Why am I so goddamn tired all the time? I get a consistent 8 hours of sleep a day an have one cup of coffee at noon

Why am I so goddamn tired all the time? I get a consistent 8 hours of sleep a day an have one cup of coffee at noon

Other urls found in this thread:

sleepyti.me/
secondopinionphysician.com/five-biotypes-of-depression/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same here. Doesn't matter how many hours I sleep, I still go around yawning and I'm always close to nodding off.

:(

Sadness, depression, isolation.

etc.

A lil cardio boosted my energy by a lot, user

1. Are you consistently going to sleep at the same times every day?
2. Are you sure you're staying hydrated?
3. Are you sure you're getting the correct numbers of micro and macro nutrients?
4. Are you doing cardio and intensive exercise regularly to ensure your body is in good shape?
5. Have you worked on mental discipline with tiredness, e.g., maintaining focus and concentration even when the mind is compromised by little sleep?
If the answers to all five of those are yes, then the problem probably has to do with your emotional state.

get your vitamin d levels checked OP

it saved my life

Low testosterone
sleep apnea
both

Vitamin d
Fish oil
Multi
2L of water a day
Get your 1lb of protein per lb of bw. Make up the rest of your calories with rice and oatz and veggies
Keep the fat low (under 100g or so)
And sleep in pitch black room, completely silent

Also get checked for apnea

>1lb of protein per lb of bodyweight
Jesus lord.

Lmao *gram per lb for you mere mortals

research chronic fatigue treatments on phoenixrising.me forums instead of asking autists who will recommend you nofap and cold showers

Nofap saved my life, cold showers cured my cancer

do you smoke weed? that can really fuck with certain peoples sleep paterns

I second this.

TAKE A COLD SHOWER THAT
WILL WAKE YOU RIGHT UP.

beef and eggs helped with my fatigue greatly.

BEEF WHAT A RELEIF

Post your routine and numbers

You should learn periodization

>not hunting down, killing, and entirely consuming a man of the same size as you every day, thereby growing stronger and eliminating competition
C'MON

Fucking THIS

WHEN WILL THE CANCEROUS FAGGOT DECEASE

>1. Are you consistently going to sleep at the same times every day?
Give or take 15 minutes, yes.

>2. Are you sure you're staying hydrated?
Yes, my piss is fucking crystal clear.

>3. Are you sure you're getting the correct numbers of micro and macro nutrients?
I may be short on vitamin D, otherwise yes.

>4. Are you doing cardio and intensive exercise regularly to ensure your body is in good shape?
No.

>5. Have you worked on mental discipline with tiredness, e.g., maintaining focus and concentration even when the mind is compromised by little sleep?
No. How should I?

How am I doing?

vitamin deficiency (most likely, especially D) or you could be waking up at wrong sleep intervals. try this sleepyti.me/

don't listen to this nu-male. Try eating a better diet.

>get your vitamin d levels checked OP
>it saved my life
Do tell? British university student here. Too busy studying and shitposting to leave the house at any real frequency and to be honest, leaving wouldn't help my vitamin D anyway (British winter). I've also had an irrational fear of eggs for as long as I can remember and I don't supplement vitamin D (I'm only on Veeky Forums for the diet advice, too busy to lift).

Long story short, I probably have little to no source of vitamin D. How fucked am I?

>I'm only on Veeky Forums for the diet advice
How's IIFYM and GOMAD been treating you?

>IIFYM and GOMAD
Largely skipped, I try my best to research a little deeper than just buying into memes. Although I will admit that GOMAD seems solid if you're trying to bulk.

. Are you doing cardio and intensive exercise regularly to ensure your body is in good shape?
>No

That's probably it

B12/folate deficency is also a likely cause

secondopinionphysician.com/five-biotypes-of-depression/