Motivation thread?

>smokes a cigarette instead of said things

really made my mind marvel

kek. just saw that thread.

5 years to that

lol fegget

5 years???? wtf man that should have been 1

I can't trust a chef who smokes.

Says the guy who literally gets paid to travel the world and eat pork at every stop

All chefs smoke.

What makes you say that?

anyone have the real version of this

These threads are reddit tier. Keep it off this board fags

Yeah unlike the "who do u lift for" and "TFW no gf" 4chin classics.

how about you keep yourself off this board, fag?

How do you know what reddit is like? Do you frequent there?

Yeah they have actually been an integral part of this board for a long fucking time
NICE DUDE YOU REVERSED IT XDDD

can't stand this cunt

Smoking dulls your senses of taste and smell. No reason to trust a chef who can't even properly taste and smell.

So I guess that makes them not worthless /r9k/ shitposting huh?

Just how many "what do u lift for" threads do we need? Everyday it's the same thing.
1) Some Random "qt"
2) Zyzz
3) Adolf Hitler
4) "Myself"
5) Taylor Swift or similar

and how are TFW no gf threads relevant? Has a tfw no gf thread ever provided valuable info to anyone? Feels like it's just posting 'I know that feel bro'

You don't like the memes? Then get out. At least they're good for the occasional chuckle. Meanwhile you're on here asking for images you could easily find by typing "gay fitness motivation pics and wallpapers" on google

This thread is far more relevant than those threads.

How relevant is spamming "Le first sip xDDDDD"?

At least sip threads produce new content every now and then even if it's all sip related.
Again, use google or the appropriate subreddit for your fap material

Sip threads are spam unrelated to fitness

Also the second part of your post could be better applied to 70% of the threads here. Why does this one in particular trigger you so hard?

Not that guy, but he's right. These stupid fucking "fitness motivation i need that one where i become the wolf" threads are goddamn retarded.

It's better to wade through a bunch of lame memes to get to the occasional laugh than to wade through shit threads like this where they post the same fucking 200 images that have already been posted every day for the past five years.