I refuse to believe that this is in any way remotely healthy

I refuse to believe that this is in any way remotely healthy

because it isn't, user

> having to inject hormones into your body to increase your size beyond natural means
> healthy

You are correct OP

he left humanity behind

"healthy" no longer applies

This board isn't concerned with health.

Not even 5 years ago it was called "Veeky Forums - Health and Fitness" and now it's just "Veeky Forums - Fitness."

what a stupid reply.

what does accomplish getting bigger triceps or improving your squat 1RM if you shorten your lifespan in the process?

he lookslike he is about to burst a vessel

On Veeky Forums

>post picture of fatty
>"I refuse to believe that this is in any way remotely healthy"
>post picture of buff ripped bro
>"I refuse to believe that this is in any way remotely healthy"
>post picture of normal skinnyfat bro
>"I refuse to believe that this is in any way remotely attractive to women"

OP. You are a faggot that will forever linger in lifting limbo.

It's not.

so you can be a sick cunt

fucking newfag

What a stupid reply.

Nothing I said advocated that anyone lead an unhealthy life. I was merely stating that this board doesn't give a fuck about health, as evidenced by the hard and heavy steroid pushing that goes on here.

(To play devil's advocate, obviously getting bigger triceps is worth it if you shorten the span of your life where you're 80 and gray and your body looks like skin and wires.)

how is he not dead then?

>why should anyone succeed at something they love doing.

That's cool.

If you're not willing to accept evidence that there's no negative health implications, and also unable to provide any evidence there are negative health implications, then we can't discuss it with you.

It's not a problem, it's just like someone saying they believe in faries - there is literally no argument to be had there.

Another bait thread from /r9K/, keep your autism in your board, please.

ofc it isnt. only losers pick the easy way out with roids, well knowing they pay a price for it.

>love doing

Love doing what, exercising (legit) or injecting illegal chemicals in their body?

You talk like you can't lift without roiding

Men do not need as much bodyfat as women. And young people need less than old. The guy is fine.

artemus is probably more healthy than many of these fat permabulking natty powerlifters.

you can see by his chiseled face and small waist, very minimal amount of steroids uses good form doesn't ego lift very lean pretty healthy overall sounds more like your just venting desu

Best answer ITT

This is dangerously close to being a 'has anyone ever been so far' tier post.

>very minimal amount of steroids
lol

>very minimal amount of steroids

There's a hormone in the body that inhibits muscle growth, the name of it escapes me. In any case, there's a condition where the body simply does not produce it and it allows for insane, natty, gains. This isn't the '1%' people talk about, this is the 1% of the 1%.

I'm not saying user is right, but I am saying you don't know why they're wrong and are just parroting memes you've picked up on Veeky Forums because you're too lazy to do any actual research or construct a counter argument that doesn't involve a meme generator.

overall it sounds more like you want to take a spin on his dick an fondle his atrophied testicles.

Dude is well built and has worked for it, but god what a douche, the interview he had with Frank Zane solidified him as cringe but he went one step further and managed to top himself with that luimarco shit.

>guys he didn't use that many steroids
>like maybe one or two it's no big deal

>tfw I'm predisposed to PULMONARY HYPERTENSION and SEVERE HEARLT PALPITATIONS

I know what's healthy because at the inkling of anything detrimental or inssuficient my heart goes FUCKING CRAZY for hours DAY AND NIGHT. If I don't hit my calroies for the day
>fukt
If I don't hit certain micros
>fukt
If I eat anything unhealthy
>fukt
If I ingest any substance that atlers your chemisty to be outside of normal levels
>racing punding heart as I literally feel the blood transfer between my atria and ventricles then profuse through my chest cavity in a spasmodic fashion

Don't do it guys, steriods raise your blood pressure and I can tell you from experience with the symptom that it's no fun, I would never take >just one steroid, though because of my conditions

You referring to myostatin?

Chekt

You're talking about myostatin deficiency and it's a very safe bet that this guy doesn't have it.

It's an extremely rare condition and anyone with it would not be able to hide it.
This guy is on a decent amount of gear 100% guaranteed.

>h-he just has a rare condition
>you sh-shouldn't assume he's on a shit ton of steroids
you can kindly fuck off

>a fatfag, a roidfag and a sedentary fag

He's 36

You sound the the biggest DYEL which came to Veeky Forums since January the 1st 2017.

Kill yourself you dumb newfaggot.