Will pooping too often limit my gains?

I probably have some kind of medical condition concidering I generally poop between 4-8 times a day, but I've never bothered to get it checked out. Anyway, this probably means that the food I consume don't stay in my system very long (I poop quite a lot every time I go to the toilet, and its not very solid). Could it potentially hurt my gains because the body doesnt have time to digest all the food I consume?

Just go to the doctor for fucks sake.

Probably sound very weird, but it has been like this for 6 years or so and I've just never gotten around to checking it out.

There's clearly something wrong, but it's not as weird as those people who walk around with enormous and growing skin cancer without looking it up.
Anyway, the sooner you do the better.

Yeah, I'll make an appointment some time soon

poo used to slop out my ass in these heavy long wet turd logs, huge amounts and i would so it 3 to 4 times everyday

now i shit one curly small dry thing that curls out my ass once or twice a day

shits crazy

Anyone know what does it mean for my shit to be sticky? Like it comes out and it's normal but once it touches the water it solidifies into the shape of the toilet and I can't flush it down. Also if it touches the sides it will leave a mark that needs to be brushed off

Hey OP, I have the same thing. I poop about 3-4 times a day. But I also eat a fuck ton of antioxidants and fiber. On days where I don't eat my normal diet, I poop less. My poops are very soft but not quite diarreah.

It's extremely healthy to poop frequently as long as you aren't forcing it and you don't have hard stools.

Sounds like you're losing a lot of water. Obligatory

Uhhh you never bothered to get that checked out? Go to a fucking doctor.

Point taken guys, I'll be going to the doctor lel.

Hope you're right. I don't really use a lot of force, so should be good

Almost puked reading this

Colitis user here, go to the fucking doctor.

Could be lactose intolerance OP. When i started lifting I used to drink shitloads of milk, cheese, yoghurt, various sauces so I would go to the toilet several times a day as a result. Cut down on it and eliminate suspect foods.

I now poop 3 times a day, I refused to remove dairy from my diet entirely but when i reduced it I saw a huge improvement.

If you really care about your gains go to a fucking doctor so you can plan around this disease you so obviously have and retain those gains.

Could be it. Every time I make a gainer shake containing a 4,5 dl of milk, whey and some other stuff before bed, I have to get up 3 hours later to poop my brains out. Figured it was probably the amount of food, not the milk since I've pretty much consumed milk products all my life and start every day with milk + oats.

i poop like 3-4 times a day if im bulking, also it might be your diet

as long as there is no discomfort dont worry different people have different shit schedules just check the poops to see if they look healthy

you could also drink some laxatives and fast a day or two so your body can flush everything and see if that helps

that's fucking gnarly

Well, it has been like this for 6++ years, so it's nothing temporary I think. Might be lactose as pointed out.

Swap water with the milk for a few days and see if your evening bowl movements change.

Just as reassurance it's u likely you're losing any gains from it. I still put on shedloads of mass when I drank milk, just meant accepting the chance of a sudden urge to fart and shit my brains out.

Bowel***.

Sweet. Thanks for the help man, was worried my bulking was a waste of time with my toilet situation. I'll skip milk and whey and will go to the doctor if it doesn't improve.

>tfw poop once every 2 or 3 days
Perma constipated masterrace