, ice cream, etc and blend that shit up and drink it. You can pretty easily make a 1,000 calorie shake that way.

Repeat that multiple times a day in between the multiple big meals you are already eating and you should easily surpass 4,500 calories or more a day. Its not difficult.

For those interested, the dude in the OP pic is from an article about people with Orthorexia Nervosa.

Those who have an “unhealthy obsession” with otherwise healthy eating may be suffering from “orthorexia nervosa,” a term which literally means “fixation on righteous eating.” Orthorexia starts out as an innocent attempt to eat more healthfully, but orthorexics become fixated on food quality and purity. They become consumed with what and how much to eat, and how to deal with “slip-ups.” An iron-clad will is needed to maintain this rigid eating style. Every day is a chance to eat right, be “good,” rise above others in dietary prowess, and self-punish if temptation wins (usually through stricter eating, fasts and exercise). Self-esteem becomes wrapped up in the purity of orthorexics’ diet and they sometimes feel superior to others, especially in regard to food intake.

Eventually food choices become so restrictive, in both variety and calories, that health suffers – an ironic twist for a person so completely dedicated to healthy eating. Eventually, the obsession with healthy eating can crowd out other activities and interests, impair relationships, and become physically dangerous.

i feel like people like this people subconsciously realize early on that they have no chance of being classically attractive so they pull this reverse psychology shit on themselves and just go as far in the opposite direction as possible

Hey guys I'm like 130lbs probably and i've recently been eating a lot more and i was wondering about olive oil. right now i'll make 2, 500 calorie smoothies a day but now i've been adding like 300 calories of olive oil to them, is that good or will that help gain weight?

lol try and eat 3600-3700 calories a day as a 5'7 160lb Manley lifting 5x a week gaining 0.4lb per week

Metabolism is overclocked
Gotta eat big to get big whatever it takes

Weed + mirtazapine will give you huge hunger bursts, specially early in the morning if you're using the later to sleep.

Give a recipe.

How do i get my doctor to give me the antidepressant?

Seriously this. Just like you push yourself in the gym, push yourself to eat more.Make eating harder than your workouts, you will see gains.

Does it mix in fine or float to the top?

>Pasta
>Bread
>Rice
>Lentils
>Milk
>Put a shit tone of real cheese (not that disgusting thing Americans call cheese) in everything
Eat a lot of this, problem solved

not the guy you're replying to but I do similar
>1 cup milk = 110 kcal
>tbs PB = 100 kcal
>40g of whey ~ 180 kcal
>1 cup greek yogurt = 100 kcal
>tbs flax seed = 100 kcal
if you use chocolate whey this shit legit tastes and has the texture of a milkshake

It mixes in perfectly I use a magic bullet and then chug it. i use 1 cup milk, 3/4 cup strawberry yogurt, a banana, like 2 frozen strawberries and 1 scoop strawberry protein with like 8 tbsp of olive oil (2 is 80cal). i don't even think i can taste it at all compared to using none.

it seems like a real good way to add calories i think

Fuck it, I'll give you all the best advice you will ever get regarding bulking.

Cheese. Simple, made from cow milk, cheese.

Where i come from, one pack of cheese costs 1,5$ and comes in 240g portion. 100grams of simple cheese has 25g protein and ~400kcals.

Just adding one pack of cheese to whatever you are eating(throughout the day, not one meal) regularly will increase your calorie intake by almost 1000 and you will get at least 60g of protein just for 1,5$.

Eat it in one go, spread it through out the day, add it on top of your food etc. It doesn't take much volume in your stomach like gallons of milk, and you can actually add it to most other meals.

this, it may be a bit dirty but it's GOAT for gaining.

8? That's like a full cup!! How do you not taste that?