Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums.

Ive been working out now for about 6 months. And when I wanted to take my first progress picture to see how I was doing, I noticed that my adonis belt and shoulder height are uneven. Doing some research led me to the conclusion that I probably have lateral pelvis tilt. Now I hear alot about anterior and posterior pelvic tilt because they are alot more common. But theres alot less information out there about lateral pelvis tilt.

Any tips on how to get rid of it? Any ideas what might be the cause? Its making my whole body look imbalanced, my shoulders, my pecs and my abs. I look hideous because of it. Please help

Stand up straight. Shoulders back. Start doing weighted back extensions. APT is a result of poor posture and weak back erectors.

your posture looks really terrible

I know, thats why Im trying to fix it. I was a skinny lanklet sitting behind PC all day for years. I dont really know where to start though. It seems like my lateral tilted pelvis is the biggest issue. It makes my entire body tilt to one side

you mean scoliosis?

I dont think its that. Never had any spine problems when I was a kid

It might be that one of your legs is longer than the other one, I have the same issue. As long as it's less than a certain amount (I believe 2 cm) there is no issue and you won't need any soles for your shoes or anything like that. You could always visit a physician if you're unsure.

Stop sleeping on your side. Sleep on your back and I bet it will dissapear within a few weeks

>6 months for this
Talk about wasting your time

Where is the before photo?

Im not asking to rate my body or progress. Im asking how I can fix my lateral pelvic tilt.

But I want to see your progress within 6 months.

Fine, heres the picture I posted in a progress thread a while back with some better lightning. I didnt post it here because it doesnt show my imbalance as well as the other picture

Im gonna get bullied now arent I

most autistic thread today.

congrats OP

The before pic is real close to showing your dick.
Are you in the shower? Let's see that dick progress

Whats autistic about asking for help to fix my posture and imbalance? Seriously this board sometimes

People might not say its great for 6 months, but I can definitely see improvements in your shoulders and chest the most. Plus looks like you were cutting and got dem abs showing. Though you look a little bloated in after photo.

I realize it's not a progress thread but still wanted to say it.

Also, what routine were you doing?

Pretty good. Keep doing what youre doing. Dont overbulk. This looks like great natty progress. Same progress for 2-3 years and youll be the goal physique of many people here. Good hip, chest ratio genes too.

Thanks. Upper/lower split 4 days a week

Why not alternate between A/B/A/B/A and B/A/B/A/B with 2 rest days?

A = Lower
B = Upper

I think you'll gain even faster and you're body could handle it.

your*

>calls them progress pictures
>only posts one

then
>is a baby at working out and sees some imperfection that is literally non-existant
>doesn't think working out is going to fix it and needs help from fucking Veeky Forums of all places.

Yeah, you aren't autistic, my bad.

if I wanted autism I'd ask for you to look in a mirror

I guess I could try. 4 days seems to be my max though. Never tried 5.

It was never meant to be a progress thread. I just noticed how imbalanced my adonis belt looked and got worried about lateral pelvic tilt