Reminder that powerlifting and heavy lifting in general is retarded...

Reminder that powerlifting and heavy lifting in general is retarded. Lift in such a way that you will still be lifting in 40 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zrtZe5Twy0
youtube.com/watch?v=0oV_yDdZYXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Lift in such a way that won't build you muscle.
That's, like, not solution. Or?

You can build a respectable physique without squatting and deadlifting heavy (5 or less reps) and maxing out regularly. You don't even need to squat and deadlift really.

he also took mass amounts of steroids. I'd rather be strong in my 50's and 60's then blast so many drugs i'm done before 40

Dave Tate stopped due to injuries as well. Wonder how long Wendler has

I've seen the meaning of "respectable" for Veeky Forums. No, I don't want a "respectable" body. I don't want a sixpack. I don't even care much about strong arms. All I want for Christmas is quads.

>2017
>no implantable stainless steel skeletons
Will Trump fix this?

Lunges all day on top of your regular leg exercises desu. You don't even need to go heavy. I do sets of 8-10 and my quads look bloated by the 3rd set.

>implying any sport at high level doesn't take its toll
Enjoy your couch I guess

Trump ain't gonna do shit except fill the pockets of every other big business man

>implying a natty hobby lifter will ever lift enough weight to crush their spine

PLEASE RESPOND.

I believe i pulled/ripped/strained a muscle in my neck (across the lobe, back of skull) could this be causing INTENSE vertigo?

go to the doctor you nigger

health ends where competition begins

if you want to be the best it's going to involve trading in longevity for short term glory. Look at just about every NFL player ever, for starters

This, if the question "why would this be worth it" even crosses your mind you do not have what it takes

Yes. Those injuries can cause headaches and dizziness.

Michael Phelps still looks okay. Should we all be swimming?

Is it easy as ice and heat? what do i do, Doc?

gtfo you spic faggot

thanks for the advice naudi!

>You don't even need to go heavy. I do sets of 8-10 and my quads look bloated by the 3rd set.
this has to be bait, right?

kys autist

>who is arnold schwartze, nigger

>arnold schwarzenegger trained heavy

sure thing kid

Hi Hillary!

>700+ lbs deadlifts are not heavy

why do you think you need to lift dangerously heavy to get big quads?

>What are steroids?

I like how every retard posts Förstemann as if he got his giant quads from cycling
youtube.com/watch?v=0zrtZe5Twy0
youtube.com/watch?v=0oV_yDdZYXA

Why do minorities hate trump and big libtard. God you make minorities look bad. Band wagon hopping dip shit

22lbs in each hand is more than enough if you're shooting for 3 sets of 8-10.

wtf he's lifting at mcfit

thats why all the hedgefunds and fortune 500 companies donated to him

waste of trips.
Anrold wasnt lifting heavy ALL the time, he was doing 95% hypertrophy work and only went heavy for special purposes like once every few month.

>believing hillary posts on Veeky Forums

end yourself

1. hes been on peds for years, that will push your body to the absolute limit, especially him being a record breaking senior one of the strongest people to walk the planet of his age and weight
2. why would i lift the same pussy ass nigger weights for 40 years while im gonna reach my genetic potential in like 6 years....fuck that bro

False. My father was a collegiate-level powerlifter who lifted massive weight. He's 60 now and in great shape. You motherfuckers just have bad form

The guy talked about "decent powerlifting career". Meaning he was deadlifting way over 300kg and squatting just as much.
Natty schmucks like us won't ever get to those numbers anyway. I doubt 200kg done with good form could ruin your spine.

No shit

Lifting for strength is for faggots. I never deadlift over 315 or squat about 225.

I rather just do more volume

probably, but it's boring imo

Health is gg for shoulders.

You're basically guaranteed to have shoulder pathology from swimming intensively. Enjoy your labrum/RC surgery.

Arnold said he used to do 1RMs one day every week because it built muscle density, you stupid dyel cuck.

I agree OP, lifting for strength is for faggots. Most of my heavy work is done in the range of triples and I lift 500x3 at best yet my legs and ass are exploding.

it's called nucleus overload bro.

didn't arnold just do a fuckload of drugs?

b8 and sage

Daily reminder that every one of drumpfs grandchildren is jewish.

ok

Just like every pro powerlifter, oly lifter, strongman, and bodybuilder. Hell, the stuff Arnie had back then is caveman shit compared to the drugs they have now.

Serious question, why do liberals call him Drumpf? Do they think it will upset him to accuse him of being a jew? Is he actually an anti-semite?

>Drumpf
for lols

>Do they think it will upset him to accuse him of being a jew? Is he actually an anti-semite?
no

hmmm, I'm not so sure, I think they've deluded themselves into thinking he's literally a neo-nazi and white supremacist.

lmao pls post your sikkk quads with a timestamp

>anti semite
The opposite.
He's a pretty big shabbos goy.

Just don't tell /pol/ that they got rused hard.

It doesn't stop liberals from mocking him for being a secret Jew or something.

The irony is that calling him Drumpf is actually antisemitic.

Why are you triggered, user?

Fuck off faggot

Pic was never strong at any stage of his life, and is morbidly obese now, making a living off of scamming beginners.

>le liberal "I will push my ideals everywhere" man

Go pay your reparations somewhere else faggot this is a fitness forum

he also said you should drink beer and not milk.

That's the secret to being mr olympia! get fucking wasted before prejudging for those alcohol/carb glycogen supercompensation!

It was his grandfather's family name before he immigrated to america and changed it to trump. Libtards like pushing the name because of how they perceive him as anti-immigrant and attempt to discredit him as being from a family of immigrants. Ironic that they support trannies freely changing their names to whatever they want though

>Veeky Forums right winger ever having the high ground when it comes to a stop pushing your bullshit political values on us argument

makes u think