Greg Plitt

>it's already been two years

RIP Dr Manhattan

>Trying to outrun a train

choo-choo :'^(

Train well, train man
On a side note, his mft28 routine fucking killer, although he's crazy for expecting anyone other than himself to work out twice a day and follow that insane nutrition plan, I've only been doing the "morning mass" workouts and it almost feels like too much

I've heard that program is the meme of meme programs

>yet another roider dies by his own stupid decisions/acts.
>Veeky Forums praises the idiot

Some guy at my gym, early 30s, has been doing it or some variation of it for nearly the past 2 years and he's easily the most aesthetic and fit guy at the gym, far from the biggest or strongest, but the most fit

Including the diet plan?

this intrigues me, I'm a jobless NEET looking to take my lifting to the next level over 2017 leading up to /frauding/ so lifting twice a day and sleeping retarded amounts is no issue. got a link to this?

Well he seriously train hard

Zyzz is still alive

This pic was from a rave near syndney last summer

>leading up to /frauding/
Lol im not a NEET but im thinking the same
its been too long and i still havent gotten my goal bod so i guess its time to hand in the natty card

Whats your plan, friend?

I've been able to get as thicc as I want because im naturally a fat kunt but always lose it when i get that bf% down so planning on cutting till I'm close to 10% and checking out something along the lines of a 6 week test cycle. Don't know the specifics yet.

Sometimes when i am at work i will suddenly remember that Greg Plitt got hit by a train

Depending on the ester you should go for a longer cycle, im thinking 12 weeks and most people seem to think thats abit short aswell
Key is doing your PCT, its more important than the cycle and aparently harder from what ive heard

He said he tried the full program (2x workouts a day + a mostly liquid diet) for a week but said that it was torture, you barely have enough energy and working out 2x a day really takes it's toll, especially considering he has a full time job
Just look up Greg Plitt mft28 any you'll find a bb.com page with all you need to know

Longer does seem better for sure but I'm extremely apprehensive about the whole thing so wanting to dip the toes in at first, have blood work before and after etc then maybe step up to something a bit more serious.

you too eh?
Im seriously worried and having second thoughts because it seems like something you shouldnt do lightly
still, ive read up and most guys ive heard from on forums who ran diaries on a 12w test cycle seem to have recovered fine

I'm still 50% sure that going fraud is some impulsive shit I'll regret like dying my hair that one time or fucking that trap.

Yeah it does feel bad
Im starting to having serious second thoughts
Im fairly big already so if i could fix my sleep pattern i might be able to have a good bod regardless but still...i want results

maybe wait a few years

>barely have enough energy

That's what I thought, it looks like you would burn out really quick

lmao at you guys who want to do 2 workouts a day but bashed my routine because it had "too much volume"

how old are you though? I'm just coming up to 26 and thinking my priorities are gonna change within the next 10 years and it's almost now or never

im 29 so im thinking the same, if i can make substantial gains now i can worry about other things in the future

Well 30 is that point when the test drops right off from what I hear so is the perfect time to do it. I'm thinking I will definitely pull the trigger on test, I mean your body pumps it out already, it's the other things that I'm unsure about.

Yeah, i feel you
Test shouldnt damage you severly unless you overdose something fierce but its getting back im worried about

plus permanent damage that might occur, but from what ive read these are mostly from abuse and not...use

Like you said its all about how you come off it, if you do your research and do it safely then chances are you'll be perfectly fine with next level gains. Anyway good luck with it mate

Good luck to you too friend, good talking to you