/plg/ - Powerlifting General

powerliftinggeneral.com

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing
youtu.be/AsbOOPkmEGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to FUCK Esmeralda and I don't CARE WHO KNOWS

Sheiko Programs:

Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing

How's it feel planting your flag where so many others have before?
Do you hear jungle bongos from her previous black lovers?

3rd for Eurobeats

youtu.be/AsbOOPkmEGw

Yet again, I demand trappy-chan photos.

wow, he's lost his mind.

But you already have before. Did you mean to say, "again" after "Esmeralda"?

It feels like six orgasms in a 20 hours. It feels like face fucking without a care. It feels like cumming in her ass.

YOU NEBER LERN M8

little isley boy here's gone completely bonkers

Feels like shitposting

>mods deleted the thread trappy made about herself

>ywn be esme

Why even lift?

Technically it's fucking shit.

Weird that trappy isn't banned for making the shitty thread, uh.
It's almost as if it wasn't her that made the thread... No that can't be! That would just make you look stupid! And we all know you're the complete opposite of stupid.

Really makes you think.

>threads fucked already

Thanks trip losers

Just think about the advantage you have compared to actual females because of your male bonestructure

This is girl (male)? Christ, how. Are there full body shots?

You rarely get banned for making irrelevant threads. You got a warning, faggot.

Must be a shitty advantage considering regular girls beat my ass while barely trying.

Yeah that's how Veeky Forums works, mr. new friendo.

is that why you dont lift?
shouldnt let things like that get you down

was lurking that thread
what plastic surgeries did you get done?

i think i'm just gonna do press/bench and chins for TM recovery day.

fuck everything else

Do some light squats. It'll help.

I don't feel comfortable sharing the details of those things, to be honest.
It's too personal, and I think I'm judged enough already as is.

But let's not make this thread a 2.0 version of that one. Let's drop the subject before it gets worse when more people come around. :3

;;

>Yeah that's how Veeky Forums works, mr. new friendo.
Yes, gayboy. That's how it actually works. Off-topic posting mostly gets you a warning, even though there are exceptions.
You probably didn't even know that warnings exist, lmao.

So basically it's using a used up butterface whore?

We already saw the face of you as a male.
So we know at least a nose job.

You are weirdly selective about what's too personal.
>happy to talk about deepthroating dicks and getting fucked in the ass whilst posting pictures of yourself all over fit
>plastic surgery is over the line

Kek, and Esme wonders why her 5 year relationship ended.
Joining a circle jerk on the internet in the middle of a RS, what an adult move.

>happy to talk about deepthroating dicks and getting fucked in the ass whilst posting pictures of yourself all over fit

To be fair the pics were censored and I wasn't expecting I'd be doxxed.
It's actually one of the reasons I feared it. I spoke about too many personal things on Veeky Forums (thankfully most of it before the trip so it's long forgotten).

Veeky Forums was sort of an escapism where I could actually say things I want to say but can't IRL, and just be myself without worrying 24/7.

And cmon, throw the first stone who hasn't ever posted a comment of that sort (but with genders reversed, in this case). I'm human and dumb too.

Posting anime outside of the designated boards should be banned. I really don't mind the occasional weeb shit like Isley used to do but it's getting out of hand now.

well turns out 'yourself' really blows LOL

hey trappy, I'm an idiot so I'm using this SS progression. it's working, but I was wondering if it would make sense to rotate power cleans with pendlay rows.
That is, I'd have the B day being
>Squat
>Press
>power clean/ rows alternating

everything else would remain the same
I'd ask this to QTDDTOT, but I'm always worried that I'll be given advice by someone even more DYEL than me

>To be fair the pics were censored
> I feared it
why even post it then

This is a designated anime website.

Hey I never claimed to be a saint ;)

That progression isn't totally accurate.
Just do rows after the deadlift on A (or move chinups to A and do rows on B after the cleans). Don't remove the floor pull from B.

I'm retarded and people are good at convincing you to give in slowly.

TRAPPY POST MORE LEWD JUSTING PICS

>08:00 breakfast 2 slices of toast w/ cheese and butter 350cals

>12:00 lunch whatever I eat 700cals

>18:00 post workout shake 250cals

>19:30 dinner 3 eggs 3 slices bacon w/ fuckton of spinach or broccoli 350cals

>21:00 evening snack tea and oats w/ cinnamon and milk 300cals

total: 1950cal
1100 calorie deficit
why didn't anyone tell me cutting was so easy? ;)

>or move chinups to A and do rows on B after the cleans
alright, I'll see how that works. I'm not too concerned about rows, but considering that I'm working for general strength, they seem like a nice compound to have to balance out horizontal press/pull

also, does a 3100cal TDEE sound likely for a 6'4 220 male who gyms 5x week or am I being memed by the tdee calculators?

At 220 I would think your tde is closer to 3500 I'm 190 and my tde is like 3200-3300

i SAID.

fuck.everything.else.

This is the guide they give to coaches in the IPF certification course.

Well, you don't NEED to balance rows and chinups. Doing one or the other is fine. But you can also just do both, why not.

Esmeralda cheated on her black boyfriend of 5 years.

>2 gym memberships and also go to a pay as you go type gym

Is anyone else like this

thx for that pic
If my TDEE is 3300, why do I feel satisfied at sub 2000kcal diet?

should I force myself to eat another 800kcal so I can have a 500cal deficit?

you are welcome for the article

teapot, you are the one really in to lifting shoes right? I have the choice between Nike romaleos for 160$ or the risto olympicos for 140$. which would you recommend? the olympicos have a likely more ethical business practices but the nikes would have better return policies and warranty.

Probably gonna pick up a 2 day pass at pl gym which is reasonably close and still go to my normal gym other days of the week.

How long have you been dieting?

It will get worse

>ethical business practices
who cares wtf? be happy you're born in the first world and just buy the nikes

wow you can still copy and paste, gj.
now what really would help this board tho would be if youd be a good transvestite and kys already!

started on monday(yesterday) so 2 days
L M A O
shouldn't it get better when adapting to the change of +500kcal to deficit?

anyways its really time for you to jump off a cliff

yupyup you should definitely lookinto that ancient technique called "suicide"

Stop pretending you know anything about coaching or IPF.

If a girl cheats once it's only a matter of time until she does again.

What the fuck happened with this general thread? Where did all the good trips go?

or if youre more of a low key traditional guy theres always the rope ;)

because no matter how distant I am from it, I still don't like the idea of small Chinese children shaving over my synthetic shoes. plus I'm not a brand guy, IDC who made my shoes as long as they are quality.

I dont wanna blame anyone or anything but trappy

a lunatic boy who thinks he's a girl happened

chased away by a ladyboy and "her" orbiters

Well it's Isley so who cares

cancer called trappy chan

>What the fuck happened with this general thread?
> Where did all the good trips go?
replaced by dyel transvestites, move along sir

>They got tired of Anonymous
How delusional can one get?

fuck off faggot

kyskyskyskyskyskyskyskys kys
KYS
Y
S

>PRIVATE DISCORD SERVER

post rare justin pics you faggot

Sorry you can't handle the truth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>What the fuck happened with this general thread? Where did all the good trips go?
See

Can't you get him to leave? I miss the times when I used to casually browse this place and actually knowledgeable people were discussing things related to powerlifting. Now a retarded weightlifter burned this place to the ground with googled responses and disgusting pictures of underage girls

>lmao the people who left are literally in my small private discord server.
why don't you fuck off there as well? nobody likes you, you sick fucker.

>Sorry you can't handle the truth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

says the dude ignoring his tiny dick and pretending to be a giiirl LOL
in other news pls go ahead and jump off something high please?

already emailed about the availability and they have my size in stock. I checked my measurements with them also so they should be correct.
though I have heard of risto avoiding emails about the products falling apart so I'm not sure if it's worth.

>hamstring cramp during LTEs
Fuck fuck fuck fuck this hurts so god damn bad

>Can't you get him to leave?
lol, she is too deluded to realize no one likes him.

Only thing to do is to just stop coming here yourself

>boardshorts, bodorio, caladan, virtus etc are in "your" discord server
No, they're definitely not. I've been in the discord. It's literally you, isley, sean and your orbiters. Now that you've killed off yet another thread would you please fuck off. Never post here again and we might be able to build up something of quality again.

>Forgetting to eat your avocados, potatoes, and bananas

At least you won't forget after today.

>Pulling hamstring during bench

How do I stop being such a mong

Seems like the kids that got BTFO in the unrelated Veeky Forums thread realised they could still come shitpost in /plg/ to spite me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just mention it's private to avoid people asking for invites.
There's less than 15 people in the server. It's just a small chat we use to spend comfy time with friends.

Your wish is an order

How do you eat your avocadoes, they are disgusting

hey post your adresse pls!

If you can't eat just a plain avocado use it as a replacement for cheese or mayo on a burger or put it on a hot dog, or tacos. Don't ever cook it.

Put it on some toasted rye bread, so god damn good

mfw leaving the real plg discord server because you couldn't handle the bantz.

they are objectively delicious

>It's just a small chat we use to spend comfy time with friends.
You have no friends, freak. People who you talk to on an italian yoga board are not friends.

There are what, three or four different servers claiming to be the "real plg server"?

Truth is there is no plg server.
Plg is this, the thread, and that's it.
In fact, I'm pretty sure most people on plg would appreciate if people stopped bringing in discord drama or memes to plg.

Post your friends.

thoughts on this?
or should i just do SS > TM like everyone else

Also
>That progression isn't totally accurate.
How is the progression supposed to happen then?

most people on plg would appreciate it if a certain ladyboy who lifts less than a 14 year old girl and knows nothing about powerlifting stopped posting.

>posting pictures of your real life friends on an anonymous scat fetish website

the fuck is your problem

YOU LITERALLY BROUGHT UP DISCORD BEFORE HOLY SHIT, WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AND STAY GO