Have any of you Veeky Forums but former lard-asses had anything to do baratric surgery...

Have any of you Veeky Forums but former lard-asses had anything to do baratric surgery? I've struggled with my weight all my life, currently 140kgs. I've been in a viscous cycle of yoyoing with my weight for years, I've gotten slim a few times, but always, eventually I've just fallen off the rails and gone back to bad habits. If I'm alone, I'll literally stuff my face, knowing that no ones there to judge me I'll just inhale food. I got into running last year which I used to do now and again, haven't been at all for the last 4 months and I've put on about 15 kilos. My sister recently had the sleeve surgery and has lost 40 kilos, she's done really well.

I've had a massive talk with her and I've been laid out the potential problem I could see myself having, that if I did have the surgery and it went well and shit, like I could just ignore the new way I eat and start eating shit again and eventually get back to what I currently am now. She told me it doesn't work like that, like she used to be obese and had the same appetite as I do currently, she said you can still eat whatever, but the portion size you can stomach is drastically reduced. Like when you're full as fuck and get offered more food, even the sight of it puts you off completely. That's what it's like for her now with a small amount of food.

Please tell me your thoughts on this m80s.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tIuj-oMN-Fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do tren instead

>do roids instead :^)

m8 I'm fat as fuck, I need a massive lifestyle change. I've tried and failed countless amount of time to get my life in order regarding healthy living and working out. I can do it for like 6 months or so then it's just little things at first that snowball to me stacking weight on again.

>viscous cycle

This is literally incontrovertible proof that you're an idiot

I'm not denying that mate, I'm a weak willed faggot obviously. Can we have a discussion about this though?

bump

You have no idea as to what the fuck you're talking about. Roids are magic, they will burn fat, build muscle and increase motivation. But sure go ahead have some dude slice open your guts because you're such a fat fuck you can't control your eating.

Kinda correct there buddy, I don't have mush idea of what I'm talking about regarding steroids. But I do know the amount of shit that does get talked about regarding having this surgery and the long terms benefits compared to actually going out seeking steroids when you're a fucking idiot fat cunt that's never seriously lifted in his life.

My thoughts are that you are not a human

Thanks for contributing m80

bump

Don't be such a fucking pussy, put in the hard work and get the well deserved results, if you can't be bothered to at least run, of all the easy fucking things to do, then why would anybody waste their time giving you advice when you're a lazy waste of space.

Waste of time. Just watch your calories for fucks sake. I was 265, I know that isn't 140kg but it isn't too far off.

Watch your intake. Literally it eat 2500 calories of shit a day if you want and you'll lose weight right now.

Fix the thing that makes you wanna be a fat fuck all day. I hated my life so I drank and ate. Fixed what I hated about it now I don't drink as much or eat as much.

Just. Stop. Fucking. Eating.

I agree with this guy in that you should just change your dietary habits rather than get surgery. However I think you should start fasting rather than attempt daily calorie restriction.

Bariatric surgery works because it forces you to go long periods without eating - this is fasting. Cut out the middleman and start fasting right now.

If you try to eat a certain nonzero amount of calories per day you'll probably end up binging pretty soon. If you know that you're not eating anything that day, however, it makes it a lot easier.

If you think fasting is unhealthy, you aren't alone. However it's one of the least unhealthy things you could do.

youtu.be/tIuj-oMN-Fk

I don't think fasting is unhealthy. I myself sometimes not eat all day but when I do eat at the end of the day or whatever it's junk food.

OP you have to change your mindset.
If you do bariatric surgery you will get back to 140kg because you lack willpower to stop eating, it happened with 3 people in my family.
That being said i was in your shoes once. At my heaviest i was 130kg at 179cm. Today im at 73kg starting my First bulk.
What helped me was doing a keto diet during 1 year (i did the Dukan method), because you literally dont feel hungry after the First week or two. After that i went to 87 kg and started lifting and counting calories, eating at a 800kcal defict. 1 year later i was 73kg at 10%bf. It is hard to lose that amount of weight, because food becomes an addiction after a certain point, but its certainly possible and very rewarding.
But First, you must defeat your fatass mindset and be your own judge when it comes to eating.

Yeah, man I kinda agree. I've lost weight before, I can easily change my habits and start eating well and exercising, only for so long though. I don't know why I just think fuck it eventually, it may be depression and lack of self esteem desu m8.

Then you must work on this problems before doing something as restrictive as bariatric surgery.

What's the best advice you have for me? Honestly.

So what's stopping you from actually trying sustained fasting?

Nothing really, I'm watching that clip that was posted, 20m in.

The surgery will or won't work, depending on your willpower - overeat afterwards, and you'll be 100% fucked.

The same willpower will let you diet down right now, but ooops, you can't handle it.
The surgery won't work for you, not right now.
You'll be better off making your diet work.

Do a keto diet. Seriously. Download the book o told you and read it whole twice.
You have low self esteem and depression because you are fat.
When you lose 10 kg in the First month and start making steady progress your mental problems Will start to fade away.
Just make Small goals and work to achieve them. If you binge one day dont Just give up, start again with your goals and keep working.

Not that guy, but
>FIND SOME OTHER WAY TO COPE, OTHER THAN STUFFING YOUR FACE WITH CALORIE-DENSE FOOD
It's the only thing that will work long-term.
You can't just diet down, because the root cause of your overeating isn't just ignorance of the basic nutrition facts needed to come up with a diet plan.
You're an emotional eater, you need other ways to cope, then you can work on your diet.
If you can take up exercise as a coping strategy, you'll get better much faster. Running to cope sounds stupid, but is it really any worse than eating to cope?

This fasting thing seems like a great idea, but in saying that I had a big lunch and I won't be hungry till tomorrow. How do I keep my fat cunt hunger at bay m80s. I'm guessing I should keep my water intake up.

Stop looking for shortcuts and just stop eating so much.

Are you British btw? You better hadn't be getting this on the NHS.

Honestly, not saying this because it's Veeky Forums and I'm trying to be edgy, but if you've not got the brain or willpower to do this yourself, I hope you die.

kek, I'm strayin m80

Lots of water. Coffee if you like it (no milk or sugar).

Surgery is a very serious option. If you dont think that you are completely mentally ill, then you should keep trying other methods. You need the right environment, and the right food, and you need to just go to a nice gym constantly. I was 315lbs at my heaviest, i started walking with weights in a backpack, training in the garage. And going on fit every day(it acrually helps keep you focused) i started lifting at a powerlifter gym soon after that. i made it all the way down to around 200lbs(and i was pretty jacked). I used clenbuterol for the last 20lbs, that shit is amazing. My point is, it took me about a year to get where i wanted to be, and i was completely obsessed. Give yourself a year, get obsessed, and never stop trying every single day. Dont get fat boy surgery, that is for dweebs, and it doesnt even give you the real results you want. You can still be a fat shit with thw surgery. But if you change who you really are, and get accustomed to pain, you will become who you wanna be.

i know a former fatty that had bariatric surgery it went well for a while then he had complications.

I don't know specifics but maybe his body rejected it or something, anyway they ended up removing parts of his stomach and then eventually the whole thing.

Now the poor fuck has to chew everything to death and is severely limited in what he can eat

Point is i know you have like a one in a million chance of this happening to you, but are you really going to risk surgical complications when you can just go on a diet you fat fuck

>when you can just go on a diet you fat fuck

Haha, fuck. This talk is refreshing. I'm not going to have the surgery m80, this thread has convinced me.

He means you typed 'viscous' instead of 'vicious'.

I regularly type out shit on the Internet and if something is spelled wrong I'll just right click and auto correct the closest thing