I'm going to fuck a fat chick in couple hours any pro tips, never fucked a fat girl before

I'm going to fuck a fat chick in couple hours any pro tips, never fucked a fat girl before

Good luck.
Gonna fuck a skinny Asian girl on Thursday, I'm excited, I fingered her over the weekend and my index finger struggled.

bumping with some t h i c c

Don't do it you will regret it for the rest of your life especially if people find out

you will indeed regret it so very much, i can unfortunately tell from experience

nah I want to at least try it. I like big asses, legs and tits so just as long as the girl doesn't have a giant gut I'll have no problem staying up. plus I've heard some fat girls are the best fucks so I was thinking of anyone here has any stories

I'm not sure why but there's something about having sex with girls that youre technically out of their league

what happen

Go and pour some malt vinegar into a glass and add a few spoons of sugar and melted butter and inhale the mixture until youre accustomed to the smell so you're not taken by surprised when you have her panties off and she spreads her legs.

>BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAP

depends on her kind of fat

giant ass + thighs makes me hard as diamonds and i'd never regret it. but if the girl is just a shit fatty with a belly and all kinds of cellulite then fuck that

By fucking that fat chick you're actually degrading society.

When 5/10+ dudes fuck these 2/10 hogs for one-night stands over and over, eventually the hog starts to think she can get a 5/10+ dude for an actual relationship. She can't, obviously, but her standards are now changed and she won't accept anything less.

Since the lower level guys can no longer get laid by even the most nasty and ugly girls, they become disillusioned and check out of society, and eventually become mass shooters.

tl;dr: no fat chicks

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
thing is with fat bishes is that they have no motivation to look after themselves, hence - fat
so chances are is that she is not gonna be too clean.

>giant ass + thighs makes me hard as diamonds and i'd never regret it.

yeah basically this. plus the soft fat body feels pretty nice. Wouldn't date a fat girl but for just fucking, yes.

you don't really need to clean a vagina a whole lot it does it all itself, infact ithe should be left alone for the most part. however bad diet and health cause it to get gross and if she's fat she's probably like that

jessus CHRIST
name??

what if she finds two long shit streaks on her ass?
its not about vagina alone

We need some way to combine FPH threads with these vivid descriptions of the horrible smell of fat women's vaginas

london andrews

she's done at least one POV scene that is pretty damn hot

true, upside to that is with her shit diet she likely doesn't have solid healthy dumps and more likely it's a liquid that just sprays out and makes for an easy tidy up

op make her shower first

i meant he*

are you cut or uncut? because I'm uncut with a pretty large dick and women that tight are painful, no matter how much lube I use my foreskin gets ripped back, and then you have to deal with her bullshit when you hit that cervix

you mean my post? why didn't you quote it if you liked it, I thought it was really accurate but it got no replies so I was a bit down about the whole thing. fucking dick

not fucking Veeky Forums related, fuck off

isnt hitting the cervix the most pleasure for the woman?
i mean thats what all the hentais teach me
>ohh senpai ur hitting my deepest paarts

Make sure she washes her ass (in between the cheeks) Else doggy is going to be a smelly ride. Don't let her sit on top of you. You will be staring at the belly of blob when you do missionary.
Any other questions