My gf has got really fucking fat and ugly since having kid (you can see in pic), how do I convince her to get to gym?

My gf has got really fucking fat and ugly since having kid (you can see in pic), how do I convince her to get to gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/651679368
4archive.org/board/fit/thread/37829874
4archive.org/board/fit/thread/37844135
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rekt

Start buying body-building magazines and put a poster of Scooby up.
Don't get into a situation where she has all the leverage and you have none.

>Don't get into a situation where she has all the leverage and you have none.
How is this possible in any relationship?
Girls can leave and get a new guy within hours, maybe days if she isnt too good looking and if there are kids involved she gets child support

You're not fit are you?

The child is the only thing that caused her to gain leverage.

>You're not fit are you?
Im not OP, just a casual observer and yes, i am fit
(210lbs, 6'1'' and a 14% bf´currently)
Shit doesnt matter when the girl can have a new guy over before you even get your ass out the door

I was thinking of trying to have a Buddhist’s mindset, don't need anything from her so that it's clear that you are volunteering with everything you do.

On the other hand: if your wife decides to get fat, you wont have the kind of sex you like for 17 years. Shit's called marriage.

Maybe it's not my fitness, then. Maybe you're getting too attached. I treat women like shit most of the time and they never threaten to leave. I wasn't able to do that when I was fat, but now it's easy.

You're slav?

If yes, it's pointless, babushka transformation has been engaged

thebarchive.com/b/thread/651679368
4archive.org/board/fit/thread/37829874
4archive.org/board/fit/thread/37844135

My problem is never finding women while they have a multitude of guys wanting to fuck em
Caring less in my experience makes her more likely to just take on of the multitudes of guys she has who constantly ask her out instead

Im not getting attached because i know how girls work, when they get bored they move on to the next guy and there are always more guys out there
My point was there are always guys looking to take your gf while there arent as many girls for you to date so how could it ever be a situation where you have leverage?

Withhold dating from them and use them sexually.

Why you think I'm slav? lol

had a similar mantra for girls I used to date

> "I like you, but I couldn't give two fucks about you"

Kind of hard to withhold dating and use them sexually when they arent willing to fuck and dont want to date
Look, im not dependant on the girl emotionally but i know if i find a girl who is single and has a sex drive its very rare and should i lose her im back to square one in my search
She doesnt have the problem of rarity that guys do, there are guys on every street corner, in every bar, on FB and everywhere online for her to choose from

Girls who want to fuck can make demands, usually they do this by only wanting to fuck their bf so they need commitment
I cant really wrap my head around how some guys say you should just use girls because...yeah im trying to get laid but they arent having it. They get thousands of offers from extremly good looking guys and turn em all down, if they dont then they are off the market already

I can best describe it as me and her are both standing in the middle of a desert, im looking for water and she is looking for sand

maybe

hey I have an idea

maybe you could

i dunno

maybe you could

go to the gym together and eat healthy together

I usually make it clear with girls that;
I'll hang out with her, bang her, go on dates and shit. but I won't hesitate to go no contact. my life will not be affected in the slightest if she leaves.

just tell her she got fat, jesus christ

I had this problem too friend. Luckily, I had gained sympathy weight during her pregnancies too so could work a "Lets get in shape together" angle.

>my gf's kid
RIP

Just have a real conversation with her, faglord. Make sure you mention that you have no idea how hard it must be to carry a baby and gain weight because of it and all that shit. BUt tell her as dimplomatically as you can that her fatness is getting in the way of your relationship and that you would appreciate her putting forth a sincere effort to get back in shape.

Dont talk to me or my gf's son ever again

My gf is ready to pop and has horrendous stretch marks on her inner thighs and hips. I know she'll be excited to get back in the gym with the weight loss but is there anything we can do to remove these or accelerate them fading?

>She's got to the point of depression where she's telling me it's fine to bang other girls as long as I love her and will stay with her even with stretchmarks

Why don't people get abortions anymore? Honestly if you aren't married for at least a few years and setup pretty well financially the kid will just suffer.

There's some lotions and shit but cant speak to their effectiveness. Just wait until after the baby comes out, the marks will look 10x worse, specially for the first 6 months or so, because the loose skin and all. They do fade with time tho.