You're in the gym doing heavy squats. This guy enters and slaps your ass

You're in the gym doing heavy squats. This guy enters and slaps your ass.

He's 5'5, 180 pounds, can rackpull above the knee 1300 lbs, has huge traps.
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hv6Z1G7ctlo
outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Turn and look around for a split second, before tilting my head round and down 'sorry man didn't see you down there, just done my last set'

Watch him take down the rack pegs 1ft lower

Ask him if he needs me to help him find his mommy. He's too little to be in a weight room by himself.

He's gonna fucking kill you

>would have to stand on a step stool to reach me

"No"

I don't believe that guy can rack pull 1300 lbs.

His arms are tiny it's so cute

>He's 5'5
>What do you do?

look down and laugh

Kindly say im not gay and proceed with my working sets. If he continues to harass me I would inform gym staff. He continues some more thank fuck I live in texas shoot him

Who is this sperg?

Hold him at bay with one hand on his head while he swings his fists impotently.

Thats because he can't.

not him but how much weight is that at 4:51? remember seeing this video few days go from him

youtube.com/watch?v=hv6Z1G7ctlo

nvm i didn't notice on the right that that's a 20kg one so 420 kg and some other plate so over 900 lbs

I don't think he weighs 180

Go on his channel, he literally rackpulls 1300 and ohp 2pl8 all natty this is just a ahit picture and op is a bushbud

I like aloha destiny.

Decent advice.
Things I did differently because of him
>Start putting a bunch of my lifts on the same day
>Start hitting my core lifts 3* a week instead of 2*
>More partial reps

I was already making good progress and doing high volume, but this is even more.

Is this guy really pulling 10's all day like he claim to do?

he never said ghat

And now I'm gonna have to go through all of his videos again to prove you wrong.
Just fuck me in the asshole with your blood.

>5'5

I probably won't notice him and wonder what happened there

Daily reminder that this manlet is basically Blahas foster son.
Same delusions, same keyboard warrior.

Read up on his "pickup" stories on his homepage for more detailed cringing

>outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/
>outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/

I seen alex summer 2016.
He's about chin-height to me (5ft10.5)

Honestly i think he's around 5ft4 if im being generous. I've met matt ogus and alex is even shorter

non-negotiable.

>it's the past
You're mom is in bed and your dad is in the process of impregnating her with you, the OP
>this guy enters from the future and slaps your mom's face
>"Stop what you're doing! You're going to create the OP, who is a gigantic faggot autist who shitposts the same tired-out memes infintely!"
>they stop fucking
>crisis averted
>Veeky Forums is saved from the neverending cancerous shitposting nightmare!
>and no one of value was lost

Well he isnt wrong about women not knowing what they want and women playing stuid games acting like they dont like stuff
I mean shit, all women ive been with have had several orgasms when we fuck and this is true for most guys i know but women still act like sex is only for us when they enjoy it alot more

Ask him who stole his shoulders.

This entire article is made up. He didn't talk to any girls. He is an incel brah

>unironically using "alpha" outside of zoology

>pulling weight for 2 inches off a bar for 3 reps
>supposed to help increase mass

I've got news for you

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just write your post. Oh, and we all know the post. The "this dude walks in and slaps your ass" post, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you write it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about dyels slapping your ass. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic dyel NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “this dude walks in and slaps your ass, what do?” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

That might be but he is still right about how they act
You probably know girls who say they love X but when you look at their boyfriend he has the opposite of X

This isnt true for just girls, some guys do aswell but guys have a much more relaxed attitude in dating and what they like

If he wants to be delusional then let him