Here is how it is going to go down:

Here is how it is going to go down:
>people who wanted to get rid of Ark have done so already
>alts will crash for people quickly converting them for free btg
>all while Ark is mostly staking in wallets
>People realize there is no sell off on Ark, since people are very loyal to it and largely smart enough
>Ark will rise as a safe haven, being one of the few gainers tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/faucet
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77zeb5/vote_for_ark_to_get_listed_on_zerofee_trading/
youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
youtube.com/watch?v=n4qLY8F3q-c
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/785e03/seven_ways_we_will_improve_aces/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

digits confirm

Most people that want bitcoin gold have already sold their alts, i mean why would they wait until the very last moment and pay the highest price?

this is biz sell low buy high member

This. The dip was like 2 days ago

So....why was there a BTC sell off today then?

hard to say, if it continues to drop then it might be a bet on alt and newbies getting burned for trying to relive the bch hype.

if it levels or increases again then it might just have been some profit taking, considering its surge before.

People that know it wont go much higher than this and know bitcoin gold will be worthless, so they either go back to alts or go back to fiat.

So would it be wise of me to sell a decent chunk of my VTC and buy ARK right now?

I am thinking about buying .5 btc, what is a good target price to get in?

I would allocate half of it to buy in after the fork and setting an order at 42 or 43 k with the other half

ARK is my comfiest hold

I am staking since 20k, made 5% or so by now

ok thanks will do

if the price gets too high, dont be afraid to not buy in with the other half.

im a fuckin poverty arklet, but its one of the most solid projects out there. I see it going way up in the long run. If it ever reaches ETH levels then I'll have it made. Until then I'll keep putting any extra $ i have into it, 2k ARK is my goal, i've got a long way to go lmao. I'll keep rolling that faucet for those free gains

>Very loyal
>Safe haven

I... Smell... PAJEET

MOVE YOU LIL SHIT

link?

You need an account and if you have voted for this delegate you get a bonus as well

biz_classic is /ourdelegate/
seriously don't even waste your time with any of the others.

how do I vote for him?

go to the vote tab of the ark wallet and vote for biz_classic

Bump for prosperity

What's the passphrase?

what's pass

Alright. But how much ark do I need to benefit from this delegate nonsense?
If I only have like 50 ark, do I get 1 ark a day?

armed feel vocal popular merit crane sad claim you blame write era

the biz_classic delegate has a calculator, you can also just have a payout each week to save on tx fees

The passphrase for your wallet.

You don't need an account to roll, that's just for voters that want the 3x bonus.

We'll still be accumulating for a month or two longer to be honest. Can see big things in 2018 though.

the growth will start tomorrow, if not I am sure you can mock me, as the thread is likely to stay up

Deluded arkies.

Stuttering potheads.

not an argument

Just trying to chill and not worry about my crypto during all this nonsense. Decided last night I should check back on my 25k ARK on Jan 1. Didn't even last an hour!

Daily reminder to help get Ark on more exchanges.
Cobinhood is a soon to be released 0% fee exchange and is currently having a community vote on what coin to add. Follow these instructions to vote ark:
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77zeb5/vote_for_ark_to_get_listed_on_zerofee_trading/

We're pretty much tied in first place right now and you are able to vote every 24 hrs to keep us ahead.

Will break 2500 Ark tonight when I get my pending from biz_classic, feels good my niggers

some fresh organic oc, fellow arkies

Jesus Christ did you just paste your passwords? Lol

eh, looks better cropped a bit

You'd better make a new fucking wallet right now and transfer everything over to it you dumbass

I've rolled prob 5 or so times the past few days, all for the same Ark address. I just rolled again and got

maybe if i crop it a little more
now it looks right

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

Fwiw my address is AeocY4F93p8kgHNdBma8FA8wMFWJeiDbY9

tl;dr: Have rolled multiple times using that address, pending balance had been updating correctly, but as of last roll reset to 0.0001337.

this
the entire crash and pump last week was preparing for this

So has anybody robbed that guy yet? Hey guy, did you get your arks out in time?

Got 25k or more Ark?
Vote biz_private. We pay 96%. Forever. 4-5% donated to the public biz_classic faucet.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4qLY8F3q-c

So tempting to buy up more at these prices

Comfy AF!

is this a copy-pasta? pretty sure I've heard this of qtum earlier and before that

I just checked, the wallets empty

>im going all in lisk
fuck arkies you are all manlets

What does staking mean?

Hey, not sure if you're still here but you're miscounting the zeros.

You've rolled 0.00001337 10 times, which shows up as 0.0001337.

kek

you may be on to something, the chart looks promising so far

whats your address? Ill give you 5 ARK.
Seriously though get a new wallet right now

You are aware the BTG snapshot was already taken?

yo drop me some ark

ARz8n7purwZsDR8uaqtsgLw3Cf3BZfqr1P
ID changed because on data

>core Update soon
>mobile wallet soon
>new partnership soon
>new exchange listing soon
>big announcement in a few days

Get in now or stay poor forever

>mfw biz called another ark pump

LOL I'll show myself out. Thanks for pointing it out though, bro.

guys, i also want to vote for biz_classic, but unfortunately i dont have 1 ARK for it.
Would someone make my day and send me one ?

AQp6nuS1p8EykNLoi5KjXGqcdvAUrayPSg

Boarding the ark!

If you don't have 1 ark, you won't get anything by staking.

Same. Just put the last of my BTC into it.

If you buy one ARK, I will match you that so you can vote for biz_classy, as of now you have 0 ARK.

grind the faucet

>Here is how it is going to go down:

Sent. From 1 Arklet to another

I want to go into Ark now at 2.50 or a bit lower. Is this a good idea?

buy half now, then wait until after the fork, if ark falls you can buy with the other half you intended to spend, if not you still made gains.

That actually a good idea, thanks senpai

What's the date were looking at for the pump? So much shit happening between the fork, the new exchange, ect. I just need to know how much time I have left to buy

keep going.
deeper...
deeper....
oh so moist

it has started btw, the first pre fork buys are coming in

Ark moonmisson confirmed for Friday.

explain faucet

>big announcement in a few days

Real or just bullshitting?

real, there's a vid somewhere

Click button.
Receive free Ark.

Rolled a 9986 feels good mang

i like both actually. atomic swaps are great, smart bridges however allow you to bridge to coins without atomic swap capability

i switched from biz_classic to another, biz classic is one of the most popular delegates, although all delegates forge the same amount of ARK (albeit with different % of payout, and biz_classic is still not the one with the highest % payout with only 90%).

you do the math

New stuff regarding ACES on the way:
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/785e03/seven_ways_we_will_improve_aces/

It's a no worries delegate though. Never have to worry about falling out of the top 51 and the guys running it are based as is the community of Veeky Forumsraelis in it.

kek there's this 16 year old kid in the discord that left biz_classic to chase higher paying but no-name delegates and he still hasn't gotten paid after a month.

I'll stay with the /comfy/ consistent delegate.

I roled 9997 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm the 16 year old kid and shaman is going to pay out, he owes me 2 weeks worth of ark which is 50 ark

ye sure man

reported

MOOOOOOOOOODDDDS

Faggot Columbians

I think there's some kind of joint AMA with Mark Cuban's crypto project and Ark, where they'll be announcing something.