Reminder that if you're not at least 8.5" long, you're not worth her time

Reminder that if you're not at least 8.5" long, you're not worth her time.

no complaints with my six

Nigga you must be a short man 0'8 is turbomanlet

This fucking thread again.

Guess you'll be banned a 2nd time

Same

Is 6.5 to 7.5 the perfect size?

> autist hid power levels and got laid
> proceeds to spill spaghetti over text

If you are 8.5 99% of the female population will never be able to take your entire cock so you will never be able to fuck a bitch balls deep.

My ex who was this tiny little girl from China with the tightest pussy ever could barely take my whole cock when I would be fucking her doggy. She said it would always hit her cervix and it would be too much painful. All I would have to do is just to pin her face down in the pillow to make her shut the fuck up so she would not complain too much.

There was this other young Asian girl who was 17 (age od consent where I am from) who would literally TEAR UP when I'd be fucking her doggy. She would not be able to take my whole cock. All tha would make do was laugh like a deviant. I would always tell her "oh don't worry, just the tip this time" and proceed to brutally fuck the shit out of her and tearing tha tight little asian pussy to shreds.

PRO TIP: Fuck asian bitches, anaond

Even thought this whole fucking thread is troll bait and OP is a faggot who wants an 8.5 inch cock in his ass. I know I do.

> no homo

lol, no
8 - 10

anything 10+ is just for bragging

Thats my gf, buddeh

MODS!!! MODS!!! We found one!

>Ban his ass

Small tits and fat ass.

dicklets

That is clearly nowhere close to 8'5". He has small hands (what the fuck is up with that?) and grabbing it from the root to make it look bigger. Something's wrong here.

This. I'm 7.5" and Asian bitches love it. Looks huge in their tiny hands.

Question.
>Virgin.
Penis bends down when erect. e.g. banana.
will this cause any trouble,
>helpmeplease.

Post pic.
> you'll get banned
> but you'll also get advice

no problem
it just means that doggy style would be more optimal than missionary

but on the flip side, the bend would cause more pressure on the vaginal walls during missionary, similar to how a upwards bending cock would cause more pressure during doggy style

Want to see more of her user?

YES!

YES!

op is faggot

seems like no one clicked on the thumbnail

will mods please remove this giant fucking dick from the front page already

I wish I have not deleted the nudes of my asian ex in a fit of rage lol. Otherwise i would gladly share them all.

Girth is important too, pencil dick.

>in a fit of rage
holy shit, cucked much dicklet?

She was a total Russian hoe off tinder who wanted nothing but cock. She was one of those white girls with an ass out of this world. Good little slut always done squats.

your dick only looks thick because of how short it is lel

long dicks are usually 6 inches around

Oh I'm 8.5".... AROUND

Totally.

> ass ass asd

Lol

Can confirm 8" x 6"

Fuck forgot the pic lmao

Fuck off!

Damn, she's perfect. Where can i get a slav qt like that?

I see you like em fat.

It's the best. Doggy+deepthroat is optimal.

NYC. Come here. We got plenty of Slav hoes.

>fellow gopnik reporting in. Catch me squatting at your neighberhood.

I do, best pussy in months. Nice,clean, and does anal too.

She is only fat in the right places. Nice, thick, juicy, yummy.

Mine is the opposite and points straight up. Also a Virgin. I'm nervous as fuck because I think the only way I could ever get a blowjob is if I'm standing, because if I'm sitting or laying down and hard it just goes right against my torso with no space inbetween. It's awful. Also I'm only a little over 5 inches and all this size matters stuff is starting to really fuck with my head.

White girls with big asses are the best. I fucked a 5'11 tall blonde model (she worked for numerous modeling agencies) who was really skinny and she was such a bore in bed. Nice body, but too skinny.

This curvy girl i am seeing got an ass out of this world. She is such a submissive slut and I love it.

Oh also don't stop lifting. That helps too.

They love us brown guys. White girls were designed for us.

>those nails

I really don't understand big dicks. I have a 7x5.5 and I bottom out most girls. I'm not sure a longer dick would be all this good. I woulld rather half an inch in length for girth, girth is always good. sadly it's almost impossible jelq focusing on just girth, you need work on length for 3-6 months before that.