Creatine

Yo /fit need some advice. I'm thinking of getting creatine supplements, but my friend says that I don't need them, because you shouldn't take creatine if you used to be fat. How does creatine work? Is it really worth it? and do you have any recommendations on where to get it?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/Creatine/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
examine.com/nutrition/does-creatine-cause-baldness/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Creatine is ok, don't expect INFINITE POWER though

>but my friend says that I don't need them, because you shouldn't take creatine if you used to be fat

broscience

>because you shouldn't take creatine if you used to be fat
what does that have to do with anything?
It's worth it for its cheap price. It doesn't matter which producer's creatine you buy. They're p much all the same

examine.com/supplements/Creatine/

Educate yourself.

OP here, thanks for the help. He said some shit that it gives more elasticity to your skin so you don't need that..

It causes balding, don't do it.

i already have a receeding hairline so fuck it

Then you're fucked all around.
jk then do it godspeed.

I thought same... regret it now and stopped taking it.

No reason not to take creatine. It's the most Studied supplement on the market and has been proven to increase strength. In terms of which one to buy, just go with monohydrate. It's the cheapest one and works the best without having all the other crappy additives in it.

>pic related

you don't need creatine if you eat over 1kg of meat (no chicken) a day.
Taking creatine tablets might be cheaper in the long run though

this pic is motivational as fuk lol

Creatine causes DHT buildup enjoy your premature balding.

>Creatine
It's a pseudoscientific meme

>Creatine is ok
No it isn't you dumb nigger

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation

>Creatine
>send several nofap links
Is this a joke?

I know this is bait but for those who are new hear the joke is that he calls creatine a pseudoscience meme whilst being a dumb nigger himself and posting the most memeing pseudoscience, essentially guaranteeing (you)s

...creatine is a dietary supplement, it has nothing to do with jerking off

IS THIS TRUE OR BROSCIENCE?!! ANSWER NOW! WILL NOT BUY IF TRUE

I lost my hair on the left side after taking creatine.

Just have this proof, its me.

Wait... You don't use creatine as lube?

Omg creatine turns you into a dyel?

Only anecdotal evidence since it can cause elevated DHT. Findings indicate that it has little impact on balding unless you're genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness.

examine.com/nutrition/does-creatine-cause-baldness/

Creatine is produced by the body as a very short term energy supply. Under strenuous physical activity, ATP in skeletal muscles would be depleated in a couple seconds. Fast enzymes can keep ATP levels maximal for up to 30 more seconds by transfering a phosphate group from phospho-creatine to ADP to make new ATP. During rest, glycolosis and aerobic respiration are used to generate ATP, which is used by a different enzyme to regenerate phospho-creatine from creatine.

The basal level of creatine in your muscles is largely genetic, but can be boosted via above normal consumption of creatine, either through eating lots of meat, purified creatine supplements, or both

The effectiveness of creatine supplementation is generally well regarded. It is openly practiced in many professional sport circles. It is not a drug or hormone and so increased tollerance effects are not observed.

No diseases are known to be associated with normal creatine supplementation, but it has not been extensively tested. If you supplement creatine, drink pleanty of water.

There's no data on this, but creatine increases DHT which is related to hairloss. Iff you suffer from a receding hairline/male pattern baldness it probably increases the rate of balding.

Ok supplement when though?
They way you describe its function it would be most useful to take it during long workouts, right?

no its not true. if you are balding it does speed it up but if you aren't it just helps you lift more weight.

Turnover is slow, so once daily is enough and timing doesn't matter. Throw it in with the protein.