kys and reborn with good genetics brah

worked for a cousin of mine

Read the sticky

i wont tell you
fuck you buddy

SS + GOMAD

be lean, lift a bit, genetics, be lean

Don't be a sand nigger and have decent aryan genetics

Look into kinobody. You should focus on abs, upper chest, and shoulders as well as be lean.

fuck u haterz, im gonna make it.

Step 1: become a homosexual

Lose the neckbeard.

You're going to need steroids or surgery unless you were born with the genetics for a muscle structure like that.

Kill yourself and be born again

maybe it's some sour grapes type of shit, but that guy in OP's pic really looks like a complete and utter faggot. is this what girls like?

he has a slack jawed UNGA ME BUNGA expression in the photo

>strong jaw
>clear skin
>fashionable haircut
>lean
>athletic

yes

>is this what girls like?
Yes.

That being said, you're going to be better off in life if you just stop worrying about what teenage girls find sexy, because a lot of them have absolute shit taste in men, and chasing after them is the reason a lot of men become hipster cuck faggots.

>But girls say skinny jeans are hot
>But girls say being bisexual is got
>But girls say man buns are hot
>But girls say watercolor tattoos are hot

Fuck that shit. Just be masculine, and you'll be attractive to actual girlfriend material, and not just slampigs.

Well I'm almost to OP pic. Here's what I did, I was skinnyfat before so maybe you'll be different.

>Immediately get your diet in check. No sugary garbage, drink water and tea (coffee is fine too). Eat clean right above maintenance
>Work on your V TAPER MUSCLES. I was skinnyfat and had the opposite of a v taper, so I trained my
>DELTS
>TRICEPS, BICEPS
>UPPER CHEST
>TRAPS, ABS
>QUADS, CALVES
>I did this from a 6-day a week PPL routine. As a skinnyfat physique my body doesn't respond well to extremes (high reps/low weight or low reps/heavy weight)
>Therefore I needed a program that was focused on moderate reps with high frequency (each workout is done 2x weekly)
>PLPxPLPx

This routine combined with noob gains and a clean diet helped me get past ottermode within 4 months. I'm pretty close to pic related but my stomach is not nearly that flat.

I'm sorry but you are not close to that after 4 months of training if you started skinnyfat. You are either way fatter or way les muscular

ah, lel, wasn't asking whether or not girls like that to try to BE that. I was just wondering. the dude just looks like he's trying SO fucking hard to look good. the hair, the body, the facial expression. I'm not saying he's not good looking objectively, as in what the other guy mentioned (good skin, symmetrical face etc.) but goddamn he looks like such a douche. Maybe he's a really good guy in real life, hell, I hope he is.

Am I just biased against good looking people because I'm ugly?

Grampa show us your tatoo, what does it mean?
>it was when i was a faggot and loved to suck dicks, the rainbows means i was allowed

Realistically:
Grampa, why is your tattoo a blurry mix of faded colors?

Andres?

You seem bitter that's for sure, throwing around insults when it's uncalled for which suggests you're probably being triggered by him. You probably admire him, nothing wrong with that. It's something you probably would like to achieve for yourself.

>4 months of training