Ctrl + f no progress thread

U mirin?

5 years and that's it???

>no progress
you got that right

Gotta eat more my man

>no progress thread
on target, OP

So, the tortoise and the hare is just a fable. There's no real reason to be the tortoise in real life, OP.

kek

Post body faggot

>5 years and no abs
kek

took you 5 years to flex your arm?

Congrats on the weight loss. I've never seen a fat man with skinny calves though that must suck. One of the benefits of being a former fat guy is having massive calves.

5'9 195
still got a long way to go
just started my cut tho

bump do more people can see OP

ur gyno is developing nicely, not sure about the muscle tho

t. someone that doesn't even lift

shorter than 5'9

Thought you progressed p nicely, then I saw that it took you 5 years, whatsup my dude? Step it up!

i came here to post this jesus christ

2014-->2016
difference of about 25 llbs
currently 5 lbs lighter than the right pic

do you have skuliosis or something

>staying natty for this

1 and a half year of bulking

5'10

What's your goal?

To not have shred of color in his skin ever.

weird..

You have like grown man shoulders and traps, a boys chest and core. good quads..

Bulk

swimmer?

Right now I just want to know what I'd look like if I was 20 pounds heavier, I don't even care if it's all fat.
My end goal would be to have similar physique as David Laid, Prometheus, or OCB if its ever possible. I'd be perfectly happy if I could ever reach pic related.
What's the problem with being pale? I love it
I just completely switched from flat bench to incline and I'm going to start training abs soon and hope that it helps. My apatite is pretty much nonexistent but I'm going to do my absolute best to fix that.
No but why do you ask? Am I considered otter mode yet?

Are you a curlbro who occasionally does some leg extensions with machines?

>not aiming for Prometheus mode

suggestions:kys
scrub

I dont think thats possible natty bro
Serious doubt

hes actually pretty scrawny irl
natty bb is 90% lightning

If you're talking about the picture I just posted isn't me.
Sadly I lift at home so I don't have any machines to work with.
He's really good at taking pictures with good lighting and angles. It might be difficult but don't think its completely impossible.

Christ, that guy's shoulder frame gives me complexes

Ayy lmao

>. It might be difficult but don't think its completely impossible.
Im still having trouble believing it, guy looks amazing

6'7

You successfully managed to leave fridgemode. Good job

OP you literally wasted 4 1/2 years of time.
Somehow yoou managed to get 6 months progress in 5 years.

Everytime one of these threads are around, people will mock whoever posts their lifting progress without having become "massive", like OP. OP looks great. He clearly put in time and effort to improve himself with success, even if he isnt some fucking flesh golem. Good work, OP. You look great. Keep it up.

On the other hand, when people show their weightloss progress, people always praise them and say what a good job they've done. Why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with significantly increasing their bodymass? Sure, it's an interesting and fun thing to do, but not at all necessary if all you wanna do is... *drumroll* GET FIT. OP is exactly that, fit. Not massive. Not a flesh golem. Not a roid monkey, but fit. What gives, guys?

Went from 3/10 to 9/10

r8

From pussy slaying ottermode to over-compensating juicehead.

because he fucking achieved fuck all in 5 years. he's a lazy cunt that did nothing in 5 years.

we do not promote mediocrity. we do not want it to exist.

now fuck off to your little Veeky Forums board.

Your after picture is basically my goal. Maybe 5-10 lbs more muscle than that but basically you are right there. Nice work.

Insane transformation. Good job if that is you user.
10/10

who?

Original Possum

>juicehead
ugh i finally made it

I dont think you have a fucking clue what women want
Only pussy otter mode slays is 16 or younger

Fantastic work.

Dont be absurd. He got fit. Youre saying he achieved fuck all because he isnt MASSIVE, but you know nothing of his strength or fitness level.

only thing that progressed in those five years is the picture quality on smart phones

wut

that fucking hairline

absolutely blessed

Great fucking progress dude

You might want to start thinking about bulking up, your head looks a little big proportionately to your body on the right but I understand if you have a fear of gaining fat again

Mixed Kiwinigga here. Dropped 11kg over 3 months post relationship breakup aiming for another 3 before I end this cut.

First cut of my life, I've been lifting for maybe 6 years without a set routine or diet, I usually just show up the gym and decide what I want to do, more often then not it's heavy compounds. Kind of wish I hadn't neglected isolating abs all those years though.

Best thing about losing weight is losing weight in the face, girls are extremely bad at judging attractiveness when it comes to non-white guys so I can punch well above my weight with a decent body and the dark skin.

That's a transformation and a half m8, I doubt anyone is going to be topping that this thread.

tips? im stuck at cutting

Eat fewer calories and increase your protein ratio.

mind rating my diet?

3 egg whites+tuna can
protein shake
workout+20m cardio
protein shake
about 300g chicken breast+veggies
cottage 0%
some nuts and green tea between meals

Great cut results m8 keep it up

How many nuts? Count them for calories. Just slowly reduce calories if you're trying to cut.
The diet seems fine except for "some nuts between meals" and that might be fine, too.
More real food would be better, as well, instead of shakes twice a day, but that's at your discretion.

nice progress!

? it's too low, it looks bad

that's gotta be 2 different people.

if not, well fucking done son.

Nice body bro, don't believe these assholes around here, they're the same as those bullies in my gym, when I first started there were these buff dudes that looked down on me because I was skinny.

But they cut that shit out once they saw in the showers how big my dick was compared to their baby dicks.

Ignore the phaggots in this thread man, you look bretty good. Work on your abs, but other than that you look like a guy that takes care of his body without it being obvious that it runs your life. Good shit, dude.

Cut? I'm bulking m8

That guy is probably 150lbs max, bro. As a guy on his second cycle, this dude may not be natty, but his build is completely attainable naturally. It's basically swimmer mode, you could probably get there in ~2-3 years if you started skinny and bulked lean.

I'm still cutting so the "after" picture is going to look twice as good in about a month, but I'm proud of what I've achieved so far.

You need to start working abs and obliques more, they look really underdeveloped compared to your chest and lats

From pussy eater to people eater. Keep up the good work

trim those pubes man

Almost 2 years lifting

6'5" tall 170-something to 200lbs

this is b8

Solid chest gains
Keep it up, you're gonna yuuuge, I'd say push for 220 and you'll be a titan

you looked bigger at 90kgs

you look fooking great brah. goal body for me

my guy, stop cutting. you have a nice frame but you're spinning your wheels by yoyoing

6 months lifitng

>that hairline
>that diamond cutting jawline

good shit senpai

I'm not getting laid anyways

Merlin,
6'3 here so I don't truly know your pain but I know gains don't come easy at this height.
Keep it up man solid work

february 2014

Seems like you don't take lifting seriously or just dont know what to do

Ive been lifting for 6 years and no abs. It's all about the genetics...

> this is what roiders convince themselves

january 2017

Paul Ryan?

but seriously, nice job

My dude, I don't cut on purpose, I kind of just forget to eat sometimes or just lose motivation to eat.

if he wanted aesthetics then hes a fucking failure.

THICC

C O L O R A D O
O
L
O
R
A
D
O

I see, well just know that your progress is hindered by that

you gotta eat my man, you already know this

Three years later and lifts are near advanced and callisthenics progressing, but I still feel like I look bad at the beach.

Switching to routine with more volume hoping to achieve a summer body. At least my bathroom has good lighting

Thanks bros
Forgot timeframe of 1 year.
And i weigh 102kg now

Nowhere else to ask this:

I have nice looking and veiny forearms with a pump, but they look pretty DYEL the rest of the time. What FUCKING gives? At what point is your pump closer to the resting size?