How legit is intermittent fasting? gonna start cut...

How legit is intermittent fasting? gonna start cut.soon and was just wondering how people that tried it felt like during IF.

It works. It's easier to bit eat than it is to eat a tiny piece here and there. Plus if leaves more options for a complete meal and better nutrition maximization.

To not eat*

Anyone got advice for a cut? This no carb diet is a meme because I'm just eating way more fats like yogurt and avocados.

yeah i like the idea of it since i love bigass meals instead of 6 meals a day, shredded swole friend of mine swears 6 meals is better fot metabolism (lol) and that IF will fuccc you up

Daily reminder that the Presto is the poor mans Ultraboost

Not OP, not want to make my own clock, what's your guys time for eating/fasting? Like how much you fast, then how much you eat during a 24h period.

count calories
I cut about 10kg on it + counting calories (obviously). I can't say the fasting did anything for me, but the habit of only eating between 12:00 and 20:00 makes it easier to stay under your upper calorie bound.

nigga pls presto >>

sweet, i agree with this, i was just wondering if it had any negativr impact on your body

see Also another advice: if you get hungry before 12:00, drink a coffee.

Stay mad Nicuck I'm wearing my UBs right now

I feel cold before I can eat for the first time a day, but I think that's normal on a cut ( I mean it kinda makes sense, when you body doesn't have any calories to get you warm, I guess). Also fasting seems to have a positive effect on your body, as people do it for therapeutic reasons (though it's for longer periods and not intermittent). It seems like the 'fasted' stat the body gets into is somehow good for you or something like that.
All that said, I think the optimal way would be the old fashioned a-lot-of-small-meals-way, so that your body gets nutrition all the time, the regenerate . But then again, your on a cut so muscle growth isn't your main goal anyway.
All in all it's a lot to consider and a year ago (when I did the 10kg cut) I couldn't find good sources/studies on the whole intermittent fasting thing, I just gave it a try.

I just drink black coffee in the morning, go through my day and then eat a decently large meal at 4-6pm. I actually never feel "hungry" like I used to, I just feel my body kinda dying and can't focus all day. It really does work though

Thanks guys will go with this routine then.

That is what I'm doing. Only eat dinner @1000-1500 kCal. Seems to work. Also after the first 10 days you tend to enjoy the hunger...almost addicting when you embrace it. The hardest part is warding off people that think they know better and tell you to eat more.

>How legit is intermittent fasting?
it's nothing special. some people find it easier to control their calorie intake when they eat like that, but beyond that it doesn't have any magic properties.

My stomach makes weird whale noises when I'm hungry how do I control that

Just skip breakfast if you have trouble not shoving food in your mouth. Wow, amazing results! Thanks martin 'ayy lmao' berkgamp.

Stops after a few consistent days

Stick with it friend. For me, about 2 weeks into a low carb diet and my body seems to normalize, stop craving sweet foods and regulates my appetite to lower than TDEE. I am literally losing weight without being hungry

This is THE biggest problem for me. Fucking gurgling and roaring, grating etc.

IF Works. makes u fat adapted, faster so on keto, so that u burn fat as fuel the hours not used to eating, coz u know ,body is smart and can do that.

fasting also has tons of positive effects on the body, for example producing more white bloodcells to repair other damaged cells.

Eat everything in a tortilla. Makes everything taste 100x better, lots of veggies, clean meats (chicken, beef), and impossible to "overeat" on carbs. Also easy to make in bulk so your average meal takes like 3 minutes to prepare.

ikr, OP here. doing this since few days so gud

IF works for me but the hardest part is not to binge eat when u come out if it

I do this on Adderall binges. People commented on how much weight I lost but they also said I look unhealthily thin.

is IF good on a bulk?

Fast 16h, eat 8h

pls help

Go full keto. Fats are good for you and gives you so much better energy than carbs. As long as you track your calories you will lose weight. Defecit on keto is just a lot more effective at preserving muscle mass and losing pure fat.

i'm a 170cm 54kg dude btw

No, IF is more of a cutting thing. When you're bulking you're usually really full and you're eating all day, now imagine trying to pack all that eating into an 8 hour window, nty

It's way easier to track your macros on IF.

But what about the HGH+insulin boosts? Wouldn't them help me? I can fit 3200cals in 8 hours.
Also would the hgh help me grow? i'm 18