What's your resting heart rate Veeky Forums?

What's your resting heart rate Veeky Forums?

To measure, finger on your neck, click onlineheartrate.com/ for every pulse.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlineheartrate.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>onlineheartrate.com/

lower heart rate = better heart/better cardio fitness level

if its above 70, you need to do some cardio

usually between 48-55 resting

apparently thats "fit" but like I wouldnt consider my cardio to be particularly good. Goes to show how shit the average is.

Ive got chubby mates that have heart rates up in 115-120 after they eat a meal.

Well, I got 85bpm, so I'm pretty much fucked, right?

What if my heart rate is about 50-60 but my blood pressure is 130-140/70
Am I going to die in sauna?

How often do you do cardio?

do you by any chance have anxiety issues?

forgot pic

I do a 1km in 3:25 and a 3km in just under 12 mins or so

Well, I sometimes get anxiety in social situations like when I have to do a phone call or I'm put on the spot by people, but I'm really cozy in my room right now

My goal is to get my resting heart rate to 0

60 beats/s

from what i've seen, anybody who has a resting heart rate above 80 has reported anxiety issues
my theory is, that elevated resting heart rate is not a *symptom* of anxiety but a *cause*
which is why beta blockers and alcohol are so effective in temporary treating it
you can also see a normal heart rate rate is 50-70 from the posts ITT

It's ok we're all struggling

Oh, I know that my heart rate is too high
Was at the doctor yesterday and I got a heartrate of 100bpm there, which made the doctor worry a little

48 to 54, which is weird because my ability to do cardio is non-existent. Is that a bad sign?

174cm
82kg ( started 115kg )
Transitioning from fat fuck to normal human bean. No idea what it was before but i'm gonna assume it was bad.

Whenever I take my heart rate I get really anxious because I'm worried that it's going to be too high and then, because of this, my heart rate gets quicker and quicker which makes it very hard to get a good reading.

Happened to me too a while ago. I explained that having it taken causes me massive anxiety and that my heart was definitely a lot quicker than usual. So I figure if it's clocked at 100+bpm when I'm really anxious it's probably in a healthy range when I'm actually relaxed.

Maybe your running buddies are Kenyans who run a marathon every week under 2h15 but 1km in 3:25 and 3km just under 12mn is very good already (at least for someone who considers running as a hobby).
Good for you if you feel like there's room for improvement!

Nah, I was actually fine. A little nervous perhaps, but nothing too crazy

60, but during meditation it can go to about 50.

hahahahaaa i won

>tfw my job is cardio

exacly mine, except I'm 33